PDA

View Full Version : Ani-Magic Pre-Registration

AM Chair
09-15-2003, 03:08 PM
Minasan,
With well over 366 people registered for AM 03, we are ready to end pre-reg. It will cut off on September 20th. This will give us time to prepare all those badges. Those wishing to use mail should do so at this time. We are truly honered by the turn out this year, and thanks to you, next year is really gonna rock. So, for me to cannon ball for you, 600 more people are gonna have to pass through Tara's team at the foyer. Let's see if I'm also gonna have to wear pink hair, too.

LiL QoH
09-15-2003, 03:35 PM
You can register there cant you? and also do you guys have just a one day pass? Cuz I'm a poor art student lol ;_; And this is my first time going, but not my boyfriends.

AM Chair
09-15-2003, 04:22 PM
Why yes of course on both counts.

Karisu-sama
09-15-2003, 09:35 PM
If I'm bringing my 12-year-old foster kid (maybe, maybe not - she might stay with her mom that weekend), then of course we'll pay to register her too. She's also an anime fan. ^^

AM Chair
09-15-2003, 09:46 PM
As a foster dad who adopted, you have my admiration and a reg on me if she comes down with you.. I hope she does :) She'll really like it here!

_Revell

Karisu-sama
09-16-2003, 02:23 AM
*hugs* Revell

Thanks. I bet she'd like it. Ani-Magic is our family's favorite anime con - it's such a nice place to be. ^__^

(and that could be an optional 5th for dinner, but kids are short 'n skinny :p )

Eliza
09-16-2003, 10:14 AM
I haven't been to an AM before and I've been wondering--

I just mailed in my registration payment, when I get there, do I just show you guys my ID or anything like that to get the badge? or will there be a paper I need or anything? (I was sooo confused about registration the first con I went to, so I like to make sure ^^)

AM Chair
09-16-2003, 02:39 PM
All you have to do is prove you are you, with either Pay Pal reciept, ID or both. It should get you in pretty quick, unless some baka paid for six people and didn't list their names in advance. I think in that case we'll send them to the reg line!

Kira_Yamato
09-17-2003, 05:52 PM
Shimatta......

I'm realizing that I haven't done anything about getting ready for AM. No registration, no room, no costume, nothing. Good thing I've turned doing things at the last min. into a fine art!

AM Chair
09-18-2003, 12:39 AM
Shimatta......

I'm realizing that I haven't done anything about getting ready for AM. No registration, no room, no costume, nothing. Good thing I've turned doing things at the last min. into a fine art!

Get ready for a sub standard room in the Town House Motel. Bring Febreeze

Psychotic Jei
09-19-2003, 05:45 PM
That scares me. That new carpet better be freakin plush if I have to spend extra. -_-;

Shonen_Star
09-26-2003, 02:31 AM
I mailed in 4 forms and payment (check) like a month and a half ago. Um, was I supposed to get something via mail by now?.....cuz i haven't

ZiggyB
09-26-2003, 03:39 AM
Shonen_Star: You don't get anything, though I've already seen your, Katnap007's and the guy's names on the pre-registration list.

They posted it on the Ani-Magic forums. You're there. I think, as I don't know your last name, but I think it's you. :>

BlueLady
09-26-2003, 12:44 PM
so what,.. If we mailed a check we just bring ID right?