PDA

View Full Version : Resistance: Fall of Man cosplay

drpencil
05-11-2010, 07:03 PM
So I was thinking of cosplaying a SRPA soldier from the Resistance series. It's pretty basic army guy stuff, and there's an army surplus store in my city so I'm covered for most of the outfit. I can also find some intense orange/gold contacts somewhere. The one thing I need to find are the patches on the sleeves of the jacket, the SRPA logo. Anyone know where i can get some?

I like this idea because it's a basic thing that I can do, since it's an army game and they have a few generic soldiers, so I can go as I am. It would be cool if I looked like Nathan Hale, but I don't, due to the fact that I'm a girl.

Also, has anyone ever cosplayed a Chimera? That would be really cool, but hard because of their general non-human look. Still, something cool to see :D

Chergnomebyl
05-14-2010, 10:34 PM
So I was thinking of cosplaying a SRPA soldier from the Resistance series. It's pretty basic army guy stuff, and there's an army surplus store in my city so I'm covered for most of the outfit. I can also find some intense orange/gold contacts somewhere. The one thing I need to find are the patches on the sleeves of the jacket, the SRPA logo. Anyone know where i can get some?

I like this idea because it's a basic thing that I can do, since it's an army game and they have a few generic soldiers, so I can go as I am. It would be cool if I looked like Nathan Hale, but I don't, due to the fact that I'm a girl.

Also, has anyone ever cosplayed a Chimera? That would be really cool, but hard because of their general non-human look. Still, something cool to see :D

I actually plan on cosplaying a Chimera in the later costumes I'm making. Just right now I don't have the time. : P, but goodluck on this! R1&2 are pretty awesome.