PDA

View Full Version : CC28 is Over... *sadness*

supergeekgirl
05-12-2010, 03:11 PM
I just wanted to thank all of the people who made CC28 fun for me, especially Sarcasm-hime for wearing the Mata Hari costume, all of you from Quebec who were awesome (especially Jean-Luc who made bowling fun), Kevin for the video masquerade and never ceasing to be amusing all weekend, all of the Den Moms at both masquerades for putting up with me, the workmanship judges for the Historic Masquerade who made us feel comfortable despite our first-timer nerves, and everyone else for looking amazing and having such a great attitude.

Oh, and lest I forget, the photographers who were always there for me to pull aside for a photoshoot. You don't get that kind of thing at most cons.

Who's going to 29 in New Jersey?

trixyloupwolf
05-12-2010, 11:59 PM
iam coming next year too ^^ yeah!!

Ayekasong
05-13-2010, 09:18 AM
I don't think I can come next year, but I'm going to try and make it to AZ, and for sure Denver! I really enjoyed my first Costume Con! It was fun meeting all of you! :)

Berzerker_prime
05-13-2010, 02:57 PM
I'm going to have to see what my budget and travel prospects look like before I can commit to Jersey, but I'm hopeful.

Thanks for the awesome weekend, everyone!

RaDragon76
05-13-2010, 03:54 PM
Since there is a Broadway theme for next year and we both love musical theater we are planning to come to CC29 if the funds are there. In fact, we have already started planning entries for the Doll Contest, Sci-Fi/F and Historical Masquerades. Hopefully the money will be there and we can get regged soonish for it.

von Drago
05-13-2010, 04:55 PM
I just wanted to thank all of the people who made CC28 fun for me, especially Sarcasm-hime for wearing the Mata Hari costume, all of you from Quebec who were awesome (especially Jean-Luc who made bowling fun), Kevin for the video masquerade and never ceasing to be amusing all weekend, all of the Den Moms at both masquerades for putting up with me, the workmanship judges for the Historic Masquerade who made us feel comfortable despite our first-timer nerves, and everyone else for looking amazing and having such a great attitude.

Oh, and lest I forget, the photographers who were always there for me to pull aside for a photoshoot. You don't get that kind of thing at most cons.

Who's going to 29 in New Jersey?

Glad you (and everyone else) had a good time. CC is our con of choice so we make it a priority over any other - even if it is a little costly sometimes.
What? Only Jean-Luc made bowling fun?! :bigcry: I'm crushed!

We will be at NJ - hoepfeully see everyone else too!

Sarcasm-hime
05-13-2010, 07:38 PM
I never want to miss a CC from now until I die, so I'll be there. LOL

This year was kind of weird and super-stressful (thanks in part to my volunteering to do too many panels) so next year will be more relaxing for me hopefully.

von Drago
05-13-2010, 11:03 PM
I never want to miss a CC from now until I die, so I'll be there. LOL

That seems a little extreme - but I agree!!

macbeemer
05-13-2010, 11:22 PM
I have been DYING to get to a CC for the past 3 years, and next year looks like it is finally the year for me. It would really be ridiculous to miss it since it'll practically be in my back yard.

(Plus, how could anyone possibly resist a Broadway theme?)

Kaijugal
05-14-2010, 12:22 AM
It was great meeting everyone at costume con this year old and new. :)

It was definately the people who were the win part of costume con this year in a big way.

Thanks to all of you who put up with us rowdy canadians! XD

P.S. Supergeekgirl, sorry I didn't recognize who you were at bowling.

I definately intend to make it to CC29 in Jersey! I know alot of the FFA people's will be there too. :)

~Kai

caliph o'clowns
05-14-2010, 01:21 AM
Thank you all! It was delightful to find a group of folks so invested in making magical creative thoughts a reality. What a nifty bunch!

LadyoftheThread
05-16-2010, 10:39 PM
Any photos from this year? I’d love to see since I wasn’t able to make it.

But I’m definitely going next year! :)