PDA

View Full Version : Window Decorating Contest

Lightning Count
10-13-2002, 02:44 PM
Did they ever annouce the winner(s) of the Ani-Magic decorating contest?????

:bouncer:

Nova
10-13-2002, 03:28 PM
Yeah, i think it was the Cactor one that won. Which angered our group cause we were oh so hopeing to win >.< we had the digimon window that was all lit up at night with blacklights and lava lamps. but oh well, Congratulations to the winners^_^

hichan
10-14-2002, 01:55 AM
our window was the best =D

Adella
10-14-2002, 05:10 AM
I loved Miss Di's room! with her camera filming the goings on and stuff! so high tech!

Kuja
10-16-2002, 08:18 PM
I thought ours was the best. We had a glowstick in our window every night. :razz:

Aoshi Shinomori
10-17-2002, 12:18 AM
We were surprised when they said our cactuar window won.. it also had a kenshin and aoshi in the corner.. i guess the judges like cactuars or something.. or got the hots for kenshin and aoshi.

Eurobeat King
10-17-2002, 03:09 AM
Everybody did a good job with their window displays! I was happy just to get a room by the pool, and participate in the contest. The whole Eurobeat/ParaPara idea was an idea of mine planned since last year, and that I got it to look as great as it did was really fun for me. :) I originally wanted to hang those knock-off ParaPara pads in an arc to look like Christmas tree lights, but then decided to keep them flat, to simulate playing it on the PS2.

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=9613&papass=&sort=1&thecat=566

I was disappointed that the side-windows didn't open, so people outside couldn't hear the music. I should've brought mini-speakers, one for each window. :p ah, well.. next year! ;)

waynekaa
10-18-2002, 07:15 PM
Ya, Hikkles has a cute cute cute window!
*approves*

hichan
10-19-2002, 02:28 AM
it was d/led 30 times!!!!

the horror =D

Raider3
10-20-2002, 06:23 AM
I was one of the fortunate folks who was staying in the room with the Cactaurs. :) It did come as a complete surprise when Miaka no Baka and Aoshi were chosen. (Figured something was up when I came back to hotel to see Lionel(Linus Lam) taking pictures of our window.

And I think back to how seeing the Cactaurs in the window helped me figure out what room I was going to be in, even before I met up with Aoshi and Miaka on day one. Wow!