PDA

View Full Version : Which FMA uniform should I buy?? (HELP)

Rudiger
06-07-2010, 01:56 PM
Con is 18 days away. Seller is halfway around the world.

I'm deciding between http://usih.merchantrunglobal.com/ImageHosting/ViewImage.aspx?GlobalID=1004&MerchantID=10891&ImageID=332&DisplaySize=-1

or http://tupianku.com/bin/2439/42122.jpg

I know one doesn't have the military tags on the left side...

but I'm so torn between color, that, etc.

Which one should I choose??

Roxie~
06-07-2010, 03:44 PM
I think the quality looks better in the first picture. But Idk if that's how the costume will look in real life.

But if I had to choose, I'd go with the first one ^^; (just my opinion xD)

Misaki_Sempai
06-26-2010, 07:20 PM
You should totally do it :) go for it :) :)

XxCacophonyxX
07-05-2010, 02:53 AM
I'd definitely go with the first one if I were you. The colour seems more true.

ANBUwasabi
07-05-2010, 01:35 PM
The 1st one looks ALOT better in my opinion, just one thing you gotta remember most of these things come from Japan or China (mainly Hong Kong) so if you're 18 days away it not might make it on time =\

ZakuMonkey
07-11-2010, 01:25 PM
I live in ny and when i order from japan it takes usally 7 days, and when i order from hong kong 9-11, china....i forget but ive orderd from there before, but that first coat looks awesome might have to snatch one up myself, what site is that, ebay, cosplaymagic or mooncostumes?

emeryraine
08-05-2010, 12:58 PM
I am going to cosplay Riza Hawkeye next year and I am getting the uniform from CosplayHouse.com
I think the uniform is really good quality and they do custom sizing if you prefer it.
The only drawback is that they only have Hughes, Hawkeye, and Mustang's uniforms.

Etceteral
08-13-2010, 09:53 AM
To the OP... Which one did you end up purchasing, and did you like it? :) I'm kind of facing the same dilemma here. Anime Vegas is in 3 weeks and I need to make a decision on my Maes Hughes purchase quickly. =/

SirenaBlack
08-27-2010, 04:50 PM
Cosplay House and Cosplay Magic seem to be the best places to get them, imho. Except with Cosplay Magic prepare to have to sew the buttons on better and safety pin the butt apron cause my buttons weren't sewn on very well and the snaps for the butt apron come undone. Also the stars came off so I have to glue them on XD Not a ringing endorsement, I know. But aside from those things, I love how it turned out. The color is perfect.

Etceteral
08-27-2010, 05:00 PM
Cosplay House and Cosplay Magic seem to be the best places to get them, imho. Except with Cosplay Magic prepare to have to sew the buttons on better and safety pin the butt apron cause my buttons weren't sewn on very well and the snaps for the butt apron come undone. Also the stars came off so I have to glue them on XD Not a ringing endorsement, I know. But aside from those things, I love how it turned out. The color is perfect.

Well, that's good to hear :) I ordered from Cosplay House for A/V, so... hoping for the best! Lol. I'm still curious where the first link in the OP was from. It looks really nice!