PDA

View Full Version : Trigun?

Moon Prince
09-16-2003, 04:16 AM
Anybody planning a Trigun gathering or doing Trigun cosplay? My friend is wanting to know... If so when and where?

Jubei-chan
09-22-2003, 01:54 PM
Hello! It is official Videl-chan (A. Bishoujo) and I (J. Bishoujo) will be attending Ani-Magic! And we'll be cosplaying Trigun! But this is our first trek out to Lancaster and wouldn't know the best place to meet. Plus, we'll only be attending Sat and Sun, so if your friend wants to plan the date and time, we'll be glad to meet up! ^_^ Wheee! I can't wait!

Moon Prince
09-22-2003, 03:40 PM
don't know where... I'm still trying to fit in things in my schedule... Sunday is the only day that still has space... not sure what time the panel I have to host is... so I will get back to you..

Catboi Blues
09-22-2003, 04:32 PM
I'd love to bring back my Vash, but I just scrapped my most recent one and my final one won't be ready until at least Ohayo.

Who is your friend going as BTW?

I miss my black Vash outfit...

Jubei-chan
09-23-2003, 04:43 PM
I think Videl-chan and I will be wearing Vash and Nick for sure on Saturday but we can for sure appear again on Sunday! I'm gonna do some switching on Saturday too to fit in the Bebop gathering! hehehe!

Suzushichan
09-24-2003, 01:12 AM
Kokirichild should be borrowing/wearing my Vash costume. ^^

Moon Prince
09-24-2003, 02:25 AM
@_@ Is anybody going as anybody but Vash? My friend is going as Vash.

Jubei-chan
09-24-2003, 01:44 PM
Videl will be Nick ... a chick Nick ... but Nick none-the-less! And if there are a lot of Vash cosplayers that just means more donuts will be needed to appease the appetites! ^_^ Yumm!

allyunion
09-25-2003, 07:51 AM
*crosses out AX03* AM03: Free Donut Yahiko!!!

Jubei-chan
09-25-2003, 04:58 PM
*crosses out AX03* AM03: Free Donut Yahiko!!!

Donuts!!! Muah ha ha ha ha!!! We'll be bringing out own supply too! Just in case! Though they'll probably be x-brand from Ralphs ... i mean ... we're poor!!! Still gotta go out and buy some last minute accessories. Eep ... and its just about a week away! ::dash:: Yeah, 'A' and me finally persuaded our friend to go to ani-magic with us! So, we'll be around! We'll see ya there! ^_-

Moon Prince
09-26-2003, 01:54 AM
Hmmm... wonders if I could throw together something in a week with all my Hizashigumi panic.... so I can cosplay with my friend... @_@

allyunion
09-26-2003, 03:58 AM
I will be purchasing Krispy Kreme Donuts, one dozen (maybe more if requested.) Any special Donut requests?