PDA

View Full Version : Naruto anyone?

kerochan
09-15-2003, 11:32 AM
I was just wondering if anyone was cosplaying as something from Naruto. I was planning to wear my Hinata outfit. Maybe we can have a photoshoot if there are enough people.

EnderZero
09-21-2003, 09:00 PM
I was just wondering if anyone was cosplaying as something from Naruto. I was planning to wear my Hinata outfit. Maybe we can have a photoshoot if there are enough people.

possibly, still undecided if im goin, but if im there i'll dust off my kakashi costume

Gallennon
09-29-2003, 09:57 PM
I ahve returend and yes I pan to be Naruto at katsucon if I go. BTW were teh hell did the old Naruto at Katsucon forum go?

Aer
09-30-2003, 05:20 PM
If I end up coming to Katsucon, I might be Sakura ^_^

kerochan
10-01-2003, 08:21 AM
cool! I can't wait to see your costumes if you all decide to go!

TyJILDown
10-01-2003, 12:43 PM
I have my long haired version of Sakura I shall be bringing and I am in the midst of making a Sound Ninja costume.

My boyfriend shall be bringing his Kakashi and maybe his Sasuke (he is worried about being cold in this one!)

Catboi Blues
10-08-2003, 09:09 PM
Does anyone mind if I join in as Zabuza? Or is there someone else you'd like to see me go as?

kerochan
10-10-2003, 11:39 AM
Really? You have a Zaibuza costume? I think it would be awesome! Why what other Naruto outfits did you have planned?

Oshi
10-10-2003, 03:06 PM
<-- Yondaime, Kabuto, Hayate, and Izumo... yeah.

kerochan
10-13-2003, 11:14 AM
Oshi, your costumes are awesome!

Ranma Saotome
10-13-2003, 10:36 PM
<-- Secret Naruto cosplay. ^_~

Kasai
10-19-2003, 10:21 PM
I'd like to do a female Sasuke. ^^ Also afraid I might freeze, though. UGH, I have like, five costumes I want to do for a three-day convention.. it just doesn't work!! ::cries::

Someone needs to invent a week-long con. Wow. That would be AMAZING.

Daala
10-20-2003, 10:43 AM
hmmm... seeing as I made you wear the Hinata outfit Kerochan, I guess I should do my Iruka...LOL!

Ranma Saotome
10-20-2003, 10:52 AM
Someone needs to invent a week-long con. Wow. That would be AMAZING.

Were you not there for Katsucon 9 and Katsucon 9.1? :p XD

kerochan
10-20-2003, 11:21 AM
Man, I wish I was katsucon this past year, I was stuck with cabin fever the entire time.

Lady Ava
10-20-2003, 11:27 AM
I'll have Sasuke, TenTen, sexy no jutsu Kakashi, and maybe Sakura. ^^

kerochan
10-26-2003, 08:30 PM
what day should we have the photoshoot?

Ranma Saotome
10-26-2003, 09:38 PM
Hopefully on a Saturday....

Aer
10-26-2003, 09:48 PM
I second Saturday. I won't be there Friday ;_;

kerochan
10-27-2003, 08:47 AM
Okay, if we make it on saturday it would have to be after noon. I have to go to the Shaman King photoshoot...
What if we make it like at 3 or 3:30 on Saturday?
Or does anyone else have a better time?

Kasai
10-28-2003, 08:17 PM
Were you not there for Katsucon 9 and Katsucon 9.1? :p XD

Ha ha, I forgot about those. I wish I had been!! My friend was there, but she and her J-rock friends pretty much ONLY went for the Duel Jewel performances.. so by Monday they were pretty miserable, as they had run out of food and money. ^^;; Me, on the other hand... I'll have enough friends at Katsucon to keep me entertained until the NEXT Saturday!! ^^

But anyway, on the topic of Naruto, I've decided that I'll either be doing female Sasuke or Sakura.

Two of my friends, however.. (both female) are going as Kakashi and Iruka.. the twist: Kakashi-sensei and Iruka-sensei are going to be a couple. ^^

(I like that pairing. =P)

Oh, does anyone know where I could purchase a headband that's not too expensive..?

yukitoLeonheart
10-31-2003, 01:52 PM
I just finished my 5th Naruto costume.............but I think it only counts because Sexe no Jutsu for a guy is just rare.............

chibi-dj
11-01-2003, 12:41 AM
I'm gonna be Sasuke....we got a cosplay group from out school, An Anbu Kakashi, Haku, And a couple others....
here's me....my first crossplay too!

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=91827&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

Ranma Saotome
11-02-2003, 12:38 PM
Okay people listen up!

The two cosplayers that are organizing this for K10 have this to say, since I know them personally.

There will be 2 shoots.

Friday: Strict Naruto, one of every character only. Therre will be a sign up posting in this thread soon.

Saturday: Anything-goes, this is where we will have tons of random jounins, narutos and the like.

Kasai
11-02-2003, 09:49 PM
Can't it be one gender of each character? ^^~

Ranma Saotome
11-03-2003, 12:22 AM
Uhm not for Friday's photoshoot as I'm told.

kerochan
11-03-2003, 08:43 AM
ok then so at what time? I think that we should list out what characters we have so far.. I can go to both, since I think I'm the only Hinata cosplayer for Katsucon...
Chibi-dj: love the Sasuke crosplay! Its awesome!

kerochan
11-03-2003, 11:06 AM
okay I tried my best to figure out a list for the people we have so far( I don't know whether this will be for friday, saturday or both)
Enderzero- Kakashi?
Gallennon-Naruto
TyJILDown-Long hair Sakura
Kakashi718 -Kaakshi, or Sasuke
CatboiBlues-Zabuza
Oshi-Yodaime, Kabuto, hayate, Izumo
Ranma Satome-secret!
Kasai-Female Sasuke
Daala- Iruka
Lady Ava-Sasuke, TenTen, Sexy no jutsu Kakashi, Sakura?
YukitoLeonheart-?
Chibi-dj-Sasuke
Kerochan-Hinata

Ranma Saotome
11-03-2003, 02:26 PM
Uhm... TyJILDown BF = Kakashi718 here. ^_^

HuongStar
11-04-2003, 09:12 AM
I'll be bringing my Gaara and once my boyfriend makes up his mind, he'll more than likely be Kakashi. My friend is supposed to bring her Temari too.

Kasai
11-04-2003, 10:13 PM
Uhm not for Friday's photoshoot as I'm told.
I know, I was mostly joking. ^^~

Anyway, any time throughout the weekend should be fine for me. I'll be around. And if it matters at all, I might be going as Sakura as well/instead. We'll have to see how much time I have to make cosplays. ^^

Piyo.

Daala
11-05-2003, 07:55 AM
Working on getting Digital Cactus to join us as Zabuza in this Hidden mist uniform....heh ^_^

Aer
11-05-2003, 10:25 PM
I'll be there Saturday, definite. I plan on short hair Sakura.

k.urs
11-09-2003, 02:35 PM
are non naruto cosplayers allowed to hang out att the photo shoot?(probably a stupid question..) XE
I might.. MIGHT try going as Itachi but (@_@;; lots of uncertenties..

kerochan
11-10-2003, 11:06 AM
I don't see why not!
By the end of this week I'll try to update the list of what cosplayers we have so far...I finished the Hinata! Now onto making the Kunai!

Kas
11-10-2003, 03:10 PM
yep.. my sis and I just decided to go to Katsu.. Hopefully we won't get snowed in again. *crosses fingers*

I have a Kakashi but I am planning on cosplaying as Itachi and I'm thinking of doing another Naruto character as well.

Looking foward to hanging out with you guys.

k.urs
11-10-2003, 08:42 PM
yep.. my sis and I just decided to go to Katsu.. Hopefully we won't get snowed in again. *crosses fingers*

I have a Kakashi but I am planning on cosplaying as Itachi and I'm thinking of doing another Naruto character as well.

Looking foward to hanging out with you guys.

oooOO then maybe I'll go as Kisame!! *looks at reference* ....or not... XDD;;
I'll probably end up not cosplaying but it will be cool to see you all ^o^ do we have a set time and location? (do we care at this point? it's in three months.. OMG THREE- O_Onm)
*excited* ^^

Tettsuro
11-11-2003, 04:18 PM
If I go to Katsucon (haven't decided completely yet since it would be a pretty long drive for me and not sure how the weather will be) I will definatly have my Kankuro costume, and if I have time I will also have a Rock Lee costume.

kerochan
11-12-2003, 08:53 AM
for the saturday photoshoot(cause there will be 2 one on fri and the other on sat) anything after 1pm, maybe 3 or 4 in the afternoon?

Oingo
11-12-2003, 01:02 PM
Yay its looking real good for me to go to Katsu.

If I do go I'll cosplay as Kiba from Naruto.

Mako-san
11-12-2003, 01:27 PM
hmm I want to cosplay as Gaara or the girl sand ninja if no one chose Gaara for Friday's shoot.

Kakashi718
11-12-2003, 07:20 PM
I will be bringing my Kakashi, Sasuke and Random Mist Ninja. For the Big Group cosplay shoot I would like one of every character (I will be bringing my Kakashi) and my girlfriend will be Sakura. Now whoever wants to cosplay anyone else please note for the big friday shoot it is only one of every character...Saturday's shoot will be anything goes...

Kakashi718
11-12-2003, 07:28 PM
I like meeting people. Please come to hang out. I am still new to cosplay and would like to make more friends who cosplay.

Also, saturday will be again, ANYTHING GOES for Naruto cosplay...bring your characters and have fun..I would like to see the other costumes peeps have.

I will be debuting my Squall and Yoh at this con. see you guys there.

If anyone would like to coordinate more with me IM ME at: JubeiYagyu718

TyJILDown
11-13-2003, 04:13 PM
Yea, that's my boyfriend as I was mentioning. *baps him* Forgot I was gonna have not just Sakura, but Kin as well?

Mako-san
11-13-2003, 07:31 PM
hmm maybe two separte threads would beneficial, a Naruto-Friday thread then a Naruto -saturday thread. Then people can claim characters cause right now i'm really confused as to who wants to be whom.

Aer
11-13-2003, 10:07 PM
Change of plans, I might be Temari instead of Sakura, I dunno heh ^^;;

kerochan
11-14-2003, 11:14 AM
hmm maybe two separte threads would beneficial, a Naruto-Friday thread then a Naruto -saturday thread. Then people can claim characters cause right now i'm really confused as to who wants to be whom.
How about we do this: Everyone who will be able to go the friday photoshoot should say so and the people who can go to the saturday shoot.
Then we can make 2 lists, one for saturday and one friday
Or do you think we should just pm people?

TyJILDown
11-14-2003, 01:55 PM
Hmm first we should say who should coordinate each photoshoot, one person in charge of each...then go from there.

Any kind of organization would help!

yukitoLeonheart
11-14-2003, 11:06 PM
Does anyone here want to do something REALLY elaborate as a Naruto skit. I am thinking of actually trying to win for once instead of giving a speech at the last minute.

I was thinking with the Naruto Group, Plugging in my acoustic electric (not mine really a friends) and singing the third opening While Naruto people just started joining me on Stage and did some kind of cool pose and around the part where the chorus comes in again, everyone is just sitting or holding hands being happy. But I am talking about need mass quantities of Naruto people, like...... 25 maybe?
That and someone would hold up the Subtitles on Cardboard in front of the Stage so that people could see them, I know it would take like 20 pieces of that Foam paper, but it would be nice as a happy, nice, Naruto skit.

BTW, Aer, you have the look and hair for Temari in your Avatar, you would be amazing as her.

Aer
11-14-2003, 11:39 PM
Ok I've decided, I'm being Temari heh. A lot of friends are bugging me to be her lol XP

So count me in as Temari for the Saturday gathering.

I would also possibly be interested in a Naruto skit ^_^

RX 03
11-15-2003, 08:44 AM
Gyah, haven't posted in a while.. @_@

Yeah, I'll be Kiba... Most like at the friday gathering.

Masq group? Why not? ^_^

Terumi
11-15-2003, 02:37 PM
x-x I wish I knew if I were going. :blubber: If I can save up enough money I might be able to go. If I do make it I'll be Anko, Haku or whoever Lol. Maybe Tsunade or young Sasuke. Dunno x-x;

Mako-san
11-15-2003, 03:48 PM
hay I'll be more than happy to coordinate Friday's group photoshoot if no one is willing to do it. I wanted to cosplay as Gaara or Temari also.

yukitoLeonheart
11-15-2003, 04:03 PM
this is amazing, Aer you will be an amzing Temari, the 4 little hair poofs are hard but if you get it right it would look spectactular! Mako..... You just can b any ninja and look cool, you have a universal look, although A female Gaara would be nice! I wanted to do him but the dye is really dark for my hair, it's actually called like deep blood, it's really his color. Also, if anyone want's to up their costume a bit, they still are having sales on Contacts. Hinata eyes, Gaara, and a few others. They don't make Naruto's, I had to get mine custom done, but they look pretty :).I still want Sharingan contacts -_-.

Terumi
11-15-2003, 04:56 PM
this is amazing, Aer you will be an amzing Temari, the 4 little hair poofs are hard but if you get it right it would look spectactular! Mako..... You just can b any ninja and look cool, you have a universal look, although A female Gaara would be nice! I wanted to do him but the dye is really dark for my hair, it's actually called like deep blood, it's really his color. Also, if anyone want's to up their costume a bit, they still are having sales on Contacts. Hinata eyes, Gaara, and a few others. They don't make Naruto's, I had to get mine custom done, but they look pretty :).I still want Sharingan contacts -_-.

I'm doing Hinata at Animazement after Katsu this year, but the contacts I saw were 'blinde' contacts. x-x; Where could I find some that won't blinde me? ^^;;;; Were they on the site with the Sharingan ones?

kerochan
11-15-2003, 05:11 PM
Hmm first we should say who should coordinate each photoshoot, one person in charge of each...then go from there.

Any kind of organization would help!
Okay I guess for the Saturday photoshoot I will be in charge of that. So who is going to be in charge of the one for friday?

yukitoLeonheart
11-15-2003, 05:45 PM
Kace, you know you could just im me <.<, you are so silly. No, the true Hinata contacts will block your vision no matter what. White out you can see but your pupil still shows.

RX 03
11-15-2003, 10:31 PM
I can run either of the meetings, probebly... ^_^;;

Contacts? Urgh. I can't put them on.. X.x

Ranma Saotome
11-15-2003, 11:29 PM
Mako-san, since I know you better (no offense to others), please arrange the Friday shoot.

Mako-san
11-16-2003, 12:47 PM

Thank you so much Yukito! I can't wait for katsu!! I hope it will be fun!!

"Mako-san, since I know you better (no offense to others), please arrange the Friday shoot."

No problem Ranma! Any objections folks??

Ranma Saotome
11-16-2003, 04:35 PM
"Mako-san, since I know you better (no offense to others), please arrange the Friday shoot."

No problem Ranma! Any objections folks??

*grabs Kunai in one hand and chucks in the other* There had better not be.... ^_~

RX 03
11-16-2003, 08:19 PM
Problem: Ranma hiding the fact that he knows me.

RX 03
11-20-2003, 08:04 AM
::kick:: Reviving thread.

Ranma Saotome
11-20-2003, 12:23 PM
Hey RX03, fix your sig man!

Mako-san
11-20-2003, 02:10 PM
hehe Okay! I'll make a separate thread for Friday Cosplayers, later today after work!! ^______^

Aer
11-20-2003, 05:34 PM
I might be a random Anbu with RX also...I'll see how that turns out XP

I'm trying to convince my friends to come as Gaara and Kankurou (sp?) also. So I *might* have the whole Sand gang ^_^

kerochan
11-21-2003, 08:28 AM
Okay I guess this thread is going to be for the saturday shoot then.
Hopefully we can have proper lists of whos comming so that we avoid confusion!

RX 03
11-21-2003, 04:32 PM
I might not make it to Sat.

It be redudant.. x.x

Unless Aer wheres her RANBU, or I make Zaku early.

Aer
11-21-2003, 09:09 PM
If I do the "RANBU" (XP), I won't be that to the Photoshoot anyways. I'll be Temari instead, then the Anbu thing later on.

RX 03
11-21-2003, 09:30 PM
Aer: There are 2 photoshoots. One for each =P

Aer
11-21-2003, 11:20 PM
I know - I can't make it to the Friday one anyways.

Anbu will be for a dance / rave haha.
Lets rave Naruto style XD

RX 03
11-22-2003, 10:52 AM
Anbu will be for a dance / rave haha.
Lets rave Naruto style XD

Oooh yeah. Someone needs to make a Rave version of Wind. =D

kerochan
11-24-2003, 08:40 AM
Hehe that would be pretty cool to see rave versions.
Anyway I think that later on I will try to get a list of who will show up for the saturday shoot.
RX03 its okay that you can't make it to the sat shoot but I'll see you on friday and at the Shaman King group!

TyJILDown
11-24-2003, 10:30 AM
Saturday I will most likely be Kin...depending. Dunno if I wanna do 3 outfits in one day (Anna early in the day and Sakura for the masquerade later on) Possibility my Sakura may be present for both shoots :X

RX 03
11-24-2003, 07:15 PM
Hehe that would be pretty cool to see rave versions.
Anyway I think that later on I will try to get a list of who will show up for the saturday shoot.
RX03 its okay that you can't make it to the sat shoot but I'll see you on friday and at the Shaman King group!

I might, depends if I make Zaku or not. ^_^

Catboi Blues
11-27-2003, 10:51 AM
If anyone want's to up their costume a bit, they still are having sales on contacts. Hinata eyes, Gaara, and a few others. They don't make Naruto's, I had to get mine custom done, but they look pretty :). I still want Sharingan contacts -_-.

Depending how things go, I might have an ANBU Kakashi for the Saturday photoshoot, but that's tenative at the moment due to work on other projects. If you'd like, I'd be willing to go in on a set with you once my fundage looks better.

Mako-san
11-28-2003, 02:05 PM
hmm as for saturday I'll be cosplaying as Iruka most likely. I want to do Temari but the funds might prohibit me from making this costumes, well see though!!

Kasai
11-28-2003, 04:33 PM
Oh man I want Sasuke contacts. They're so freaking expensive, though! ;_;

::shrug:: At least February gives me a couple of months to save up..

kerochan
12-01-2003, 11:07 AM
I can't wear contacts. But it would be cool to see those who actually can afford to get them for their costumes.
For the saturday shoot it doesn't matter if there are multiples of each costume, and I think that the photoshoot should be after like noon on satruday. unless someone else can suggest a better time?

Aer
12-01-2003, 04:41 PM
I'm fine with around 1 or 2 pm. I'm coming to the hotel Saturday morning and would like to make sure I can make it to the photoshoot ^.-

Sorahana
12-09-2003, 06:36 PM
I read the Naruto comic today since my friend let me borrow her issue of Shonen Jump and I loved it. Now I wana cosplay Sasuke or maybe Sakura......but I might be cosplaying one of them at Katsu so wh00t!!!!

Ranma Saotome
12-09-2003, 11:59 PM
Okay, I"m going to have to bow out as Kabuto.

kerochan
12-10-2003, 08:12 AM
Its okay Ranma if you can't make it. I understand. This convention is going to be very interesting for me too. I never cosplayed at Katuscon before and have no idea how things are really organized there. As for everyone else who is still comming on Saturday, pm me as the date gets closer or whenever so that I can make a list(right now I am in the middle of studying for exams.)
On a side note, my kunai are finished and i might have a picture to show later on!
good luck to all finishing their costumes! And welcome to all those who decided to join!

Tettsuro
12-10-2003, 09:39 AM
If I go to Katsucon I'll most likely be wearing my Kankuro costume Friday and Saturday. Not entirely sure if I'll be going for sure to Katsucon yet, but I'm going to try to be there.

Kasai
12-13-2003, 04:32 PM
I'm crazy excited for Katsucon in general, especially so for all the Naruto-ness..

By the way, Tettsuro.. BEST AVATAR EVER.

Aer
12-14-2003, 06:27 PM
Well the cosplay.com photoshoot is at 1-2pm, so we should make our photoshoot sometime after that, yes?

TyJILDown
12-14-2003, 08:17 PM
Yea, I was curious when the Naruto Saturday shoot would be. Pending on the time will determine if I wear my Sakura or Kin costume for the shoot.

I was hoping after the cosplay.com shoot, like at 3-4pm so it leaves time before the masquerade for anyone who is planning to attend/participate. This way people have time to get food before hand ^^

RX 03
12-14-2003, 10:18 PM
3-4 sounds good.

Wait, am I even coming on sat..? I don't even remember anymore. e.e

Rx7grl
12-15-2003, 12:49 AM
Hello, i was planning to go as Haku ^-^=

Aer
12-15-2003, 08:02 AM
3-4 sounds good.

Wait, am I even coming on sat..? I don't even remember anymore. e.e

Yes you are, you were gonna be Kiba grrrr >_<
You must be there Sat.! lol XP

But yes, 3-4 is good for me too.

kerochan
12-15-2003, 01:25 PM
3-4 sounds great! I think that should be our time for saturday
Here's a picture of the Kunai that I made for my Hinata costume. I know that the picture isn't that great but I'll try to get another picture later.
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=99897&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1
If the link doesn't work, then check out my gallery, its the first image there.

RX 03
12-15-2003, 04:31 PM
Yes you are, you were gonna be Kiba grrrr >_<
You must be there Sat.! lol XP

But yes, 3-4 is good for me too.

Aiiyyahh! Gomen! I'll be there on Saturday then.. ::relists costumes::

yukitoLeonheart
01-06-2004, 07:43 AM
I needed to revive this thread............ Naruto is going to be huge at Katsucon........also....... I wanted to congratulate Aer on her Temari costume, you should post the link if it's ok. It's just....... wow. It already looks amazing, I can't wait to find you and be like I NEED A PHOTOSHOOT (I cross my fingers I can grab a Ten Ten while I am at it).

I was also thinking, what if there was a crossplay group 7....... I know Kasai is doing Femme Sasuke, I could do Butch Sakura, and I know a bunch of girls who do Naruto........... it would be so funny!!!

Catboi Blues
01-06-2004, 10:25 AM
I know that anything goes for the Saturday gathering, but would someone be able to do a rollcall?

Also I'm letting everyone know about the Ninja Party that will be happening at Katsucon this year. As everyone on this thread is going as a ninja, you are all invited.

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=25825&page=1

Aer
01-06-2004, 04:18 PM
Thanks yukitoLeonheart! ^_^

Yea it's really not finished yet, I just finished altering the fishnets at the time and threw on what I had done and that was the result ^^;;
2 of my friends coming with me also agreed to be Gaara and Kankurou, so hopefully it will work out and I'll have the whole Sand Team with me on Saturday.

Pic of the *incomplete* result of Temari in my gallery, here:
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=102465

Plum Blossom
01-08-2004, 10:05 AM
I'm going as Ino (only one so far, I think), along with a Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Chouji, Hinata, Shino, Neji, Tenten, and Temari. We'll be going to the photoshoot... I think ^^;;

kerochan
01-08-2004, 02:07 PM
AER, I love your Temari! It looks so awesome! I can't believe you made the fan! It really looks good!

Daala
01-08-2004, 02:27 PM
Aer, thats looking really cool!!

Aer
02-02-2004, 04:33 PM
Thanks guys ^_^

Umm no one has replied to this in a while! Eleven days left!

But on the big gathering thread, it still has TBA on our meeting spot. Seeing as I don't wanna go through all the posts on this thread, did we ever decide on a meeting spot? ^_^;;

kerochan
02-02-2004, 07:02 PM
Yeah I don't think we decide on a meeting spot all we had is the time on saturday. I think it should be in the same place as the friday Naruto photoshoot unless anyone has another idea?

Aer
02-03-2004, 12:38 PM
No objections here. Seeing as no one else has replied, I'll go ahead and post the location in the gathering thread so they don't take us off the list completely.

kerochan
02-03-2004, 01:15 PM
Okay! Sounds good!

KendoOtaku
02-03-2004, 02:19 PM
I will bring Naruto Ninja Taisen 2 a Naruto Game for Gamecube I will try to have it at the COn its self but if not we will have a Hotel Tournment for Naruto 2. Plus it will be my Birthday.

Fireflystar
02-04-2004, 05:22 PM
Hey! Is anyone cosplaying Gaara Saturday? I have a special present for anyone who cosplays him, cause it was originally a present for a friend for x-mas..but stuff got messed up.
Soooo..Saturday I'll be around the whole day, if you're cosplaying him and I spot ya,I'll give you a wittle present.

I know nothing of Naruto..haha..so that's why I'm giving this away, I just knew my friend liked the character.

Aer
02-04-2004, 05:39 PM
Hey! Is anyone cosplaying Gaara Saturday? I have a special present for anyone who cosplays him, cause it was originally a present for a friend for x-mas..but stuff got messed up.
Soooo..Saturday I'll be around the whole day, if you're cosplaying him and I spot ya,I'll give you a wittle present.

I know nothing of Naruto..haha..so that's why I'm giving this away, I just knew my friend liked the character.

My friend is, just look out for a whole team of sand ninjas...
(I'll be my avatar if you don't know who they are ^_^)

kerochan
02-12-2004, 12:32 PM
Katsucon is tommorow! Just reminding everyone that this is for the Saturday photoshoot!

Lilmrhalfazn
02-14-2004, 07:50 AM
arrgg can I meet u all there I have a sasuke cosplay plzplzplz???