PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone want to do a Shaman King Gathering???

Gundam_MkIII
09-16-2003, 12:48 AM
just wondering if there wer enough Shaman King Cosplayers out there who want to make a Shaman King Gathering with me.

Michi
09-16-2003, 03:43 PM
Well there was one last year.. So I'm sure there could be one this year. :p I was planning on being Pirika for Ani-Magic this year, but I don't have time. x_x;

RoseDuelist
09-16-2003, 08:21 PM
I'll be bringing my Anna and as long as it doesn't clash with my BR gathering or Masquerade I'm so there. Anyone know when Masquerade is? lol!... *is clueless even though she is IN it..* ^.^

Michi
09-16-2003, 08:53 PM
^^; The masquerade is Saturday night..

Daitenshi
09-16-2003, 09:24 PM
I could bring Eliza ^_^

Gundam_MkIII
09-16-2003, 11:13 PM
Awesome, now we have at least two people, as you can probably tell just by looking at my sig im gonna be there as Tao Ren. So does anyone have any suggestions for a time and place, for me anytime will do, but im not familiar with this con's layout so i wouldnt be able to schose a place for the meeting

Catboi Blues
09-17-2003, 12:57 AM
I wish I could join in on this, but there is no way that I'd be able to have my Ryu ready in time without abandoning other projects. I'll still show up though cause I really have been enjoying that series. Can't wait to see everyone's outfits.

RoseDuelist
09-21-2003, 07:51 PM
My masquerade skit just got cancelled. *cry* But anyway, just name the time and place and I'll be there...

Hmm... how about Saturday morning some time? I don't know of a place either.

Gundam_MkIII
09-21-2003, 11:43 PM
yeah Saturday morning sounds good as long as its isnt before 9:oo AM

Gundam_MkIII
09-23-2003, 08:15 PM
just notifying ppl (all 3 ppl who said they could go, hopefully more will come) that i had K_Valentine put us in the gatherings thread for Saturady, but still without a specific time. Any Suggestions for it anytime is fine for me except if it interfers withthe Cosplay.com Gathering

RoseDuelist
09-25-2003, 07:40 PM
How about 9:01? lol!!! Seriously, 9:30 or 10:00 sounds good. No?

Gundam_MkIII
09-25-2003, 11:12 PM
lol, yeah thats fine with me, i just didnt want to set a time without running it by you guys first, lol. i'll go PM K-Valentine to update the gatherings list then for 9:30 by the japanese garden (im just choosing a random location that sounds good for this thing and that i know of from other gathering locations, if there is any other suggestions just PM me). lol, im looking forward to meeting the TWO other people, hopefully more will show up.

Shirayuki
10-02-2003, 09:49 PM
I cosplayed Jun last year at anime expo... I MIGHT be going to ani-magic just on saturday so I might be able to cosplay her... < <;; but I've never been to ani-magic so yea.... and I dunno what time I'd get there ~_~ (three hours drive from where I live) blargh