PDA

View Full Version : Axis Powers Hetalia at NAF 2010

box of doom
06-12-2010, 12:06 PM
NAF is coming up, and I'm wondering if anyone is planning on cosplay Hetalia at it.

Last year, the Hetalia cosplayers got together to host an IC discussion panel on the series, as well as a BINGO game. We also got some great photos, with those of us that were there.

People have requested we do them again, so I'm looking to see if anyone would like to cosplay, and take part in these or not.

As an added incentive, if you sign up to take part in these events, it counts as being a panelist at NAF. Doing one or two panels or events means $5 off admission, and taking part in three or more will allow you to get in for free. We'll have to know in advance if you're taking part, though, in order for you to qualify for the discount.

Depending on the number of people interested, the two events may only count as one (Bingo is being mostly set up by two_powers anyway, but we would really like Hetalia characters to call the numbers -- we're thinking of making Hetalia-themed cards as well!), but it's still a $5 discount either way.

I hope to see you there!

Turtleen
06-30-2010, 03:31 PM
Yeah...we got together to host the bingo...right >3> definitely didn't just end up accidently taking it over, nope.

As you know, I'm in 8D

box of doom
07-01-2010, 09:32 AM
@turtleen yes, and you'll be taking it over again, I know.

box of doom
07-01-2010, 09:33 AM
As a note, so far we have...
Canada, Ukraine, France, Spain, Seychelles, Russia, America, England, either Austria or Poland, either Sealand or Wy, and three confirmed unknowns. XD

LidChan
07-05-2010, 08:45 AM
I paid for my ticket online but I will be going as Ukraine and participating in these events so how will I get the discount?

techno-organic05
07-06-2010, 11:40 AM
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"] Awesome!~ I'll be coming for sure as Chibitalia!~ o^^oCOLOR]

box of doom
07-09-2010, 06:42 PM
I paid for my ticket online but I will be going as Ukraine and participating in these events so how will I get the discount?

Contact naf.programming@gmail.com

I'll add you to my list from there.

LidChan
07-09-2010, 07:06 PM

KitsuneEmber
07-10-2010, 10:29 PM
If you want a Quebec, I'm planning on going. Reason for Quebec being that I don't think I'll have time to put something new together. (That, and I ruined my Iceland pants when I was bleaching my hair.)

However, I'll only be there mid/late-Saturday (Possibly) and/or all Sunday, due to work.