PDA

View Full Version : Gravitation Cosplay

yukitoLeonheart
09-18-2003, 01:29 AM
Would Anyone want to do gravitation cosplay. I know I need a Yuki, but i would also like other Grav gals or guys. I ma being Banana Shuichi and normally dressed Shuichi. I also want to find a Yuki and do cute Yaoi stage kiss pics with :cheers:

Kasai
09-21-2003, 05:02 PM
Waaiii!! Okay, sorry, I'm on a Gravi high. Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to do any Gravi cosplays this time around, but uuuum.. I will most likely glomp you if I see you. o.o;; I do, however, dream of doing a Ryu-chan cosplay for Katsucon this winter..

Ooh, that reminds me, did you hear that the voice actor of Tohma-san is going to be at AnimeNEXT?! Does that mean they're REALLY dubbing it?? I just thought that was a rumor! I am kinda/pretty/extrodinarily scared, though, I mean, what are they going to do about the music? They couldn't possibly dub say, Rage Beat. That would be a TRAVESTY. ::rambling::

Anyway, if any other Gravi-obsessors feel the need to talk to a girl who loves gay boys, IM me at SheltieWulfe.

Good luck on your Gravi cosplay, I'll be sure to give you a nice loving glomp if I see you. ^^

Only,
Kasai (Na no da!!)

And if you kiss a Yuki, I will absolutely go into crazy-fangirl gay-boy-loving squeal mode. Fear that.

yukitoLeonheart
09-22-2003, 02:07 AM
sigh I don't think I can anymore, I am seeing someone now, and unless they dress up as Yuki.. which is easy........ I can't...... needs to find him a Yuki Wig.