PDA

View Full Version : Dinner at AM Anyone?

AM Chair
09-12-2003, 01:33 AM
I've been leading the Ani-Magic effort for 4 years now. It's something I enjoy bringing to you all, but I seldom get to enjoy the con as much as you do, cuz I'm crazy busy during it's execution. That's gonna be different this year. I 'm setting aside some time and space to have dinner with those I consider my friends who pop in each year to enjoy AM, to talk and enjoy each other's company. I guess you can call this the "Chairman's Dinner" something like a Captain's Dinner aboard a cruise ship.

If the cosplay schedule on saturday allows, I'm setting up the Garden Room in the Desert Rose for the dinner, around 5pm or there abouts, let me know if this is good considering plans of the day. I know for sure Yaya will be there, as will Tristen and possibly G-chan. This will be a semi private party, as in no fanboys/girls running up to break in on conversations ( a pet peeve of mine). If you'd like to come, and we've met on the con circuit in the past, please consider coming and we all can drink a toast to cosplay's finest con. PM me if you want to come, If I don't PM you first. First come, first seated.
-Revell

Oh yeah, one little rule: You will each foot your own bill, I'm just making the setting available so we don't get disturbed.

AM Chair
09-17-2003, 12:23 PM
The dinner time has been moved up to 4pm, so that we can all accomplish our tasks for the evening.

L to the 3rd
09-17-2003, 02:08 PM
i'll try my best to make it Sir Revell ;p

Ginny
09-25-2003, 01:17 AM
If there is food, I shall come. ^____~

AM Chair
09-25-2003, 09:18 AM
Update on the dinner folks: It's going to be buffet style, and it's on me! So put your okane away, unless you want to donate to a poor chairman :)
There are 25 of you enjoying the 1 hr break before the panic that is masq prep and craftsmanship judging. See you there! Rey Rey, you can come for $2.00...and bring Jean :D

BlueLady
09-25-2003, 11:19 AM
Can I crash in and say hi still?

AM Chair
09-25-2003, 06:08 PM
Can I crash in and say hi still?
Why of course my dear, and we MUST talk of next year!
Revell

Rey-Rey
09-25-2003, 07:09 PM
I think I'm game, Revell. Thanks. Jean will be with me as always.

Ahhh! Another cheap excuse to see Rey-Rey, huh, BlueLady? >=D

Woof. >=D Rey-Rey Effect. >=D

Wandering Otaku
09-25-2003, 07:28 PM
Well, I will be attending, as for the rest of the Ruouni Otaku, the ferver has dropped and im considering RO a cosplay spotlight rather than a group. A spotlight of my friends obviously, and the members will becoming trimmed to rework it into those that really care for it.

anyway, thats off the subject hehe, looking foreward to the con!

FlameSniperRei
09-25-2003, 08:08 PM
Revell we'll try to make it, but SJ has some major rehersals going on during the con for our next show. But if we have time we'll definetely be there! :)

AM Chair
09-25-2003, 11:04 PM
Blue Lady: The dinner is at 4pm, not 5.

BlueLady
09-26-2003, 02:01 AM
I shall be there all fluffy in costume..

Rey -rey a chance to smack you one upside the head is always an occasion!

TristenCitrine
09-26-2003, 01:17 PM
I'll definitely be there.

Sorry it has to be so early. Saturday is the big day for cosplay and with the masquerade, its hard to steal away even a little time for some chow!

We're all going to be so busy, but it will be worth it!

Thank you so much for putting this together, Revell!