PDA

View Full Version : Inuyasha group?

Sorahana
09-10-2003, 09:09 PM
Hey all! I'm going as Inuyasha for Katsucon and I was wondering if anyone else was going as other character from the show. I was thinking we could do a skit or something lol XD. Anyone interested? I'll also be going as Mamimi from 'FLCL' and Ryuichi from "Gravitation".

MonoyashaJLA
09-15-2003, 09:21 AM
Hi, Strange I never meet you, cuz you've been to all the same cons Me and My friends have. You may have noticed me at Otakon or Baaf cuz I was the Giant fourlegged Kirara walking around. So for katsu I plan to wear that and my Inu costume as well, not sure if I can join you skit cuz I know nothing about it? If you need any Inu characters....my 15 friends can fill in any character....like sesshomouru,Inu, Kirara, sango, kouga, kikyo, kieda, ect. cant think of all the chatacters. Well if we dont do a skit together than we could still all hang out at the con. We live in De/MD so were in the area. see yeah

Sorahana
09-15-2003, 09:49 AM
That would rawk lol XD. Now I have 2 Inuyasha groups to track down!! :rofl: I'd do a skit with you guys for sure and yea I saw you at BAAF lol XD. Your costume was great lol XD.

sniper001
01-19-2004, 12:31 AM
I'm going as Kohaku if you need me.

Sorahana
01-19-2004, 11:05 AM
Hi, Strange I never meet you, cuz you've been to all the same cons Me and My friends have. You may have noticed me at Otakon or Baaf cuz I was the Giant fourlegged Kirara walking around. So for katsu I plan to wear that and my Inu costume as well, not sure if I can join you skit cuz I know nothing about it? If you need any Inu characters....my 15 friends can fill in any character....like sesshomouru,Inu, Kirara, sango, kouga, kikyo, kieda, ect. cant think of all the chatacters. Well if we dont do a skit together than we could still all hang out at the con. We live in De/MD so were in the area. see yeah
Were you Kirara at BAAF too? Cause I saw ya ^o^. I luff the Kirara! It's so good! Lol ^^. I'll be looking for you guys at Katsucon since I'll be by myself* and might be doing Bankotsu!! Haha! ^o^.

Aer
01-19-2004, 11:53 AM
I'll be wearing my Inuyasha costume sometime on Sunday.

WolfDemon0Fayth
01-24-2004, 09:07 PM
Well, I'm going as Sango in her village outfit (her pink kimono and green skirt), so its possible to do a skit...all the same I'm sure I'll see you guys there! :jjacks:

WolfDemon0Fayth
01-24-2004, 09:10 PM
Well, I'm going as Sango in her village outfit (her pink kimono and green skirt), so its possible to do a skit...all the same I'm sure I'll see you guys there! :jjacks:

Oh yeah, and sorry I just had to get a new sn for Cosplay cuz it got deleted :waaaah: but oh well, and I'm from Elkridge, Maryland...(Its close to Baltimore)

Reiko
01-24-2004, 09:35 PM
^_^ yup Ill be there as Sanog dont know which version yet though. and the gang will be there right? I think they will anyway

Sorahana
01-25-2004, 08:41 AM
Hehe can't wait to see you and your gang Reiko ^o^. You all rawk! Lol =D. I'll be the lone Bankotsu at this con lol so if you need (or want lol) a Bankotsu just ask lol ^^;. Still so much to do for this!! Must make Wal-Mart run.............

WolfDemon0Fayth
01-25-2004, 10:40 AM
^_^ yup Ill be there as Sanog dont know which version yet though. and the gang will be there right? I think they will anyway

It'd be cool if you went as her demon exterminator form, so that way they'll be two forms of Sango running around ^^ :bigtu:

Reiko
01-25-2004, 01:04 PM
It'd be cool if you went as her demon exterminator form, so that way they'll be two forms of Sango running around ^^ :bigtu:

Im not sure which one I'll be wearing actually.. I have both done but .. I dont know yet. most likely I'll be in demons slayer form cus my friend is going as kohaku. but then again I dont know... anyone have any suggestions?

CCamanda ^_^ cool!! I didnt know you were making that. that rocks! Im sure the group and I will make our appearnce there lol Hopefully we'll be on time. lol you know there is just so many of us that its hard to get into costume on time but I'm sure we'll be there

UnwantedKikyo
01-25-2004, 02:06 PM
yea there is alot of us...and reiko I cant bring my kanna outfit...sorry so im not gonna do an inuyasha outfit anymore since andria is kikyo now...unless u can fix the sleeve on ur other sango then I would wear that mabey if u would let me. just let me kno ok?

Amanda, Matt said were still doing that skit though....are u still gonna be in it or no???

Sorahana
01-25-2004, 09:06 PM
Yea I'm still being in it Kikyo lol ^^;. Note that I started this topic...in September lol ^o^. I'm so hyped about Katsu!! :tosses pocky in the air:

Reiko
01-25-2004, 09:11 PM
katsu is too close~ I have so much to do. but yeah same place right bottom floor ballroom right?

Lizakitty
01-26-2004, 03:15 PM
Ill have kagome with me, I dont leave home without her, all 5 versions:) Dunno bout a skit tho. Dont know if our groupy thing will be doing anything yet

Sorahana
01-26-2004, 06:25 PM
katsu is too close~ I have so much to do. but yeah same place right bottom floor ballroom right?

Yup ^o^. I would asume so! Katsu grows closer! Are the Inuyasha cosplayers ready?! I'm not....must make Wal-Mart run! Lol XD;.