PDA

View Full Version : Kami of Malice Mizer

aeva
10-12-2002, 05:16 PM
Does anyone have ANY pictures of Kami in his Le Ciel outfit? I REALLY adore his costume, and I want to make it. *-* I have several pictures of him, but I could really use a lot more. Please help! ::holds up sign that says "Will glomp for Kami pics"::

Philia Philis
10-13-2002, 08:34 AM
*randomly comes back from the dead*

And here I was saying I wasn't planning on posting here anymore. ^^; Oh well, I'll make an exception here since I know I can be useful! I have a TON of Le Ciel Kami pics. I was planning on doing the costume myself for a long time, but other stuff got in the way... Well, that and his entire skirt is made of 3'-long FRINGE over a long sheer skirt. *dies* I decided bunka cord (the stuff graduation tassels are made of) would work best for the fringe since it flows well, but when I realized that would cost me over $100 for the fringe alone, I decided to hold the costume off, haha. ^^;;; Oh, and I'd need ostrich feathers, which are also very expensive... and purple platforms, which are next to impossible to find....
But anywho! Yeah, I scoured the internet for pictures of Le Ciel Kami and Le Ciel group pics, and I think I probably have just about every one out there at this point, including a HUGE full-length one that show LOTS of detail. You're more than welcome to them! ^^ SOMEONE has to benefit from all the time I took to find them... XD

aeva
10-13-2002, 08:38 AM
*___________________________* My gawd, I love you. ::glomps:: If you could either e-mail them to me, send them via AIM [my screen name is xShindoShuichix], or upload them somewhere, I would be eternally gratefull. ::melts into a happy pile of Aeva goo::

Philia Philis
10-13-2002, 03:40 PM
Sure sure, no problem! ^_^ Just be prepared to get a LOT of e-mails from me, haha. Unfortunately, I can't send them over AIM since my firewall is WICKED and won't let me do squat. I think I know somewhere I could upload the smaller ones though. I'll work on it. ^_^