PDA

View Full Version : Help! Anime identification!!

Tenjou
10-12-2002, 05:41 PM
*_* I saw this picture, and I must know of the series now. ^^::; I'm like that I guess.

Here it is:

http://sennt.free.fr/MARRIED1/married4.jpg

Thank you so much for your help!

aeva
10-12-2002, 05:49 PM
I have no clue, but GAWSH, she ish pretty. *-* I want! her! dress! [or her. either or]

Tenjou
10-12-2002, 05:49 PM
*_* I KNOW! must must must cosplay!!!! *_____*

Mei Lan Chang
10-12-2002, 06:27 PM
It kinda looks like a fanart....like maybe made in photoshop instead of an animation cell.

Tenjou
10-12-2002, 06:40 PM
Yeah, I sorta thought that too. The background looks like it sorta. But *_____* I hope it's an anime/manga/video game. :D

Mei Lan Chang
10-12-2002, 06:56 PM
Why not just do it anyway? I mean, you could just print out the picture and use it as a reference when showing people what it is from.

Cassandra
10-12-2002, 06:59 PM
It's definitely a fanart since the rest of that gallery has a bunch of other anime in wedding dresses and stuff....but I have no clue what show it's from.

Dark Vision
10-12-2002, 07:00 PM
it could be very well be a pic from some magazine like Megumi, or something. Since i can't see anything really definitive, it could be from anything, even hentai(probably not but it could).

Tenjou
10-12-2002, 07:13 PM
[ Why not just do it anyway? I mean, you could just print out the picture and use it as a reference when showing people what it is from. ]

Well I would, but I'd like to know what the character is like, so I could get the feel for her. ^^ That's the main reason why I want to know who she is.

[ It's definitely a fanart since the rest of that gallery has a bunch of other anime in wedding dresses and stuff....but I have no clue what show it's from. ]

A fanart? Really? The gallery has the wedding pictures, but they're from series. ^^: I find it weird they'd stick fanarts and series without giving any credit to the fanartist, but okay.

[ it could be very well be a pic from some magazine like Megumi, or something. Since i can't see anything really definitive, it could be from anything, even hentai(probably not but it could). ]

Oh. I'm going through all their galleries. It's not from a game so far. I went through all of those. I'm on D E F, and I'm working from the bottom. It probably could be from anywhere.

Cassandra
10-12-2002, 08:31 PM
Well, I suppose some of them could be from artbooks that I haven't seen. (Like the Card Captor Sakura one and the one that looks like Anthy from Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Tenjou
10-12-2002, 08:33 PM
Well I guess it is a fanart of some sort, because I checked all the galleries and I didn't find it...

Shinji_Ikari
10-13-2002, 09:45 AM
well i have no clue who the hell that is....so i guess everyone else is right...has to be fan art....poor poor tenjou

Tenjou
10-13-2002, 09:48 AM
Yes. poor poor me. XD I wish it was a manga though, if the fanart is that pretty I mean. someone has talent. ^^

Sami
10-13-2002, 10:13 AM
She sort of reminds me of Chie from Sentimental Graffiti.. with the hair color at least. Chie's hair color is the same and she usually wears it up in a ponytail, but I could see why one might want it do be down the prettier for a wedding dress. ^_-

Tenjou
10-13-2002, 10:26 AM
I LOVE YOU SAMI!!!!!!!!!!! *____* She does look like her. ^^ If I cosplay the wedding dress, maybe I'll have to channel Chie's personality. ^^ THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Sami
10-13-2002, 10:30 AM
HAI! The more I think about it, the more it probably COULD be her, because Sentimental Journey (Graffiti?) IS a dating sim, right? If she had her dern EYES OPEN I would know a little better if it was her or not.. ^_^; That would be an awesome cosplay! Good luck! :D :D

Tenjou
10-13-2002, 10:49 AM
YAAAAY -hops around and hands out pocky to all- ^____________________________^ either that, or it could be a fanart of Chie getting married. -hops around again- YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!! -jumps over to google to research-