PDA

View Full Version : Amphigory shipping...

Beware_UY7
09-11-2003, 03:33 PM
Okay, I usually buy my wigs from shops, since my friend works at a wig shop and I can get them for a bit cheaper... but, the wig i want isn't available at her shop. How long does it usually take for amphigory to ship wigs?

Koumori
09-11-2003, 03:41 PM
As it says on their web site, their shipping time can range from 2-6 weeks. I usually get things from them in 1-3 weeks. They have to special order their wigs, so if time is a priority for you, you can probably get the same wigs from witchwigs.com or one of the other wig-only suppliers.

evaneko
09-11-2003, 06:47 PM
If you pay with anything other than credit card be prepared for a pretty hefty wait. I tried to pay by money order once but they must only go to the bank like once a month. It took me FOREVER to have it processed or whatever, and then after that it took a month too get the wig. However, I also ordered once by credit card and got the wig in 2 weeks.

liz-maru
09-11-2003, 07:45 PM
i ordered a wig there and it took about 4 weeks to get to me. they have to wait for the wig to ship from somewhere else and then ship to them and then they ship it to you. but that is all i know :|

Beware_UY7
09-12-2003, 01:07 AM
Hm, I just ordered a wig from Amphigory today... and taking into consideration the fact that they have to ship it from a manufacturer first, I decided to pay a few extra bucks to get 3 day shipping... so it all depends on how long it takes for them to process the order and get the wig from their suppliers. Rawr. I'm impatient.
Thanks everyone for your assistance.