PDA

View Full Version : A costume I'd love to see done... Polylina, Shiori and Ayako!

JoeBoeing
10-12-2002, 09:21 PM
Hi all,

I have never seen this costume done before but would love to see it done at some point.

Polylina from Galaxy Fraulein Yuna. I wouldn't mind seeing a Shiori or an Ayako either.

I have only seen like 2 Yuna cos-players and a Japanese Yuri cos-player. I have however heard that Yuri was done in the US this year. I'd love to see pics.

Anyways, anyone up for the task?

FRom,
Joe Boeing

Ayaka
10-12-2002, 09:30 PM
I have yet to see the series (really want to), but as soon as I saw the action figures, I wanted to do something from it. ^^;

Hikaruchan
10-12-2002, 09:48 PM
There was a Polylina a couple of years ago at con I went to, believe it was Animazement

JoeBoeing
10-12-2002, 09:58 PM
Ayaka - If you can read Hiragana and Katakana I highly recamend the games.

You can get the DVD released by ADV for like 20 bucks from Best Buy.

You really need to play the games to understand the Anime. The 1st OVA series throws you riight into the story with no explanation on anything. The 2nd OVA is my fav OVA series ever. Very touching and heart wrenching with the best animation I've seen. The 2nd OVA pretty much stands on it's own.

Hikaruchan - Do you have a pic of this gal who did Polylina? Anyone know where to find a pic?

Hikaruchan
10-13-2002, 12:04 AM
Not a flattering pic on Fansview, but she is in top right
http://www.fansview.com/2001/animazement/az26a0006.html

Ayaka
10-13-2002, 01:44 AM
I can read kana, but I don't speak Japanese. >.< (The irony!) Well, if I can track it down, though, I'll give it a try. ^^

JoeBoeing
10-13-2002, 02:18 AM
if you have a Sega Saturn I recamend Galaxy Fraulein Yuna 3. All the dialog is spoken and in text on the dialog box on the bottom.

There is some kanji but I don't know kanji and I can play it just fine. However, the battle menus are kanji heavy but easy to navagate. I could navagate the menus my 1st time through.

I have Galaxy Fraulein Yuna 2 in the mail for the Turbo Duo and I hope to play that one too.

I have my eye on the 1st Yuna game as well.

FRom,
Joe Boeing

P.S.
I'm glad to see that someone did Polylina. I'd love to see a better one but any Yuna costume rocks my socks.

Michi
10-18-2002, 08:00 AM
I had lots of Yuna cosplay ideas back when I was really into it about two years ago.. I wanted to be Polylina or a couple of others.. but now, I have SO many other ideas I want to do first. ^_^;

If I do ever get around to Yuna cosplay, I'll let you know. ;)