PDA

View Full Version : Has this been done???

Jubei-chan
09-08-2003, 01:10 PM
Ok, so I have a skit planned to the music of Chicago, more exact to the Cell Block Tango. My question for you all, especially those who were at AX03, is wether the song was used, and if so, what was the synopsis of the skit. I didnt get to see the masquerade, and I'd like to avoid being told that I stole an idea from a performance I've never seen. Also, it would give me an excuse to be extra creative and think of a new idea. Thanks a bunch for your help!

K_Valentine
09-08-2003, 01:24 PM
Two skits used that Cell Block Tango song at AX03. One of them won an award.

Jubei-chan
09-08-2003, 01:27 PM
ARGH! ... >_< ... yeah its a popular song ... drats ... foiled again ... well ... I guess seeing as it was used twice ... maybe ... ah ... drats ... thanks for the info. But maybe I could still do something with it. I really love what we've planned. Thanks for the heads up! ^_^

Psychotic Jei
09-11-2003, 12:02 AM
Its hard to say something was stolen especially if it's something being used from pop culture. Maybe, put your own twist on it.

Psychotic Jei
09-11-2003, 12:08 AM
Its hard to say something was stolen especially if it's something being used from pop culture. Maybe, put your own twist on it.

archangeli
09-12-2003, 11:38 AM
Pop... Six....Squish....Ah-ah....Cicero....Lipschitz....

Great song. Doesn't matter if it's been used before - I mean, in the world of cosplay most things HAVE already been done. The trick is to give it your personal touch and make it your own!