PDA

View Full Version : looking for a photgrapher during Anime Expo june 30-july 4

jinglebooboo
04-13-2010, 10:16 AM
hello :) i am a relatively new cosplayer and i would really love to have some short/longer shoots at AX for me to show off the outfits i have worked so hard on. i will be arriving in LA on june 30 later at night, and be leaving july 4 later at night. i am planning to go with my good friend, and if you would like she would love to be in the shoots also. (our cosplays will all be from same series so we could have some together shots) i am very short on money and will most likely not be able to pay.. surry

our cosplays
Me
Rikku thief from final fantasy x-2
Starboob Yoko gurren lagann
Talho yuuki from eureka seven
(maybe faye valentine from cowboy bebop)

my friend
Yuna gunner ff x-2
Anti spiral nia gurren lagann
Eureka from eureka 7

i hope someone out there is interested and thanks for reading :)

Eurobeat King
04-13-2010, 11:10 AM
If I'm going, I'll be happy to take pictures of your costumes, J. :)

AX is still Up In The Air for me, and I won't know forsure if I'm going until probably the beginning of June (or once I buy my airfare which could happen soon)

If I go, it'll just be from Day Zero to Day Two. I'll keep you posted! ;)

jinglebooboo
04-13-2010, 02:45 PM
If I'm going, I'll be happy to take pictures of your costumes, J. :)

AX is still Up In The Air for me, and I won't know forsure if I'm going until probably the beginning of June (or once I buy my airfare which could happen soon)

If I go, it'll just be from Day Zero to Day Two. I'll keep you posted! ;)

:) thankies so much. i have been keeping my fingers crossed that you would come, i love shooting with you

ZiggyB
04-13-2010, 06:52 PM
I will likely be offering paid photo shoots at AX this year. My last paid shoot was at Sakura Con and you can see the terms and what you get out of the shoot here (http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=203221).

If you're interested let me know and I'll make sure keep a slot open for you and give you an early bird discount on rates.

jinglebooboo
04-13-2010, 08:17 PM
ziggyb
thanks so much for the offer :) i will look into it, i am not sure about it just cuz i am at a loss of money, but i will deffinetely let you know if i want to

FiveRings
04-14-2010, 06:41 PM
I'll be at AX if you'd like to set something up. :)

jinglebooboo
04-14-2010, 11:16 PM
I'll be at AX if you'd like to set something up. :)

i would absolutely love to set up something :) pm m if ud like

Phanari
05-04-2010, 03:40 PM
How much are you offering?

Phanari
05-04-2010, 03:41 PM
How much are you offering? My sister-in-law is interested. She's a really good photographer. If you're interested in her work, I can show some to you.

Eurobeat King
05-05-2010, 12:38 PM
I'm confirmed going to AX, so we now can meet-up for photoshoots, J. :)

jinglebooboo
05-14-2010, 01:28 AM
I'm confirmed going to AX, so we now can meet-up for photoshoots, J. :)

yay i am super excited, cant wait to get some piccys with you