PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going down from Bay Area?!!!

nekoneko09
09-17-2003, 11:41 PM
BAY AREA ANIME FAN.

Hi!! I am going to Ani-Magic convention from the Bay Area. Will be driving down on Friday evening around 5pm. I am looking for people who wants to go down there with me (dont like to drive alone).I might have 1-2 space left in my car if you want to tag along but i can't guarantee untill the last minute. I am also looking to gather some people to share rooms (if there are alot of people i will get more than 1 room). If you are interested please send me an e-mail to yeowsengkua@hotmail.com

Please reply as soon as possible so that appropriate arrangement can be made.

note: i do not snore, and i cant sleep with people who snores (sorry i hope u dont take it personally)

Thank you.

K_Valentine
09-17-2003, 11:55 PM
Do you have the hotel room already? I'm not sure how fast the rooms are booking so be prepared.

nekoneko09
09-18-2003, 04:58 AM
Do you have the hotel room already? I'm not sure how fast the rooms are booking so be prepared.

No i have not book any room yet. But i am thinking of booking it by next week. If the room are fully booked then i will look for one close to the convention center :) Oh! by the way, i saw u 2 at the SF Japan Town Anime Faire.. nice job :)

Masako
09-22-2003, 12:23 AM
Hi me and my BF urgently need a ride down to Ani_magic and we live in the Bay Area (specifically down town SF near Financial District)

I was cosplaying paiway and my BF was cosplaying Gackt.

We also need rooms. We're so lost about procedures because we're both foreign and this is our first time in the U.S. and the first time attending a con outside the bay area.

Isaldur
09-22-2003, 01:45 AM
Ergh where the **** is lancester anyway?

:too far away: :grumbles:

Psychotic Jei
09-22-2003, 02:17 AM
Lancaster is in Souther Califonia. You head east near the end of the grapevine.

Aoshi Shinomori
09-25-2003, 05:34 PM
I'm driving from Central California.. like from Modesto to Lancaster. hope you are ready for the long drive.