PDA

View Full Version : Cole from inFamous

Soloros
04-20-2010, 05:01 PM
Hey all, been thinking about getting into the whole Cosplay scene lately. I want to start with something kind of small, but still something people would know. I just figured that my first time out I shouldn't try to show up all the other Cloud and Richter cosplayers with my crappy get-up.

Anyway, I loved inFamous and I thought that it might be fun to try to do Cole. I know there isn't anything terribly complicated about his outfit, but because this is my very first I thought you guys might have some suggestions or comments about how to do this. The jacket and pants are my biggest concern, as I've got good enough shoes (tiny, I know. But I want to do this right.). Also, if anyone can recommend a good place to get a backpack similar to his that'd be much appreciated. Pics for all of this after the jump:

http://siguealconejoblanco.com/cine/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/infamous.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff314/Hajrudin_photos/wallpaper_infamous_02_1600.jpg

Marc_Firewing
04-21-2010, 09:28 PM
The jacket can be like a snow jacket, just do a little fabric replacement and you should be fine. It's all a matter of stitching on some new black fabric to a yellow one.

The pants look like cargo pants, then just get some leg pouches and you should manage.

And you can probably use any one strap backpack, I'm not sure what it looks like from behind so if you show me a picture I might be able to find you what you need.

pandm101
04-22-2010, 07:13 AM
His jacket seems more of a withe with a varying color, do you want to go as good, or bad?

Oh, Nike outlets have jackets that look almost exactly like those.

Mastrpuppt
04-30-2010, 03:52 PM
I've considered cosplaying Cole as well(though I'd rather be evil lol =P since thats what I beat the game with)

When I played I always thought his jacket looked like an armored motorcycle jacket, but I have no idea where one might get a yellow one. The pants are probably basic black cargo's but you may want to consider a thigh holster-ish and/or a thigh grenade pouch or some way to get things on your legs like that or thats where I would look.

His backpack is extremely complicated, I use a one strap backpack for my modern assassin cosplay but this seems to be some sort of specialty one that might get a little pricey(since it also looks like it has many decorations on it)