PDA

View Full Version : Shout outs

FyreGothChylde
04-12-2010, 05:27 PM
This is to the Reith cosplayer that was standing in front of me at the cosplay contest. You were really sweet and it was awesome talking to you!! I hope that we can chat again sometime. ^^

FE Freak
04-12-2010, 09:48 PM
Shout out to the awesome AC Tifa Saturday morning and Frieza. You two did those characters proud.

effervescence
04-15-2010, 08:24 PM
Oh, oh, pick me, me next!

I would like to shout out to several people!

To my wonderful Cosplay Staff: Thank you all so much for all of your help before, and during the convention. You helped make everyone run as well as it did (no one exploded, or died, I call that a victory!) -- Thank you, thank you, thank you.

To the very sweet Miku cosplayer who came into the Cosplay room asking for our help detaingling her wig: You were so very kind, and helped me calm down when I was really stressed out. Thanks!

To my awesome judges, Dia, Elizabeth, Bill, and FranDan: Thank you for being my guinea pigs in having such extensive pre-judging in Texas, you guys really did great!

To John, Deniece, and the rest of the AM staff: You guys put on a great show, despite a few unexpected snags (Hotel wristbands, anyone?) -- I look foward to next year!

To all the Cosplay Contest contestants: Thank you all for just being wonderful, all your hard work and great costumes made for an impressive show that the audience really seemed to enjoy. Thank you also for being my first round of contestants, as this was my first time running a contest!

I would have more shout outs, but I honestly didn't do anything else at this convention except Cosplay related things!