PDA

View Full Version : Dumb Ranma Question

rainydaylulu
10-14-2002, 03:27 AM
okay...total newbie here. if cosplayers equaled "japanese", i'd be a gaijin tourist.

now for the question...for halloween this year, my boyfriend and i are planning to go as both halves of Ranma. i'm guessing that this has been done many many times...does anyone have any suggestions for which costume pair we should do? it doesn't matter much if anyone recognizes us, most of our friends aren't that into anime anyway.

thanx! \(^_^)/

jilly-cat

aeva
10-14-2002, 07:18 AM
Well, the sleeve-less redshirt/yellow closures and back pants would seem to be the most obvious choice. You could easily order that off an online martial arts supply store.

....or you could amke it; it'd be much cheaper.

I think it would be cute to see Ranma's little blue outfit with the yellow shirt and cap. In the show, it looks so cheesy, but for cosplaying purposes, it'd be very much cute. ^^

peacecraft
10-14-2002, 11:34 AM
Yeah, I'd say a lot of that desision really lies in your confidence in your sewing ability. The sleevless Red shirt mentioned above though is a pretty good all around costume that might even be fairly recognizable, even to a fairly passing fan.