PDA

View Full Version : Baseball Jacket Pattern (Soul Eater)

Hitsuji_Hime
04-22-2010, 01:33 PM
I hate to start an entire thread on just one subject, but I didn't see any other Soul Eater threads.

I'm trying to make a Soul cosplay form Soul Eater. The jacket he's wearing seems to be some sort of baseball/late 80's high school jacket, but I can't find a pattern that's even remotely similar.

I'm thinking of buying several different patterns and using bits and pieces of them to make my own, but I'm not THAT good of a seamstress yet, and I'm afraid it'll just be one big waste of time and money.

So, before I throw caution to the wind and try to draft my own pattern, does anyone know where I can find one?

Thanks.

Vasooki
08-18-2010, 05:00 PM
I ended up googling it, and I found one pattern on Ebay that I bought for mine. If memory serves, they have more than one avaliable to buy. I haven't recieved mine, but it seems like that it's close enough so its alterable if need be. I'm using a different collar though, from a pattern I already have from a previous cosplay.

But just google searching "Baseball jacket pattern" should point you in the right direction. :)