PDA

View Full Version : Calling All Harley Quinn Cosplayers

ArkhamQueen
05-22-2010, 08:36 PM
Hello! I've been working on a Harley costume myself. I'm stuck though on her white collar and her shoes. :sulk: I've looked up a few patterns for things like elf shoes and jester shoes. The shoes I'm probably just going to make some elf ones (not curly of course) with larger wings or do boot covers. I can't find anything too close to her collar though. :waaaah: I wondered what everyone else did for their teardrop/bell shaped collars. Any takers for helping out a fellow Harley fan?

Does anyone have any tips about her costume or warnings? The body suit, gloves, cuffs, and cowl/hat/ears are done. (Could always be improved though I'm sure, lol) Thanks in advance. :dance:

-AQ

KwEeNofKoRn
08-17-2010, 04:09 AM
You're probably going to have to draw up a pattern yourself. Do you want the collar attached to the hood or not?

bzou
08-25-2010, 11:55 AM
If you're interested, there is a woman who sells a pattern on the internet. I don't want to do a shameless plug here because it's not mine and I'm not trying to sell for her, but I have found it in the past, and would be more than happy to give you the link.

han-pan
08-25-2010, 12:02 PM
I drew mine out by hand. :D Just wing it, and remember to leave space for hems!

As for tips, I would recommend you wear a thong and a bra with minimal stitching. Just keeps underwear lines to a minimum while you're dressed up :D

benihime
09-15-2010, 03:00 PM
oh man I'd LOVE to cosplay harley but I have to lose some weight first :(