PDA

View Full Version : Characters that are not cosplayed Often

loki555
10-13-2002, 08:13 PM
Feel free to post names of characters that are not cosplayed often.

So far i got:

Lenneth Valkyrie (Valkyrie Profile)

All Megaman Characters (Every Series)

The BGC girls in there Hardsuits

Sami
10-13-2002, 08:18 PM
Practically anyone in plain clothes, like most Initial D characters for example.. plain clothes characters are tough to do without being overlooked, I think. ^_^;

I've also seen very little Marmalade Boy cosplay. :(

Maryssa
10-13-2002, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Sami
Practically anyone in plain clothes, like most Initial D characters
w00t w00t (clickie)

Sami
10-13-2002, 08:45 PM
!!! I have been shown up, LOL! :D And I was thinking of Iketani as I wrote that post, because his "Nismo" shirt is pretty distinctive..

aeva
10-13-2002, 08:59 PM
I agree--- little BGC and Marmalade Boy-ness. But hardsuits are quite... difficult, and Marmalade Boy ish is plain. @.@

I haven't seen many Lodoss people. Sure, you see Deedlit and Pirotesse and the occassional Ashram and Shiris [::swoon::], but gee golly, have you EVER seen Ryna, Leaf, Aldonova, Woodchuck, or any other spiffy backup characters? I've only seen one Spark, and I was so happy. I waned to glomp the snot out of her. XD XD I'm doing Shiris... I don't know aout Ryna... I'm too lazy to buy a wig. ^^;

I've never seen any 3x3 Eyes.... I plan to make a Pai costume to make up for it. ^^

I don't see any other Gravitation cosplayers besides Shuichi, Ryuichi, K, Hiro, Tohma, and the rare Yuki. If someone did a HUGE group, please have a Tatsuha. *-* I would absolutely DIE. [Ish hard to have a random Tatsuha... no one would regognize them!!]

Saru from Hand Maid May. I want to do her someday... no one ever does!!!

Anyone from Dragon Half. I shall fix that at Shoujocon. >=D

Knights Ramuna [Lamune Fresh & 40]. After searching endlessly, I've seen 1 Cocao and 1 Parfait. I'd LOVE to see another Parfait.... she's so bloody *cool*!

There's a definately lack of certain CLAMP characters. X are not seen often; nor are many Rayearth characters besides the Magic Knights themselves [alough my best friend was Preascea, and I saw 2 wonderful Emeraudes at SJ02]. Chobits characters besides Chii and Sumomo would be nice.... some of the other Persocons might be spiffy to see. ^^

Other shows that people don't do much: Macross Plus, Tenshi ini Narumon, Saber Marrionette J [despite its popularity], FLCL, ect.

I can understand why a lot of people don't cosplay from Kodomo no Omocha, Very Private Lesson, Maramalade Boy, Love Hina, and so on because of the simplicity of the clothes; they don't stand out from people in street clothes.

Keurblitz
10-13-2002, 09:23 PM
I don't see a lot of Vandread people or Slam Dunk.... and Slam Dunk is pretty easy

Himemiya
10-13-2002, 10:10 PM
Yumi from chobits ( ::is working on a costume now hehe:: ), haunted junction isn't done very much, I've only seen one girl cosplay from Maico 2010 / android announcer maico (alisa-chan)

Celine
10-13-2002, 10:19 PM
Mon Colle Knights! Waaaay cute costumes and I've only seen two characters ever done.

ReiChan
10-13-2002, 10:22 PM
Actually, about the FLCL thing, there were a fair number of Harukos at AX this year...and I think I may have seen a Kitsurabame (blond assistant to the eyebrow guy. God I love that guy. XD)

loki555
10-13-2002, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Maryssa

w00t w00t (clickie)

:confused: What are the Characters you and your boyfriend are cosplaying in that pic.

Mei Lan Chang
10-13-2002, 11:08 PM
It certainly is hard to find a character sometimes that you like, and a thousand other cosplayers don't like. Pretty much everthing I have ever done has been done before.

Ayaka
10-13-2002, 11:24 PM
GWAH! *glomps Initial D photo* Grr. I'm so mad at myself for having not seen Initial D until AFTER AX. *cries* I was like, what the heck is that car doing there? And now, I would really like to see it. Y-Y

Aeva - We just watched Dragon Half again today! That needs to be cosplayed more! And speaking of brief crack anime, I'd like to see some Fairy Princess Rane / Elf Princess Ren / other combo for name . . . I've seen like one person do Rane, and I believe someone did Leen.

I'm sure I'll think of others, but one I've *never* seen - the manga Dark Angel.
Or Sakuratetsu Taiwahen (but Nietsche and I are gonna fix that at Katsucon. ^^)
Samurai Deeper Kyo - there are people talking about it, so it's gonna hit the scene, but I'd like to see some now . . . wish I had time to do the character I was thinking of.

Jinx
10-13-2002, 11:57 PM
The BGC girls in there Hardsuits

Sigh. My dream cosplay is to do Nene's hardsuit and get three other chickies to cosplay with me.

I have a friend who's dad kinda knows the guy who helped make those stromtrooper costumes from Star Wars, and they estimated, like, a thousand bucks or more for one suit. :P

Kellie
10-14-2002, 12:19 AM
I think some (not all), but some sidekick characters aren't cosplayed enough. For AnimeUSA, my goal was to be Xu, but I was recognized more as Selphie. Which was actually pretty awesome because I wasn't in the normal yellow jumper, but what would have been a replication of the SeeD Ballroom uniform (that I DO plan to redo).

I tend to be pulled more towards the characters that fall into the background of things. Like I'm planning a Wakaba costume fest and perhaps a Tot costume later on.

aeva
10-14-2002, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by Jinx
Sigh. My dream cosplay is to do Nene's hardsuit and get three other chickies to cosplay with me.

I have a friend who's dad kinda knows the guy who helped make those stromtrooper costumes from Star Wars, and they estimated, like, a thousand bucks or more for one suit. :P
::laughs:: If I EVER get the money, I'd SO be your Priss. o.O Hell, if I'm feeling really smutty one day, I might just don her Kon'ya Wa Hurricane concert outfit. XD ...I love that song. Yum.

Ayaka
10-14-2002, 01:36 PM
Yeah, the issue isn't finding people who WANT to do the BGC hardsuits, it's peopls who CAN! :P I'd be all over it if I thought I could manage it. It IS on my list and has been for a while. Maybe after this year.

BTW, out of curiousity, are we talking original, or 2040? ^^

aeva
10-14-2002, 01:43 PM
I'm talking original. Cheesy 80s. Oh Yeah. I love it. ^^ Mullets ahoy! ^__________^

Ranma Saotome
10-14-2002, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by loki555
All Megaman Characters (Every Series)

You were saying.... (http://www.fansview.com/2002/may2002/img4870.jpg)

Umi
10-14-2002, 02:08 PM
Anything from my favorite series, which happens to be the obscure shoujo title Koko wa Greenwood. If I was a guy this would be easy though I'd look like a random japanese schoolboy to everyone else, huh? o.O

Or better yet cosplay characters of KwG dressing up as characters in that movie they did. Clorets costume... wai!

silverchain94
10-14-2002, 02:12 PM
lol i got a whole list of characters i wanna do...since i stared i might as well go all the way, right? but i found very few people who did them. aeris's corneo dress from final fantasy 7, along with tifas, rinoa's dress at the dance from final fantasy 8, garnet's dress from final fantasy 9, marle and schala from chrono trigger, leena, harle, riddel and miki from chrono cross, and saria and anju from zelda. lol thats a lot. thats not all the costumes i plan to make within the next year, either! one costume a month...i think it will work. lol i like doing things no one else has done, but its a pain for a newbie like me since i have no idea where to start ever! lol but yeah..therez a list and a half for ya.

loki555
10-14-2002, 02:24 PM
Ranma: I know this guy did cosplayed as the Original Megaman,that character is not often cosplayed. So far there only this guy and another one who did cosplayed as Falcon Armor X.

Hungryjack
10-14-2002, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Umi
Or better yet cosplay characters of KwG dressing up as characters in that movie they did. Clorets costume... wai!

Yeah, but then you'd have to tell clueless con-goers you were cosplaying Lord Clorets *snicker* What, was Captain Speed Stick taken? Duke Listerine overplayed?

God, what a cool name!

Ayaka
10-14-2002, 02:58 PM
I'd do either 80s or 2040, but I think the 80s ones would be more fun. ^^

Speaking of 80s type stuff . . . ZILLION! Why has no one cosplayed Zillion? *cries* I guess I'll just have to do it . . . or, yeah, Robot Carnival . . . there are a few fun costumes in that.

I'd like to do Tron Bonne at some point. Someone on this board did her, I believe.

And Here is Greenwood was a cool show, what I saw of it. I'd like to see some more, especially since that was a while ago . . . I think I saw it at Suncoast on DVD? What's KwG?

Ranma Saotome
10-14-2002, 04:54 PM
Ranma: I know this guy did cosplayed as the Original Megaman,that character is not often cosplayed. So far there only this guy and another one who did cosplayed as Falcon Armor X.

Oh really?

Tron Bonne:

http://www.acparadise.com/cosplayers/pockyprincessdarcy/tron.jpg

http://www.acparadise.com/cosplayers/pockyprincessdarcy/tron2.jpg

Shall I go get Protoman, Megaman X, and Servbot?

loki555
10-14-2002, 05:11 PM
Doh >.< Look like you beated me lol I do remember that i did saw a Zero,a Bass, and a Protoman. You say you can find a Megaman X,PM me the link if you find one.

Ranma Saotome
10-14-2002, 05:16 PM
Doh >.< Look like you beated me lol I do remember that i did saw a Zero,a Bass, and a Protoman. You say you can find a Megaman X,PM me the link if you find one.

I'll do you one better... www.fansview.com - Otakon 2001. :)

Bass? Where?

loki555
10-14-2002, 05:20 PM
Same Site,exepted in the Otakon 2002 section

EDIT - I think there one in the site otakon 2002 Galeries and i also think that Eurobeat King took one pic of that Bass.

Umi
10-14-2002, 05:39 PM
Yeah, but then you'd have to tell clueless con-goers you were cosplaying Lord Clorets *snicker* What, was Captain Speed Stick taken? Duke Listerine overplayed?

Actually that's DEVIL Lord Clorets... and don't you forget it *stare* Wai! He's so cool!

And Here is Greenwood was a cool show, what I saw of it. I'd like to see some more, especially since that was a while ago . . . I think I saw it at Suncoast on DVD? What's KwG?

OMG! DVD!? Even if you're not sure, I'm totally going to check it out soon. Wow... is it at all possible that Software Sculptures actually answered my prayers? *gets starry eyed* Oh yeah KwG is my abbreviation for Koko wa Greenwood... which is the same thing as Here is Greenwood. Gomen ne... didn't mean to confuse it's just that I'm in the ever constant process of translating the manga and that's what I've known it for the past year or so ^___^

Hikaruchan
10-14-2002, 06:06 PM
There was a Miki & Meiko at AWA. Yay, Marmalade cosplay.

Himechan from Himechan no ribbon - seen 3 in 6 years of con going

Aeva - 2 3X3 eyes cosplayers were at MTAC this year, and another one was at Animazement

Seen about 4 Minks from DragonHalf, but the other characters only seen 1 or not at all

I have seen Kodomo no Omocha costumes at almost every con I have gone too - must be east coast thing.

Ayaka
10-14-2002, 06:17 PM
Umi - I could be totally wrong about the DVD thing. There's a replay weekend this week, so if I see it there, I'll let you know. ^^ Ah, okay, I should have figured out the abbreviation . . . I've seen it dubbed, so I have a bit of trouble kicking the "Here is" habit. ^^

And there are a fair number of Mamas and Sanas (though not so many out this way), but I've NEVER seen Akito anywhere, and there's not many Reis, or any of the other characters. Ah I should say besides Babbit because I know a Babbit-girl. ^^ I haven't seen any groups really (besides like two or three people, I mean a larger group). Well, it is kind of an old show these days . . .

Hungryjack
10-14-2002, 06:22 PM
I haven't seen a lot of 'Grave of Fireflies' cosplayers...

Hikaruchan
10-14-2002, 06:26 PM
Only can think of 1 Grave of the Fireflies cosplays - done by Lee Thompson

Maryssa
10-14-2002, 09:14 PM
hehehe ^^ yay for me & carolina being the ONLY chicks to cosplay as the girls from initial D :D and thats Al in the middle, not my b/f o_O that was at otakon last year (2001)

I've also seen a picture from a past con of 2 guys as Takumi and Itsuki with their cars which were these big cardboard things hanging from their shoulders...it was cool, i had that idea before but i never did it =p

Celine
10-14-2002, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Umi
OMG! DVD!? Even if you're not sure, I'm totally going to check it out soon. Wow... is it at all possible that Software Sculptures actually answered my prayers? *gets starry eyed* Oh yeah KwG is my abbreviation for Koko wa Greenwood... which is the same thing as Here is Greenwood. Gomen ne... didn't mean to confuse it's just that I'm in the ever constant process of translating the manga and that's what I've known it for the past year or so ^___^

Wow! Other people have seen Greenwood??? ^_^ Amazing! That's actually a funny little title with some interesting characters! I can't recally ever seeing anyone cosplay from it. It would be neat!

Mink
10-15-2002, 12:15 AM
OMG! I love here is greenwood! Its a very underappreciated show!

The one show I hardly ever see if Excel Saga. My friend and I have decided to go as good and bad excel (she claimed bad....poo....). Maybe I just havent been to enough cons!

Ranma Saotome
10-15-2002, 12:19 AM
Ahh, nothing like the No Brand Heroes, eh? :D

Ayaka
10-15-2002, 01:33 AM
Mink - OOOH good and bad Excel! I was wondering how long it would be until someone did that! XD What con is it for? (I'm doing Ilpalazzo for AX03; there are a number of other people who are saying they'll be doing ES for AX. I think we have like three sets of Excel/Hyatt, and there's another Ilpalazzo, and I'm sure we'll have some Nabeshins cause they were everywhere this year. ^^)

Melchior
10-15-2002, 01:56 AM
I have never EVER EVER seen a Puni Puni Poemi cosplayer. Ever. And it's such an awesome costume too. Perhaps someday.

Mink
10-15-2002, 05:10 AM
Ayaka~ We will be wearing our ES costumes to AX 03!!! OH I cannot wait for that convention!!! We need to get a huge group together. I have a friend who wants to be Pedro, so now I will deffinatly try to get him to to that!

Yeah those costumes are going to be started at the begining of next year (Im working on Cham dresses and Asukas yellow dress right now) but they will get done! I cant wait to have pink hair!

Nietsche
10-15-2002, 10:13 AM
Hmm...Koko wa Greenwood...I remember watching the anime a long time ago...I cracked up at the 'making of' an RPG based movie.....I don't think i have ever seen a costume in the show that said 'make me now and wear me at cons!!!'

Ayaka
10-15-2002, 11:31 AM
Not many people have seen Puni Puni Poemi, is the impression that I get. And the ones who'd like to have seen reviews and become afraid. Oo;;; (I'll probably see it anyway at some point.) I guess I have to see any series that I've somehow memorized the songs from . . .

Yay! You're going to AX! Excel Saga shall take over the con! XD Heheh, I guess I should make fliers about joining ACROSS . . . ^^

Nietsche - Oh yeah, and I don't know whether anyone's bothered, but that's Kyou Kara Ashita e from Gatekeepers, isn't it? (Could be wrong . . .)

Umi
10-15-2002, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Nietsche
Hmm...Koko wa Greenwood...I remember watching the anime a long time ago...I cracked up at the 'making of' an RPG based movie.....I don't think i have ever seen a costume in the show that said 'make me now and wear me at cons!!!'

I guess so. But still thinking about it... a Devil Lord Clorets costume would be pretty kick @$$. But then again there is the inevitable "what are you?" or maybe you'd get mistaken for various Rayearth/Angelique characters. *shrug*

Well I never said it was a good idea but it sure is a series no one has cosplayed from before ^__^

Tempest_Rydia
10-15-2002, 06:09 PM
You never really see Final Fantasy VI (Aside from the occasional Locke, Terra, Celes, or Kefka), and never, ever see FFIV characters.

The day I see a Kain Highwind, I'll be a happy man.

And yeah, there's never any Robotech/Macross people either. Sheesh.

TyJILDown
10-15-2002, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Tempest_Rydia
And yeah, there's never any Robotech/Macross people either. Sheesh.

One thing I realized as well, that's why for Otakon I GOTTA represent Macross 7.

As for Initial D, I was thinking of doing Mako as a simple costume in the near future, possibly for Anime North. I hope to see more Initial D cosplay in the future...who cares if most people overlook you, I'm sure some hardcore ID fans will be PLEASED to see some out there!

Rosiel
10-16-2002, 08:55 AM
> The day I see a Kain Highwind, I'll be a happy man.

Make that two of us.
Well if you replace "man" by "woman".

^___^

As for characters you don't see often, I'll say villains and supporting characters!

Ex: You always see the main cast of Saiyuki, but when DO you see Kougaiji? (If I was a guy, he'd be first on my future cosplay list)

Ex: You see armies of Nurikos and Hotohoris... but when do you see Nakago?

Ex: Dilandaus are crawling everywhere at cons, but I'm the only decent Dragonslayer I have ever seen! (I've seen another Dragonslayer but... X___X)

Chosuke
10-16-2002, 09:40 AM
I just noticed that!

It's not often you see a Kougaiji,never mind a dokukougaiji!
Gah..that's another one on my list thank you very much.. ._.;

KnuxieChan
10-16-2002, 09:53 AM
Me and my friend are gonna cosplay Hyatt and Watanabe (I'm being Watanabe). I hardly see Parasite Eve characters, besides Aya >.O I'm thinking of maybe doing a PE1-2 cosplay group..

Too many FF8 and 10 cosplays >_< Gets annoying.

Chosuke
10-16-2002, 10:06 AM
as far as I know:

Twilight of the dark master
Clamp campus detectives <we need some!>
FAKE

Have not been cosplayed by english crowds.
At least I haven't seen them ~_~;

Ayaka
10-16-2002, 11:53 AM
Yes, where IS Kougaiji? I mean, Nakago we haven't seen cause he has armor. But Kougaiji is hardly a difficult costume . . . probably the issue is that the vast majority of the Saiyuki fans are chicks . . . ^^;; But at AX we only had two poor villian-types to abuse!

Shippo - I only just now registered that you're doing Watanabe. Awesome. XD And you can never have too many Hyatts. You know, as a backup . . . ^_~

Mink
10-16-2002, 02:16 PM
Lol, Ive actually been looking at a great deal of con photos lately, and Ive started to see more Excel Saga stuff. However, none of it was done very well.....*tear*

Another costume: I always see tons and tons of Link Costumes from Legend of Zelda, but you never see him in his other forms from Zelda: Majoras Mask. If you want an eyecatching costume, thats the way to go. Im making my brother the Fiercy Deity cosutme *shudders just thinking about the difficulty*. But oh, will he get noticed!

Cyber Wolf
10-16-2002, 05:13 PM
The Petshop of Horrors people
Please Save Mt Earth
Robotech
Bastard!!
Nadia Secret of Blue water-though, I cosplayed her if ya wanna check it out at the bottom of my post

Sakura
10-16-2002, 08:15 PM
So far I haven't seen any Puni Puni Poemy cosplay, and since I like that show I was thinking of doing a cosplay from it. Sooo... look out because soon there shall be one! ^_^

celestial51484
10-16-2002, 11:08 PM
Well... I haven't really seen Galaxy Express 999.... I know I saw a Captain Harlock at AX '02, but that's about it. Is it not very popular???

Ranma Saotome
10-17-2002, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by celestial51484
Well... I haven't really seen Galaxy Express 999.... I know I saw a Captain Harlock at AX '02, but that's about it. Is it not very popular???

If you love drama, GE999 is the thing for you.

minamic
10-17-2002, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Keurblitz
I don't see a lot of Vandread people or Slam Dunk.... and Slam Dunk is pretty easy

:) Hi! *wavies shyly*

There was a guy who went as Sakuragi at a con last May. (I hope the file attaches. ^^;) We had a lot of Saber Marionettes, too, at another con last year.

('Course, Slam Dunk and SMJ were two of the few anime shown and translated on Philippine local TV, so they're pretty popular.)

And I think one of the cosplayers is making a Nene-hardsuit costume for a con next year. ^_^

Lady
10-19-2002, 01:16 PM
I've never seen any characters from Ai no Kusabi, and I've not seen many background characters from the Suikoden series (though my Otakon 2003 group will help fix that*victory sign*).

I've never seen anyone cosplay as the little protective angels in Aah! My Goddess, either (I think Belldandy's is called "Holy Bell", and I'm drawing a total blank on the others).

And where are the Voltron and Transformers cosplayers? I keep expecting to see some, but I never do.

-Lady

Ranma Saotome
10-19-2002, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Lady
And where are the Voltron and Transformers cosplayers? I keep expecting to see some, but I never do.

Otakon 2002. See A Fans View.

moo
10-19-2002, 03:38 PM
I've never seen anyone cosplay as the little protective angels in Aah! My Goddess, either (I think Belldandy's is called "Holy Bell", and I'm drawing a total blank on the others).

At AX2002 in the Masquerade, a group had 4 of the major goddesses AND their angels. It was quite a groovy sight.

Urd-World of Elegance
Belldandy-Holy Bell
Skuld-Noble Scarlet
Peorth-Gorgeous Rose

enishi
10-19-2002, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by TyJILDown
As for Initial D, I was thinking of doing Mako as a simple costume in the near future, possibly for Anime North. I hope to see more Initial D cosplay in the future...who cares if most people overlook you, I'm sure some hardcore ID fans will be PLEASED to see some out there!

I cosplayed as Keisuke at Fanime 2001. Nobody asked me for a pic, though. >__<

Adella
10-20-2002, 04:06 AM
Originally posted by silverchain94
aeris's corneo dress from final fantasy 7, along with tifas,

http://www.bigappleanimefest.com/cosplay/images/DSC03752.JPG
Been there..

http://www.bigappleanimefest.com/cosplay/images/DSC03751.JPG

Done that.

(although Kitty hasn't perfected her dress yet.)

minamic
10-20-2002, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by moo
At AX2002 in the Masquerade, a group had 4 of the major goddesses AND their angels. It was quite a groovy sight.

Urd-World of Elegance
Belldandy-Holy Bell
Skuld-Noble Scarlet
Peorth-Gorgeous Rose

I saw that pic in LLNN! ^_^ It was totally kawaii. Never thought anyone would think of cosplaying them.

And isn't Gorgeous Rose a little... um... "naked" under those thorns? ^^;

Ayaka
10-21-2002, 12:02 AM
Don't think anyone's mentioned this and a friend reminded me tonight -

Black Heaven! XD

Himemiya
10-21-2002, 11:00 AM
EVen with all the millions of chiis from chobits, i've never seen a Yumi O.o

I havent seen much Hana Yori Dango cosplay ^_^

Hikaruchan
10-21-2002, 01:32 PM
There was a Yumi with the Chobits group on Sunday at MTAC

Hikaruchan
10-21-2002, 01:34 PM

At AWA 1999 I think, Amy did Urd's angel World of Elegance

Hikaru
10-21-2002, 05:56 PM
A local store near my house sells part of Linna's hard suit. No one has bought in a about 2 years so I guess it's pretty exspensive!

Ranma Saotome
10-21-2002, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Hikaru
A local store near my house sells part of Linna's hard suit. No one has bought in a about 2 years so I guess it's pretty exspensive!

Serious?!

K_Valentine
10-22-2002, 04:24 AM
A couple costumes I'm yet to see:

Tira Misu PRE-transformation outfit.
Any male from NOIR that wasn't used for target practice. Good luck on that one.

Jinx
10-22-2002, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Ayaka
Yeah, the issue isn't finding people who WANT to do the BGC hardsuits, it's peopls who CAN! :P I'd be all over it if I thought I could manage it. It IS on my list and has been for a while. Maybe after this year.

BTW, out of curiousity, are we talking original, or 2040? ^^

Original of course! My sis would cosplay with me too, but then again, she has no money either. -_-;;

(I'm really bad at keeping up with topics. o.o)

Adella
10-22-2002, 04:15 PM
just hit the "subscribe" link down there and you will receive emails when someone has responded in a thread you are subscribed in. that way you can subscribe to all the threads you want to keep track of.

Hikaruchan
10-22-2002, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by K_Valentine
A couple costumes I'm yet to see:

Tira Misu PRE-transformation outfit.

Seen Tira untransformed twice. One had wig(think either at AZ or AWA) and other was at Anime Central 2000 - she had other outfit on underneath

ACEN one untransformed with Marron
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dungeon/8848/bakhunt.jpg

Later transformed with Chocolate & Xelloss
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dungeon/8848/slaybh.jpg

Jinx
10-23-2002, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by Aeris
just hit the "subscribe" link down there and you will receive emails when someone has responded in a thread you are subscribed in. that way you can subscribe to all the threads you want to keep track of.

Hmm. I never use the subscribe thing, but I always end up getting subscribed to something. o.o;

Adella
10-23-2002, 02:31 PM
it automatically subscribes you when you first start posting. If you want to receive email updates to threads you're involved in just select 'Receive emails' and then click the subscribe button. then y ou're set ^_^

Jinx
10-23-2002, 03:15 PM
Ah, okie. Thanks. ^-^

Hikaru
10-23-2002, 06:51 PM
Yep, I am serious. I'm gonna find out exactly what it costs and I'll but it for the heck of it! But, then again it may cost WAY TOO MUCH! Hmmm...If I can I'll take a picture of it and show all you guys. It's times like this that make me wish I had a camera. :o *sigh*

Hikaruchan
10-23-2002, 09:54 PM
Wonder if the Nene hardsuit is the one that japanese model company made, that sold on ebay in December 2000. I still have that auction link in my bookmarks(though it doesn't work anymore), as my club was watching that auction as if didn't go real high were going to try for it. Of course, it got too high - especially since the suit was built for small japanese woman so only possibly 1 club member could of fit into it.

Hey, just went through my anime club email and found where we were talking about the suits, and found a working link for it
http://www.animeigo.com/weird/hardsuits.t

They had 2 hardsuits, I remember same person ending up buying them both with the Nene going higher as it was the nicer one.

Ayaka
10-23-2002, 10:01 PM
Gosh, I actually remember that, now that you mention it! Yeah, I was wondering how high they'd go, whether I could fit in it . . . lol.

Hikaruchan
10-23-2002, 10:07 PM
Reading more of the club thread, one member actually tracked down stats of the actress who posed in the Nene so we could see if anyone would fit.

Stats were
5'1.5" tall
106lbs
32-24-34

The Nene suit went for $2550. The Linna suit fetched $2200.
Way too rich for our budgets, but it was fun to think whatifs, like could Klara fit into it as she is a little taller than actress.

Adella
10-24-2002, 12:59 AM
Damn! I wish they made one my size!

Jinx
10-25-2002, 12:55 AM
Ohh!! That's close to my stats!!!

(looks into checking account)

Hmmm.. I'm about $2100 short. ;_;

Hikaru
10-27-2002, 08:18 AM
I wish I could have a Linna hardsuit!!!

TsukiGuujin
12-29-2002, 12:30 AM
You know, I see a lot of Angel Sanctuary cosplayers...but I've never seen an Adam Kadamon or a Svetotharte. Those would be hard, I think...O.O

I've also only ever seen TWO Count Ds from Petshop of Horrors, and no Leons. *wonders why*

I've seen very few VHD costumes, in general...they'd be so hard to make! O.O

~~Tsuki Guujin~~

Rosieal
12-29-2002, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by TsukiGuujin
You know, I see a lot of Angel Sanctuary cosplayers...but I've never seen an Adam Kadamon or a Svetotharte. Those would be hard, I think...O.O

*nods*

I've seen only two Sevotharte cosplayers and one Adam Kadamon. I'll be cosplaying Sevotharte in the future, but I don't have the slightest idea as to how to make that perfect headdress. Someone is also going to cosplay Adam too, but I am not quite sure how they will fix the wings.

There are other popular series that are often cosplayed such as Fushigi Yuugi, Chobits and the like. People only tend to cosplay only the more popular characters though.

Schu
12-29-2002, 03:33 PM
I've been meaning to cosplay as Adam Kadamon since I first got into the series... but I've never felt like making the six wings and buying that much fabric for robes... I would love to if I had a chance for a good group. ^__^

penultimate03
12-29-2002, 04:28 PM
I think there need to be more Kagetsuya and Chihaya cosplays from Earthian, I've only seen 1 group, and they were Japanese.

I've only known two Sirens from FF8 (me being one of them ^_^*)

Ico cosplayers!

Yes, we need more Ai no Kusabi cosplayers, as well as Xenogears, Yami no Matsuei and Twisted Metal! *lol*

And speaking of some rare cosplays, does anyone have pictures of the Lain cosplay group that won at Shoujocon?

Dia
12-29-2002, 08:01 PM
Personally, I'd love to see some Paradise Kiss (I'm doing Mikako, Miwako's older sister.. uh.. eventually). The designs are so adorable and very fashionable besides.

And, though it was semi-popular for a while there (and perhaps I'm a bit biased *points to avatar*) but I'd love to see more Clover cosplay.

...and on a random note, how does one go about changing one's status thing?

camuimana
12-29-2002, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Dia
Personally, I'd love to see some Paradise Kiss (I'm doing Mikako, Miwako's older sister.. uh.. eventually). The designs are so adorable and very fashionable besides.

And, though it was semi-popular for a while there (and perhaps I'm a bit biased *points to avatar*) but I'd love to see more Clover cosplay.

...and on a random note, how does one go about changing one's status thing?

I agree completly about paradise kiss and clover cosplays!!

As for the staus, go to user cp, edit profile, and edit the "custom user text". I think there may be a certain quota of posts you have to make before you can change it, but I'm not sure...

Dia
12-29-2002, 08:49 PM
Must be, because there's no option there for me... ah well.

Reiko
04-30-2003, 02:01 PM
Shanna from LOD.....I'm going to cosplayer soon cus Yuffie chan said I looked like her...

yummivix
04-30-2003, 03:24 PM
It would be so hard to get outfits to do Bubble Gum Crisis. Well. . .hardsuits (maybe?) or at least it looks expensive.
Cosplaying Nene in her business suit would be simple though.

Is Armitage cosplayed much? I am working on a costume as her currently. I am excited.

Hikaruchan
04-30-2003, 04:39 PM
I have only seen 2 Armitage cosplays - a really nice one at AWA in 1997 and another one at AWA last year

number18
04-30-2003, 05:14 PM
Hmm...definitely not many people at all cosplay Macross. I've seen one picture of a Rick Hunter cosplay and it was sweet, but that's it. I plan to cosplay Miriya, Misa or Claudia sometime...I might even make all three costumes if I ever can, but yeah. If somebody cosplayed Roy, I would DIE and be their eternal fan girl, cause Roy is so the man. Sadly, Jil, I've never seen Macross 7. My boyfriend is always telling me it sucks or something, so I'm always kinda like well...ok. But I still want to see it just to see it, dammit! And as for Robotech again, I don't think I've ever seen anyone cosplay from the other two series/sagas. Then again, Robotech is kind of an old anime so who can blame anyone.

Not enough people cosplay Piccolo from DBZ. I mean, the costume isn't even that hard and he is such a badass...and considering how many people think Cell is such a badass (at least among all DBZ fans I ever knew, and that's a lot), I've seen no one cosplaying him. Easily, I can see why, but still.

I was VERY happy to see the Totoro cosplayer at Anime Boston. ^^
I would absolutely love to do an Oruha cosplay, but...yargh, it seems like a challenge and I just don't think I'm pretty enough to even convey a tiny bit of the elegance within her being, not to mention the array of elaborate costmes to choose from.

Aside from that, I would think that the characters from Darkstalkers would get cosplayed more often, as in the guys and the other females...like Jedah, who has an awesome costume, and Demitri, B.B. Hood, etc.

sailor-moon
04-30-2003, 06:26 PM
Guni from NightWalker..i have yet to see one.... -.-,

ravenkira
04-30-2003, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Mink
Lol, Ive actually been looking at a great deal of con photos lately, and Ive started to see more Excel Saga stuff. However, none of it was done very well.....*tear*

Heyyyyyy i'd like to think that my hyatt costume was well done... >_<

Hikaruchan
04-30-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by number18
Hmm...definitely not many people at all cosplay Macross. I've seen one picture of a Rick Hunter cosplay and it was sweet, but that's it. I plan to cosplay Miriya, Misa or Claudia sometime...I might even make all three costumes if I ever can, but yeah. If somebody cosplayed Roy, I would DIE and be their eternal fan girl, cause Roy is so the man.

http://www.fansview.com/2002/awa/aw28d0023.html
bottom of page. Gabi just needs to get him to wear a blonde wig

number18
05-02-2003, 01:11 PM

If only he had the hair!

Sarcasm-hime
05-03-2003, 12:04 PM
I was thinking of doing Guni from Nightwalker, but will probably never get around to it.

Karrzor
05-04-2003, 01:52 AM
Another series I haven't seen cosplayed much lately is the original Mobile Suit Gundam. Yeah I have found a few Char's but not many of the other characters. Something I have only found a couple of mobile suits but I would love to see more.

Though I am working on correcting the Mecha issue with my mostly complete Zaku and my newly started Guntank.:devil:

haru
05-07-2003, 10:57 PM
i wanna see!!!!

Samulai Deeper Kyo !
Recca
Candidate for goddess
Get backers!!

CattieBrie
05-08-2003, 07:18 AM
I'm not sure, but I don't think that Hilde Schbeiker, Catherine Bloom, any of the Doctors, Sally Po, or Mariemeia Kushernada (sp?) from Gundam Wing are all that common. I haven't seen any.

PikminLink
05-08-2003, 10:51 PM
I havent seen oni link cosplayers yet (attached).....so i decided to take the challenge of making it......also...not much Dynasty Warriors either..

cyankirby
05-08-2003, 11:05 PM
I think that many of the bigger mascot type characters aren't cosplayed as much (depends on the character though). That and more complicated costumes (people with armor like Chris from Suikoden etc.). I can't really name any specific people though as I haven't been to too many cons...

yasafusa
05-08-2003, 11:40 PM
How about:

Parfay or Kakow off of Knights of Ramune: very unique and cool outfits.

Agent Aika: very unique breast-plate!

Geobreeders: That chick in the white suit or one of the cat-people

Apple seed: Briarios!!!!!!!!! I hope I spelled it right!

MonoyashaJLA
05-09-2003, 04:31 PM
I have not seen too many REDXIII Cosplays from FF7, and none were full body suits, or on all fours, So thats going to be my next cosplay!!! o^-^o

Hikaruchan
05-09-2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by yasafusa
How about:

http://www.fansview.com/2002/awa/aw28c0007.html
bottom of page

Jehuty
05-10-2003, 02:37 PM
Just do any mecha i'm doing Jehuty from Z.O.E , i've seen some good gundam stuff before and several good evas , people usually think mecha are so hard to tackle they just aviod doing them. A good note to take when trying to oviod doing something over done is to look at what's popular at that time like now Chobits , FF X-2, . Hack , stuff like that and make something no so popular at the moment.

Scortia
05-11-2003, 04:51 PM
I love obscure cosplays. There are a lot of series that just aren't cosplayed... it'd be sort of pointless for me to list them. ^^;; I've got 3 costumes in my closet that I've seen maybe 2 or 3 times cosplayed total all over the net. Konzen of Saiyuki Gaiden (bah, everyone does the Sanzo outfit), Roushi of Houshin Engi, and Sakura of Hyper Police... gotta love the less popular shows and manga. ^^;;

Nightmare
05-12-2003, 12:16 AM
I would love to see some Ronin Warriors, the actual battle armor that they have. I think that that would be awesome as hell. In fact, I think that I'll try to do one of them soon.

Shinesman would be something original to do, it would be pretty funny too.

Mekou
05-12-2003, 02:06 AM
Seymour's (FFX) wedding atire. That would so rock. O.O
Adn thag ril in FFX..the one that seems to stalk you're party becuase she seems to appear in every town once you meet her. She's the girl who is going to become a nun and was trying to stop peoples form using machinas...>_< Bah what's her name! SHELINDA (aka: ambiguous stalker) that's it! ^_____^ An lord Braska would be cool....>_>

*sigh* even with the FF series as popular as it is there are still so many overlooked characters. -.-

Psychotic Jei
05-13-2003, 03:56 AM
I'm doing a Recca costume for AX 03...and we have a pretty big group.

I want to see some Yu Yu Hakusho players...and not just Kurama and Hiei. People like Shishiwakumaru and Jin

Lesse..Slayers side characters. I'm the only Zangulus cosplayer I've seen....

Scortia
05-13-2003, 08:31 AM
Shoot, makes me wish I was going to Anime Expo... ;_; Who do you have for your Recca group? I swear, one day I shall make a Kurei costume. ^^;;

Vinya
05-13-2003, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by Mekou-chan
Seymour's (FFX) wedding atire. That would so rock. O.O

Yes it would! I'd be sure to stalk that cosplayer until his/her dying day. :D

No, wait... Now no one is going to do it! XD

Carmila
05-13-2003, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Nightmare
I would love to see some Ronin Warriors, the actual battle armor that they have. I think that that would be awesome as hell. In fact, I think that I'll try to do one of them soon.

Shinesman would be something original to do, it would be pretty funny too.

My friends and I have so been trying to get together a Shinesman group for AWA! That would be a blast! As would Ronin Warriors.

Stuff you don't see every day in my mind would be:
Battle Athletes supporting characters (Jessie, Ming-Pha Wong, Chris Kristopher, Tomoe Mido and especially Ayla)
Steel Angel Kurumi (I would love to see one of the "fan service" angels like the Ruri Angel be done)
Black Jack
Supporting Characters in General

I am not saying they haven't been done, but it is not something you generally see. I know when I did Akari Kanzaki in her training uniform it blew people away. Even more so when I did Kurumi from Steel Angel Kurumi. I think supporting characters are more fun anyhow. Then you know you won't have "500 this" or "a million that"....

Nightmare
05-13-2003, 03:01 PM
Exactly Carmila, last con I went to, there were more Chiis and Inu Yashas, than fingers and toes on my body. I like seeing some original costumes every now and then. And you go girl, I would love to see you guys do Shinesman and get pictures.

Scortia
05-13-2003, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Nightmare
Exactly Carmila, last con I went to, there were more Chiis and Inu Yashas, than fingers and toes on my body.

OMG you are so right! >_< I think I'm going to make a Death-to-Chii Militia... In fact, there are so many Chii cosplayers that I think that they may in fact be a Chii Militia. They're gonna take everything over!... make people walk around with underwear on their heads! ^^;;

ai no hoshi
05-13-2003, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Carmila

Steel Angel Kurumi (I would love to see one of the "fan service" angels like the Ruri Angel be done)

i'm doing kurumi... sorry not the fan service angels though! my friend is doing saki.

we'll debut them at fanime

oh... and the reason there are so many chiis is because clamp is known for designing a bajillion costumes per character... and they are always *cute*. cardcaptor sakura cosplay was the same way.

Nightmare
05-13-2003, 09:35 PM
Well at the last con I went to, all the Chii's were in the same costume. It's not that I don't like Chii, it's just that I think that people could be a little more original in their costumes, but that is just one person's idea, no one should ned to feel that they need to bite my head off about it.

PsychoShinji
10-03-2003, 09:00 PM
I'm thinking about cosplaying Jean Roc Raltigue from Nadia: Secret of Blue Water in the near future. (even though I look almost nothing like 'im. ^_^;;) I'm also working on Yukito Tsukishiro from CCSakura, whom I've never seen cosplayed.

Susumari
10-03-2003, 09:15 PM
characters from Kodomo No Omocha. I don't know why. but it wasn't dubbed or really released here. so that's why. i've only seen one cosplayer as sana chan

KusanIvy
10-04-2003, 10:06 PM
He he - Blue Seed! My friends and I cosplayed Blue Seed at Anime North this year and most people didn't recognize us or had only the vaguest impression of who we were ("Oh - that plant guy from Blue Seed" ).
I'm thinking it's probably because Blue Seed is an older anime and was never the most popular in the first place. That's ok - being an obsessive fan-girl I did it cause I loved the series not because I was gonna get recognized. ;)

I'm curious - has anyone ever seen any Generator Gawl cosplayers?

nekomi
10-05-2003, 07:08 AM
Here are some series that I think are undercosplayed.

Saint Seiya
Fancy Lala
Comic Party
Argentosoma (check sig)
Rose of Versailles (I might make an Oscar costume for next year)
Petshop of Horrors (Pondering about making a Medusa costume)
Elf Princess Rane
Cosplay Complex
Puni Puni Poemi
Omishi Magical Theater Risky Safety
Jungle wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu

Mirai Noah
10-05-2003, 12:21 PM
Mobile Suit Gundam is undercosplayed. Actually, most Gundam isn't cosplayed much, except Gundam Wing. It would be nice to see people cosplay from the original Gundam. It's more popular in Japan than America by far.

Argento
10-06-2003, 08:16 PM
I have not seen too many REDXIII Cosplays from FF7, and none were full body suits, or on all fours, So thats going to be my next cosplay!!! o^-^o

Actually, i saw a really nicely done one once... I'll try to dig up a pic if I can. The cosplayer did a puppet style thing, If you know what I mean.

Ranma Saotome
10-06-2003, 09:46 PM
I saw that. Animazement 2003.

Gilgland
11-13-2003, 11:02 AM
Practically anyone in plain clothes, like most Initial D characters for example.. plain clothes characters are tough to do without being overlooked, I think. ^_^;

I've also seen very little Marmalade Boy cosplay. :(

I know! i went to Nekocon as Nacazato from initial D and like nobody said they knew who I was. My friend said some people toled her thay recognised me but it was a seldom fiew.

kazamaCEO
11-13-2003, 01:53 PM
If I can speak for games, I've only ever seen ONE Warcraft cosplay, and it was an acolyte. I'm a die-hard WC3 player and I think the series should get some attention from cosplayers because the characters are absolutely wonderful, especially the new night elves (their designs are beautiful).

Because I got frustrated after searching for at least an hour (my fiance found the acolyte pic), I'm working on Warden and Demon Hunter costumes.

I'd also like to see some Jak and Daxter cosplay. ^^ I've only seen one and it was a very cute Kiera, which I think I might add to my list, along with Jak (my fiance could). ^^

Someone needs to make a Golden Boy group. XD *hearts Kintaro*

KittenJay
11-14-2003, 08:50 AM
Soul Caliber 2 characters! Mostly a huge lack of characters like Raphael and Misturugi...
Just to spite all those that don't like Raphael... I am cosplaying as him...
----
Magic Knights, never see too many of them... I also want to do a Guru clef, that would be fun...
----
Crest/Banner of the Stars, I need to see at least one person cosplaying as an Abh... That would just make my life complete...
----
Samurai Pizza Cats... Do I really need to say any more?
----
FFI, The Red Mage, Thief, Black Belt... Where are you?

'Nuff said...

Ranma Saotome
11-14-2003, 01:26 PM
I've seen plenty of FFI cosplays of all the characters.

pepe171
11-14-2003, 05:02 PM
Ivan Isaacs and Gena or Lizzie from Priest.(me and my girlfriend are going to do that one) and I'VE never seen or heard of anyone doing any of the god/goddesses...Efreet, Undine...used so much yet never cosplayed.

CHAOS
11-14-2003, 06:19 PM
I want to cosplay Seita frog GOTF but it is rarely done I believe. It is really hard trying to figure out how its gonna be done. I guess this is what I get when I cosplay my favorite character. :(

Sala
11-15-2003, 10:30 AM
I would love to see ANY Scrapped Princess cosplayer! Plus, more Miyuki-chan in Wonderland...and not just the card girls! I would LOVE to see a cosplayer make Full Moon's final concert dress (the one that Izumi gives her)

noahrave
11-17-2003, 03:40 PM
:) Hi! *wavies shyly*

There was a guy who went as Sakuragi at a con last May. (I hope the file attaches. ^^;) We had a lot of Saber Marionettes, too, at another con last year.

('Course, Slam Dunk and SMJ were two of the few anime shown and translated on Philippine local TV, so they're pretty popular.)

And I think one of the cosplayers is making a Nene-hardsuit costume for a con next year. ^_^

That's an awesome Hanamichi Sakuragi outfit... I went to AR not realizing how horrid the wig was, for Acen I plan on just dying my hair that color. I could never find that team jersey color with the white highlights so I went with the "home game" uniform.

http://www.fansview.com/2003/animereactor/1025b084.jpg

Laters,
Adrian

oninomiko
11-21-2003, 11:34 AM
Actually I just made a FLCL: Haruko costume as a commission job...

But as for Haunted Junction... I love the show... but None of the characters enough to cosplay them... except the Mirror Girl... but that would be... difficult... c.c;

I would do Kodomo no Omocha or Marmalade Boy, but they're so plain!

Actually - Right now Im planning a totally awesome MKR costume... I have only seen one other person ever cosplay that version... I would say who... but its a secret! I have two costumes planned for Otakon 2004!

Characters not often cosplayed: BGC girls in hard suits, Tiara/Sara/ from Shamanic Princess, or any of the girls from Wedding Peach (In either their battle outfits or wedding dresses).

Tiara
11-23-2003, 09:40 AM
I'd like to see more..

-Shamanic Princess(I'm doing lena soon, and thinking about doing a Tiara outfit)
-Ragnarok manga(I'm cosplaying Lidia at Acen)
-Magic Knight Rayearth-the side characters(Persea is on my list along with umi, though she's not a side char), I want to see a Clef too
-Haunted Junction-it's one of my favorite shows(I will cosplay Asahina one day, maybe I'll make it sooner)

THat's all I can think of right now.

PepeluTivursky
08-06-2004, 10:47 PM
Ivan Isaacs and Gena or Lizzie from Priest.(me and my girlfriend are going to do that one) and I'VE never seen or heard of anyone doing any of the god/goddesses...Efreet, Undine...used so much yet never cosplayed.

Yes! My boyfriend wants to do a Priest cosplay. Hm ... maybe I'll consider a Lizzie or a Gena then n.n I'd love to see pictures when you're done though.

jinto_lin
02-06-2005, 01:31 AM
o.O iv'e only seen 1 person cosplay jinto from crest/banner of the stars, i'd be cool if there were more ^_^

Jujubeans
02-07-2005, 01:22 AM
I don't see many ZOE cosplay. Next year I plan to make a few Orbital Frames for my troop if all goes well. ^_^ As soon as I'm proficcient in making things with craft foam, then I can go crazy. Also, I don't see and Shadow Skill or BGC cosplay. That'd be neat though.

fenix down
02-23-2005, 03:09 PM
Yes, we need more Ai no Kusabi cosplayers, as well as Xenogears, Yami no Matsuei and Twisted Metal! *lol*
I am working on Citan, and my brother on Billy Lee.

I would like to see a good Knives or Legato. If someone has a link to one... show me!

kyoushu
02-23-2005, 06:48 PM
I think Flame of Recca is fairly ignored...one of those characters was going to be my next costume.

GiaKohana
02-27-2005, 01:16 AM
Obscure cosplay can be fun...I recently cosplayed Ibuki from Dai-Guard, which is one of my favourite series that few seem to know about. I'd love to see anyone from that series...I'm also working on Judy Winchester from Gravitation, because I love her...but I haven't seen anyone else cosplay her...

FlynntheDagger
03-01-2005, 10:23 PM
*cough* Skies of Arcadia cosplayers *cough*

Scortia
03-02-2005, 09:57 AM
Ditty, Kyoushu... Flame of Recca is such a good ninja series (which was before Naruto I may add ^o^) I'm doing a Kurei in the future...mmmm inflammable velvet. Anywho, Arslan-senki / Heroic Legend of Arslan cosplays just.. don't exist.. I've seen one Guibu on cosplaylab and that's it... the character designs are so beautiful but not impossible to do. Not to say making all of Guibu's jewelry will be done in an instant. ~_~

ladysubaru25
03-02-2005, 03:44 PM
Four words:

"Ground defense Force Mao-chan."

That series rules. Ken Akamatsu rocks my world. It is so incredible cute, yet cracked-out. The guys in my con-going posse are gonna freak when I wear my Mao-chan costume to Otakon. They all thought I was joking when I said I was going to make it last year. Styling the wig SUCKS though...

It would be cute to have all three girls together (Mao, Misora and Silvia.) But that is SO never going to happen... :sulk:

Sarcasm-hime
03-02-2005, 04:49 PM
I've been tempted to do a Fancy Lala costume (the singing outfit) for ages, and Summon Lena from Shamanic Princess has also been in my to-do book for a long time. I'd also do a Toilet Hanako from Haunted Junction just for kicks. ^_^

Ironekilz
03-07-2005, 11:24 AM
Scortia: Ah! You should've been at Otakon 2003. My sister was Narsus, my friend was Daryoon and I was Arislan. No one knew who we were though... :( I just uploaded a pic of us to my gallery. I made the armor too (minus the helmet), but I have to find the picture.

Halfling
03-07-2005, 12:26 PM
I'd like to see some kasemakaze tsukikage ren cosplay :)

not too familiar I guess :(

E. Marini RPD
08-15-2006, 01:02 PM
How about:

I've done Bri. I have to say, Ithink my suit is a bit more convincing then the one pictured,but then again they did all the other charas too...

Mine is based onthe OAVversion,with big armored legs....won at Project A-KON, SF sakura festival, pretty much every place I took it....

Akane Yagyu
08-15-2006, 02:35 PM
I am currently working on Jubei Akane Yagyu from Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams. I have never seen anyone cosplay her, so I decided to give it a try

Tabby Catty
08-15-2006, 02:43 PM
Pokemon characters not cosplayed often:

Jotho gym leaders

Hoenn Gym leaders

Frontier Brains

Movie Villians

Magma and Aqua Admins

Cipher admins

Anybody in the pokemon manga too basically

E. Marini RPD
08-16-2006, 11:49 AM
I've done Bri. I have to say, Ithink my suit is a bit more convincing then the one pictured,but then again they did all the other charas too...

Mine is based onthe OAV version,with big armored legs....won at Project A-KON, SF sakura festival, pretty much every place I took it....

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=814217

Nina Star 9
08-16-2006, 12:27 PM
you know, you guys really need to step it up a bit.

i mean, there are only three completed amano tsukiko costumes by two people. its saddening. of course, that will change soon (as both cosplayers of her are making more and there are a few pthers with her planned), but seriously~ come on, guys. :P

oh, and we need more non- chou and koe. not htat i'm any better. :P

*flees before anyone kills her*

sim388
08-17-2006, 03:42 AM
Pokemon! noone relaly does that!. Well i will, because i am going to be Mudkip!.

Bealzabub
08-17-2006, 01:15 PM
You about Megatokyo cosplay?

Hyper_Phantom
08-19-2006, 07:42 AM
Characters from Agrentosoma, Final Fantasy Unlimited, Vandread, Samurai 7, Threads of Time, etc.

If I saw people cosplaying as characters from the series I'd glomp them and give them a box of pocky. ^.^

Hyper_Phantom
08-19-2006, 07:52 AM
He he - Blue Seed! My friends and I cosplayed Blue Seed at Anime North this year and most people didn't recognize us or had only the vaguest impression of who we were ("Oh - that plant guy from Blue Seed" ).
I'm thinking it's probably because Blue Seed is an older anime and was never the most popular in the first place. That's ok - being an obsessive fan-girl I did it cause I loved the series not because I was gonna get recognized. ;)

What seriously!?!?! I love that anime so much! It's where I got my nickname Momiji from, instead of Fruits Basket like everyone thinks. =D *Hugs you* Yay for Blue Seed fans. It really is an awesome anime. More people should cosplay it. ^_^

Koda89
08-19-2006, 08:17 AM
I have yet to see Mahou Sensei Negima cosplayers, personally...which both makes me happy and sad at the same time.....I hope to have a Negi Springfield outfit done soon(already have his staff finished)......

Gyunyuu
08-19-2006, 10:01 PM
I did a Naruto character! L.O.L. well .. a un-known one, Kimimaro Demon version