PDA

View Full Version : Cosplayers needed for an idea!!!

RainAlvaran
09-11-2003, 10:52 PM
Hey, Rain here. and I have an idea that should work, but I'm going to need a little bit of help from some willing cosplayers.....not only that, I need to see if anyone would like the idea as well. I was thinking that a few cosplayers along with myself could get together for a comedic skit. I thought of different things....and the "Got Pocky?" skit came to mind, but so as not to steal their idea, I thought of doing a Mentos commercial. With the music and all. Depending on what characters I get, or if anyone likes the idea period, a skit can be formed that could mix all of them in. I'm going to be Shizuma Kusanagi from Real Bout Highschool. Are there any takers? And don't forget to vote to let me know if this really is a good idea.

Osuwari
09-12-2003, 05:10 PM
Hey that sounds cool! ^-^ If u want u can message me on aim at teabiscuit01...Yeah that does sound cool. I have a Inuyasha and Kagome outfit.

RainAlvaran
09-12-2003, 09:32 PM
hm...if my own computer had service still, I would, but I have to use my parents, and they don't have AIM. I'll PM you.

RainAlvaran
09-19-2003, 06:47 PM
...I was hoping I'd get some response from this one...I'd need at least 3 people for this to work properly.....

Osuwari
09-19-2003, 11:17 PM
It seems like a cool idea :)

Demri
09-20-2003, 07:53 PM
Um, I don't do memorization too well and I've never done a masquerade before, but I might possibly be interested... As Zelda, I think.

RainAlvaran
09-22-2003, 12:23 AM
Alright, this is good. ^_^ we have a Shizuma, a Zelda, and either a Kagome or a Inuyasha. Well, I am processing this in my brain right now.

Demri
09-22-2003, 07:32 AM
Heh. Aside from the fact that I'll probably have to be a mute Zelda (if I actually have the guts to go along with this, which is doubtful - I wouldn't count on me), I have very limited mobility. I just tried on my full costume for the first time yesterday and I have to move very, very carefully in it. Hehe, what fun! If you'd like input with the script or whatever, um, I can try to help. :) Just IM me whenever I happen to be around, or send me a PM.

RainAlvaran
10-11-2003, 12:01 AM
Life sucks for me...something cam up, I couldn't even give fair warning to let you know I wasn't gonna make it. I'm sorry