PDA

View Full Version : Need Guilty Gear characters and Vash the Stampeed for skit

silverwolf
09-16-2003, 05:20 PM
Hello everyone, I'm in search of a cast of Guilty Gear characters for a cosplay for Katsucon, and one Vash. I recently thought up a short cosplay, and thought it might be a good idea to bring it to Katsu. I've never done a cosplay on stage, just a walk on at Anime USA, so why not start here?

Here are the GG characters I need: Ky Kiske, May, Bridget, Sol, Testament, and two Robo Kys. You can just do Robo Ky's stance. I'll be the Robo Ky in the beginning. Ky, May, Bridget, Sol, and Vash wil have speaking parts, but most of them are in unison. Sol will have his own "monologue". For Testament, you'll just need to laugh. If you have a picture of you as your character, please feel free to share. Is anyone interested?

MissRaptor
09-17-2003, 04:11 AM
I might be interested; what's the skit all about?
You can see me in my Vash costume here:
http://www.angelfire.com/comics/shingfx/vash.html
I have to fix the collar so it sticks up more. ^^

silverwolf
09-17-2003, 04:49 PM
That's a very good Vash. Well, I would say this skit is about "love and peace". It first starts out with a Robo Ky vs. Bridget. MissRaptor, if you're unfamiliar with Guilty Gear, that's okay, you won't need any knowledge of it to get the skit. Before the two can fight May, the little pirate girl runs out and tells them they shouldn't fight. She says she only fights for love, Ky Kiske then comes out and says he only fights for peace. That's where the whole love and peace chant comes from. To make it even funnier, Vash, the founder of it all, comes out and joins in. It's a really simple and funny skit, nothing big.

If you want I'll post the script I wrote for it.

Addy-Ohki
09-17-2003, 05:38 PM
Well, I'm thinking of doing Bridget, so you can put me in temporarily. ^^

digikoomi
09-18-2003, 01:43 AM
I will bring my new Jam

dressdragn
10-08-2003, 12:04 PM
Waa! two guilty gear skits

Perhaps your intrested in combining? Were the Guilty Girls group, you can check back a few pages on the katsucon area. So far we have Dizzy Jellyfish, Dizzy Reg, Jam, I-no, Milla, Sol, Ky, Johnny, Bridget and Venom.

But we could realy use everyone else, I want to get as many of the characters as posible. Also alt color versions are welcome.

oh, I should mention we are looking priamarly female cosplayers hence guilty girls, although we do have some male spots.

~Anna