PDA

View Full Version : Identifying fellow Cosplay.Com-ers@Katsucon2004!

DigitalCactus
09-18-2003, 04:24 AM
alrighty I know a lot of us here know about this but I know that there are plenty that DON'T know as well.

A good amount of us here at Cosplay.Com that are attending Katsucon I just thought it would be a cool idea to wear a purple ribbon or your current avatar as a symbol to others that we belong to Cosplay.Com. So if you're on the look out for that certain goofball that cracks you up or that group of people you hang out and chat with online at Katsucon coming up WEAR YOUR PURPLE RIBBONSAND AVATAR BADGE THINGIES!! WEAR THEM PROUDLY!

I know I will! thank you for your time XD now you may continue go back to your daily routine!
(yes I know I basically cut n pasted that from the Otakon one I did)

Below is the link to what I made for Otakon 2003 obviously you would substitute my old avatar for yours and where it says Otakon, change taht to Katsucon...

http://www.kitoutpost/digitalcactus/otakon_cosplay1.jpg
http://www.kitoutpost/digitalcactus/otakon_cosplay2.jpg

Sorahana
09-18-2003, 08:15 AM
That's a great idea! I'll do it lol XD.
My avatar may change numerous times but oh well lol XD.

Neko Cathy
09-20-2003, 12:26 PM
I don't know about avatars because they change form then and there... but the purple ribbon idea is more spotable in crowds.

Besides.... wasn't there like a 75% population of Cosplay.com attendees at this year's Katsucon? Nearly every minute, I ran into someone from Cosplay.com.

manderina
09-21-2003, 12:22 AM
Huh...I didn't get to see too many Cosplay.com people at Otakon but then I was in the Artist's Alley most of the time ^_^ To me it seemed like the purple ribbon thing was not as popular as thought to be? So maybe I'll just wear my avatar with my badge. I hope to meet you people at Katsucon though! I'm still optimistic!

DigitalCactus
09-21-2003, 04:04 AM
heh im pathetic i had both at Otakon XD

Nene
09-21-2003, 08:44 AM
Yea, the ribbon thing didn't work that well for me at Otakon...-x_o- (plus, I forgot my ribbon and ended up tearing some purple cloth off the left overs of my Ino cosplay..) so I'll do the Avatar thing this time! -^ ^- I'll prolly have this avatar until Katsu (since most of the cosplay I'm doing from here on are gonna be Rikku) so yea! Hope ta see some of y'all there! =D

Nyoko
09-22-2003, 03:46 PM
I had the ribbon at otakon and it did not work all that well for me, but I will still have it at katsu seeing that it is a smaller con and all. but I will also have my avatar (the one I have at this time only in black and white (I dont have a colored printer) plastered on a sign with"NYOKO" written in marker across the top of it ^^...

LadyXenie
09-24-2003, 07:36 AM
I'll wear my purple ribbon this time...I really spaced it out at Otakon..-_-;; Purple ribbon check!

DigitalCactus
09-24-2003, 10:06 AM
If the ribbon and avatar thing didnt work (it did for me cuz I got identified out of costume alot) you can always do what I did... LoL

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=68254&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

ChichiriFreak
09-24-2003, 10:19 AM
I remember seeing you!!...but i got lil too shy to go and say "Hi" ^_^;; but thats was good-ass costume! and nifty idea as well. ^_^

Vialoi Ketsueke
09-24-2003, 01:24 PM
...I actually wore a purple ribbon at Otakon, and sadly this did not work.

..Maybe a bright color would work better.

..It's not like I was hiding the ribbon eaither, I kept it with my badge.

Neko Cathy
09-25-2003, 09:42 AM
...I actually wore a purple ribbon at Otakon, and sadly this did not work.

..Maybe a bright color would work better.

MAGENTA!!!!!!!! :bigtu: If I go as Yuni (http://www.ddrei.com/pics/chara/yuni2.jpg), I'm required to wear purple ribbons in my pigtails. I think the ribbons work better than the avatar. It's just too weird to go around the entire day to look at someone's badge, or go "badge-spotting" in a crowd of thousands of people.

Vialoi Ketsueke
09-26-2003, 08:28 PM
..I was actually thinking Yellow, because Yellow sticks out like a sore thumb. Or maybe a Bright Red color. ...Magenta-..

..-.- That would not show up at all.

Addy-Ohki
09-26-2003, 09:24 PM

I don't get it. T__T

Tsumanne
09-29-2003, 04:42 AM
I had one or two people notice my ribbon at Otakon, but also remember the size of that con. Even if you wore a neon sign people would have a hard time finding you. A brighter color may be more effective though.

I follow orders so whatever is decided I'll do.

Sala
09-29-2003, 10:19 PM
The problem with choosing colored ribbons, is that there are many shades of any particular color (some less noticable than others). Avatars are easier, except they take up more space, and some people's are constantly changing. It would be easier if cosplay.com had a "symbol" that could identify us as members. Like a giant stylized CC or something...what do other people think? Maybe we could all agree on a font, or something?

Tsumanne
10-03-2003, 03:04 AM
A symbol would be effective. Easily identified and stands out well. Even if not compleatly uniformed people would get the idea.

I don't think any other group uses ribbons so even if they are different shades of a single colour I doubt there would be any problem. Perhaps a more noticable colour would work better. Although purple doesn't stand out well it doesn't mess up your costume either.

Those I did see with purple ribbons at Otakon actually had about the same shade. Most people go for the genaric colour. I think the main problem there was the size of the event more than anything.

As far as avatars go even though they may change often who else other than a cosplay.com member is going to have a avatar badge on there costume at an event? You will still know they are from cosplay.com even if you don't recognize the avatar.

kerochan
10-03-2003, 11:46 AM
At Otakon, when there were people sporting the purple ribbons, they were not that noticeable. Maybe the sign/symbol/avitar should be bigger.
Not to the point of DC's massive sign at Otakon but a little bit bigger so more people can identify other cosplay.com memebers.

Sorahana
10-03-2003, 03:40 PM
Yea a stylized CG would be great!! We would just have to make it visible to all lol XD.

Raine
10-03-2003, 10:15 PM
For some of the time I'll have a little sign with purple ribbons all over it and the words "Raine - Cosplay.Com" on it and a pic of mah avatar. I should be easy to spot by fellow cosplay.commers with that, I should hope. O.O;

DigitalCactus
10-13-2003, 01:31 PM
ok.. so wait.. we're not going with http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=86680&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1
??

XD honestly I think Ribbons and Avatars will work. I too am among the guilty who change their's every other day, but when it comes closer and closer to a con I htink I'm going to leave mine the same, so people get used to it. Thats what I did around Otakon

Xx Lulu xX
10-13-2003, 05:31 PM
^_^ I like both ideas! Although neither worked for me...Most people at Otakon came up to me adn squealed "OMG! You're XxLuluxX!" ._.' not to brag or anything......but i'll do whatever

Sorahana
10-13-2003, 05:42 PM
No one recognized me @ BAAF but that was before I joined cosplay.com and met all you lovely people lol XD. I was just a member of the BAAF forums. One girl recognized me though lol XD.

Xx Lulu xX
10-13-2003, 05:47 PM
Like, the people that I went there to meet up w/ knew it was me, but like their FRIENDS knew of me O_o and people I've never talked to on the forums knew of me. X3 twas great, I look forward to it again....teehee

Nene
10-13-2003, 05:51 PM
I think the Avatar thing would be best, because, honestly, Ribbons just don't really stand out on cosplays at all... but I guess I'll end up doing everything you all come up with! XD;

Xx Lulu xX
10-13-2003, 06:02 PM
X3 I agree w/ nene...whatever you all do i'll do

Auron
10-13-2003, 10:30 PM
the Ribbons dont stand out on my auron costume to well>< think Avatars well work becuse katsu is truely not as big as otakon was.

Xx Lulu xX
10-13-2003, 10:46 PM
^_^ i'll probably do my avatar again, buwahah or i'll make for when i sit down like "cosplay.com peoples meet here to chill" or suttin X3

ainslye
10-14-2003, 07:22 PM
Sorry, I'm going to vote for I change my avatar too often for it to make any difference. I thought the ribbons worked well though purple didn't stand out so well-- what about bright orange or something? Just a thought. (That and I'm not all too keep on plastering papers all over my badge) ^_^ Just my 2cents.

CHAOS
10-14-2003, 08:39 PM
I didn't get noticed. I saw someone but in a hurry somewhere. :( And we should do purple still. It is the color of the forum. ;) I will do the same this time. It is a much smaller con. But that point of view changed when I went to the cosplay. Better chance of seeing people but not a lot of people here going. :):(

Carmila
10-15-2003, 10:54 AM
We chose purple because it matched the scheme for cosplay.com for Otakon. However, with the waythe badges were, sometimes the ribbons didn't get seen. However, at Katsucon I will have plenty of ribbons for everyone, so just let me know if you need one.

Vialoi Ketsueke
10-16-2003, 08:46 AM
I've an idea. Why don't the people who don't change their avatar that often do the avatar idea, AND the purple ribbon? And the people who don't keep their avatar that long can just do the purple ribbon.

I love my avatar, so I'll gladly wear that on me somewhere.

Kamui32
10-22-2003, 10:18 PM
Cool, I'm down for whatever, I love talking to people so if you see me with the purple thingy or my avatar then come and say hi! ^_^ I'll be dressed as Inuyasha!

Toastersix
10-25-2003, 02:46 PM
Sounds good. You'll be able to see my purple ribbon because purple is not a colour that Ranma-Chan wears. ^_^;;

JacksUsername
10-27-2003, 09:45 AM
hm, the purple ribbon thing really didn't work for me at otakon, but then again, i have to admit, once i was out on the floor i wasn't really paying attention looking for purple ribbons, and compleltly spaced that out, and mainly recognized people from sight.
Whatever the final decision comes down to, I'll be part of ^_^

Sala
10-27-2003, 09:39 PM
Maybe it would be easiest if people just printed a small tag to stick to their badge. Like:
AnimeRei3
Cosplay.com

That way we wouldn't have to worry about ribbons or avatars. This would immediately identify who we were and our affiliation. Just a thought.

BlueLady
11-04-2003, 02:54 PM
haha can i use a blue ribbon??

T4uRu$k4tt
11-04-2003, 08:10 PM
i like animerei3's idea the best so far:

if only someone could find a spot to sit after the reg line, with a pack of bright yellow address labels, people can write in their name. (the bright colored sticker would stick out on any con badge i've seen) just don't...stick it over your number of days sticker...lol.
of course, it wouldn't have to be *yellow*, but it should be some obnoxious bright color.

DigitalCactus
11-05-2003, 11:11 AM
I'm gonna be shameless and wear a DC Tshirt possibly XD

kerochan
11-05-2003, 11:40 AM
ah-ha Digital! and who exactly is going to make you this?! XD

Carmila
11-06-2003, 04:42 PM
haha can i use a blue ribbon??

No you can't! he he he ^_^ Just because I said so!

We have tried almost everything short of carrying big banners, which I am not about to do!

Avvys, Purple Ribbons, Screen Names, which ever you like. If you want to be recognized and found you will find a way!

katchoo
11-06-2003, 08:56 PM
I can't wait to go!! I'm already starting on my costumes. ^_^

BlueLady
11-07-2003, 02:30 AM
yay!! anothewr west coaster invades with me * hugs Katchoo*

*snort * Carmilla you know my very presense will announce who i am!! ( kidding) Shame i cant finish bluelady eh heh heh

Michi
11-07-2003, 01:00 PM
I'm a west coast invader too. XD :bigtu:

I dunno, I had a purple ribbon but like.. when I got recognized, it was my face that did it. :o I hope to meet more people than I did at Otakon though. ;.; I missed out on quite a few.. Sometimes I saw people and was just too shy to say hi, though. ^_^;

Chun Li
11-07-2003, 03:08 PM
yeah at otakon i had a stick with 10 yards of purple ribbon. i`m just gonna wear my avaie and a smaller ribbon. and even if my avatar changed it will almost always be Yugioh or Jounouchi Related

Sorahana
11-07-2003, 03:55 PM
I'll walk around with a sing that says "Cosplay.com people please glomp me!!" Lol just kidding XD. I'll do the ribbon I guess and all that stuff ^_^.

BlueLady
11-09-2003, 03:37 AM
yay Michi...hee hee we are dorks... can't even keep to our own coast for our hobby LOL!!!

DigitalCactus
11-12-2003, 12:23 PM
alllright! a mini-west coast invasion!

Kerochan-You know Im going to design it myself and probably get one of those fancy print iron-ons and slap it on a shirt of mine. I am shameless! You're talking to the man with the giant DigitalCactus banner!

Chun Li
11-12-2003, 12:38 PM
Yeah i saw said banner at otakon.

lunasreincarnat
11-16-2003, 02:31 PM
ill hve my rainbow brite purse with me again... with my otakon badge still tied to it lol... and a purple ribbon still tied to it lol....

CHAOS
11-16-2003, 08:37 PM
We should have a follow up eventually of this. My saw people count will probably be zero. [Am I realy that blind? :(]

Aer
11-16-2003, 11:12 PM
Maybe it would be easiest if people just printed a small tag to stick to their badge. Like:
AnimeRei3
Cosplay.com

That way we wouldn't have to worry about ribbons or avatars. This would immediately identify who we were and our affiliation. Just a thought.

I like that idea. I had a purple ribbon tied to my badge at Otakon, and it actually did help me to meet some other cosplay.com'ers ^_^

I'll probably end up doing what AnimeRei3 suggested plus the purple ribbon.

T4uRu$k4tt
11-17-2003, 01:37 AM
haha, how about if all the cosplay.comers flat our *replaced* our badge chains with purple ribbon??

on second though tho~ something tells me security wouldn't like that XD
hm...plus i'm a klutz and would find some way to loose my badge that way...

but i think i will still wrap purple ribbon around my badge chain if i don't get a pretty 'katsucon 10' ad one, i never manage to get one of those >.>

~katt

KawaiiEdea
11-19-2003, 12:31 AM
I think this idea is great :D lol,you could always make a 'cosplay.com headband' or make it part of your costume :P

HikaruShindo
12-04-2003, 01:02 PM
i also like animerei3's idea and T4uRu$k4tt purple ribbon instead of chain idea. I think I might do those

PretearWink
12-04-2003, 03:41 PM
I'll grab a bright purple ribbon at Joanne's tomorrow to put on my con badge^_^ Although I hardly ever wear it...I usually find a way to put it on a purse or something since I only seem to need it when I want to get into the dealer's room or something. ^_~

If you don't see it, just look for the chick in the Esper Terra with melting make-up or the one barely moving in black armour. That'll be me. ^_~

ShatteredSunset
12-04-2003, 10:26 PM
That sounds good to me ^_^' I'll probably manage a scrap of purple tied somewhere on my person... Not like anyone will care about recognizing me or not

Kamui32
12-04-2003, 10:36 PM
I shall try and notice others, I can scrap togther some purple stuff and put it on my cosplay(still not sure which one to do). I'll be dressed as Inuyasha 1 of the days and as either miroku or kenshin another day. These may and probably will change. See everyone there!

DigitalCactus
12-08-2003, 09:25 AM
Somehow, I dont think it'd be to difficult to identify other Cosplay.Com people.
as for me, look for the freak with

www.kitoutpost.com/digitalcactus/lookin_sexy.jpg

^------------------that around his neck

Carmila
12-08-2003, 04:16 PM
Please! Let me get rid of all this leftover Otakon Purple ribbon! I need to badly!

oninomiko
12-08-2003, 05:38 PM
w00t! *glomps the Tasukichan and smirks* Im cosplay Shampoo!

Ill definitly put a purple bow somewhere on me! My badge! Yeah! Hehe, stands out on my red dress. Look for the insane chick with the red dress ( www.geocities.com/shelichan/ShampDress.JPG ) and the insanely perfect wig. Not that Ive made the wig yet... >.> But daaaayumm... If Im going to invest close to $90 on my first attempt at making a wig thingy - its gunna ber perfect! :D

Whoooo!! Sooooo excited!

ShatteredSunset
12-08-2003, 07:29 PM
I'll look for you, Carmilla... I'll be BT and Alexiel ^^

Xx Lulu xX
12-08-2003, 07:32 PM
Hmm purple ribbon eh......if i have Kasumi done by then..I'll put the ribbon in my hair or something hehe....i'll find somethign eventually

Darxim
12-08-2003, 09:33 PM
I like the purple ribbon and avatar thing. My avatar changes maybe once in a year. I always draw it on the back of my badge, anyway, with "Darxim" written under it.

Don't look at the unnoticeability of the purple ribbon as a bad thing. If you're wearing a bright yellow ribbon, it looks bad (hurts the eyes, too), and if you're wearing a bright blue ribbon, people will ask you why you're peace-bonded (to which you reply "Step outside and I'll show you"). A purple ribbon is really just noticeable to people looking for it.

Which brings me to my point. You have to look for it. It's just something you're going to have to accept. It's like a wad of $20's. You can't expect to just trip over it while randomly walking somewhere. You've got to go mug a gangster and look through his pockets. Chances are, if you're not looking for it, you don't really want it.

Maybe a wad of $20's was a bad example. Hmmm..... Maybe an octopus?

Sorahana
12-08-2003, 09:41 PM
Well I'll do the avatar and the ribbon lol XD. You'll be able to tell its me cause it'll probably be an Inuyasha avatar lol XD.

Reiko
12-08-2003, 11:36 PM
purple ribbon. cosplay.com banner.. makes sence.. I think ^_^ I guess purple then?.. *must go tell Vivid twin cosplay group about this*

MonoyashaJLA
12-09-2003, 09:54 AM
Yeah!!! The purple ribbon necklace is a Great Idea....I had the same problem where no one could see my ribbon at Otakon and knew me for my costume insted....the ribbon necklace will stand out much better even if its still purple :)

drake
12-09-2003, 12:23 PM
Digital: I believe you are developing an unhealthy obssession with the Yoda-smurf....

...but then, life would be boring without unhealthy obssessions, so have at it!

I will most likely be wandering around with this (http://www.drakesrealm.com/images/cosplayavatar.jpg) plastered to my badge along with my current avatar, and purple ribbon. But you'll probably most likely recognize my massive Gackt wings before you even see my badge.

Darxim
12-09-2003, 01:55 PM
Someone needs to wear a large, purple ribbon in a bow, like Ayane from Dead or Alive. In fact, Ayane would be a good costume for it. Someone wear that. I would, but I don't have the figure for it. I don't think I'd look very cute in that outfit anyway, being a guy and all.

TornTsukasa
12-09-2003, 10:59 PM
I'll be there as Tsukasa with hat and staff to boot

BT person as in BT from sign? If so I most definetly need to find you to get photo

Carmila
12-10-2003, 10:21 AM
I have like 3 or 4 more spools of purple ribbon that need to be used up! They are all Otakon Leftovers, and anyone is more than welcome to some!

Schu
12-10-2003, 03:34 PM
I think the idea of purple ribbon as a badge holder makes the most sense...... I'll do that, but no one knows me anyway ^__^

Darxim
12-10-2003, 04:26 PM
Carmilla, will you be distributing the purple ribbons on Friday the 13th? Where will you be?

Anikiki
12-10-2003, 04:32 PM
I will wear the ribbon, dunno about the avatar. Might as well draw my avatar on a piece of paper, since mine is animated and I don't want to waste printer ink on a small avatar.

ShatteredSunset
12-10-2003, 05:39 PM
BT person as in BT from sign? If so I most definetly need to find you to get photo

Yeah, that's me. Making the last adjustments to the costume and still working on the staff... I'm going with a .hack group, so we'll probably be obvious XD We even have a Krim and Sora :p

Chosuke
12-11-2003, 07:59 AM
I'll probably just make a laminated badge out of the cosplay.com banner and hang it by a purple ribbon.

I think its might be easier to see, I know *I* can recognize the cosplay.com text from a mile away xD -dork-

DigitalCactus
12-11-2003, 10:23 AM
heh cool well to reiterate this is the format I used to make my avatar badge thingy

http://www.kitoutpost.com/digitalcactus/otakon_cosplay1.jpg
http://www.kitoutpost.com/digitalcactus/otakon_cosplay2.jpg

I change my avatars frequently but at the time those two were the ones I used alot...

this time around Im going to use http://www.kitoutpost.com/digitalcactus/lookin_sexy.jpg

as my avatar hahaha yes

T4uRu$k4tt
12-12-2003, 02:54 AM
aww, i'm glad it looks like people liked my idea of purple ribbon on the con badge~ perhaps i'll be a trend setter yet! lol...

ooh, i like those digital cactus, very nice indeed!

...except...that one you're planning to use now...that picture just disturbs me a bit! :p

would you be offended if people 'borrowed' your format and replaced the pics with their own?...>>

~katt

DigitalCactus
12-12-2003, 04:30 AM
No, not at all. matter o fact I am hoping people use my format... wow I sound so anal.... anywho please feel free and use my badge thingy as a template. of course the ones linked above were from Otakon 2003, you might want to replace that with Katsucon...

drake
12-15-2003, 12:48 AM
oy.... the yoda-thingy's made into the signature now...::puts head in hands and shudders::

daguru
12-15-2003, 01:04 PM
(im too lazy to read the entire thread)

so what is it we're doing to identify others? Are we blowing up our avatars and making stuff out of them?

Carmila
12-15-2003, 01:19 PM
Hum, I don't have a really good avvy to put on my badge...What to choose, what to choose since I am not wearing Kurumi till Saturday!

DigitalCactus
12-17-2003, 03:30 AM
anyone else other than me still amazed that there are all these people coming to Katsucon from the other end of the country? Would have figgured Otakon, being the larger convention would have seen a larger west coast invasion... not that I have a problem with it, heh cuz Im lookin forward to meeting alot of you...

Nene
12-17-2003, 03:35 AM
anyone else other than me still amazed that there are all these people coming to Katsucon from the other end of the country? Would have figgured Otakon, being the larger convention would have seen a larger west coast invasion... not that I have a problem with it, heh cuz Im lookin forward to meeting alot of you...

I'm not surprised one bit. Last year was my first time at Katsuon, and out of all the years I've went to Otakon, Katsucon was much more enjoyable. Why? I have no idea, but the only reason I do still go to Ota is because of the wide selection of manga in the dealers room.

Darxim
12-17-2003, 09:59 AM
It's because Otakon is too big. It's the only convention I go to where my feet hurt all the time, and even though more of my friends go to that one than any other, I see the least of them at that one (it's hard to find people). I still go to it because it's still a convention, and I'd rather be there that weekend than at home.

Katsucon is big, but it still has that social aspect. At Otakon, everyone's too busy walking somewhere.

CHAOS
01-30-2004, 07:59 PM
* knocked back up to the top *

Sorahana
01-30-2004, 08:51 PM
*sees DC's examples*
Hey thats cool! I think I'll use that idea! ^o^. I hope to see you all at Katsucon :glomps: ^O~. My avatar will probably be the one I'm using now or an Inuyasha one lol ^^.

KawaiiEdea
01-30-2004, 08:59 PM
Oh oh! I think I'll use DC's template thinger to put on my backpack (yeah its for a costume :P) and for the rest of my costumes I'll just put a purple ribbon on my wrist or something ^_^

sailor-moon
01-30-2004, 09:37 PM
I'll probably just make a laminated badge out of the cosplay.com banner and hang it by a purple ribbon.

I think its might be easier to see, I know *I* can recognize the cosplay.com text from a mile away xD -dork-

ill recognize YOU from a mile away XD lol come on!! how many of us have gallerys! i dont think we really need ribbons^_^

Ganesh
01-30-2004, 09:54 PM
I shall wear a purple ribbon or something...

oninomiko
01-30-2004, 10:10 PM
Well Im an idiot that doesnt know too many people here too well (but hopefully that will change at Katsu!) so Ill wear a purple ribbon! Look for me either in my Princess Atashi costume (Sunday) or my Shampoo costume (Friday and Saturday)!

rpd_girl
01-31-2004, 10:50 AM
be there or be square... I'll try and remeber. at otakon people just remebered me i guess... I had no cosplay.com identification... but i guess I am just the famous Biohazard Girl. lol

digital cactus<<<< awesome costume! i was thinking of doing a chicky version of him... but way too much work $_$

Kusanagi
01-31-2004, 07:01 PM
I'll print out the cosplay.com banner and put it in the badge :-)

Besides, everyone knows what costumes I'm bringing anyway :-)

(Sanosuke, Kiryama, and Yoko Kurama)

Aer
01-31-2004, 07:30 PM
I'll wear the purple ribbon and try to actually go up and talk to others with the ribbon as well. It'll probably be on my badge or my Temari fan ^_^

But if I don't go up to you, don't be afraid to talk to me! I'll be the Temari with Gaara and Kankurou. I won't be printing my avatar to put on my badge or anything - I'll be cosplaying her XP
I won't be there Friday tho -_-

Cyn
01-31-2004, 09:17 PM
I'll try to wear the ribbon. Of course...The other way to identify me will me being Unknown Riku

Sorahana
01-31-2004, 10:10 PM
Made my badge today ^o^. It has my current avatar on it lol ^^; Can't wait to see you all!!!!

DigitalCactus
01-31-2004, 11:23 PM
Im going to print out my cosplay.com avatar badge thingy with my current avatar and my freaky yoda/troll avatar XD haha

Sala
01-31-2004, 11:42 PM
My badge will prob. have my current avatar and my alias on it...hopefully in color! :)

Eurobeat King
02-01-2004, 05:41 AM
If you don't see me cosplaying as Shinji on Friday or Ohgami and/or Ryosuke on Saturday, you'll see me walking about the hotel taking pics of cosplayers. :) Regular-clothes, I'll either wear all-white clothes (with my blue & white King jacket) or a white shirt that has a SEB sticker on it.. :skidude2:

leilanihime
02-01-2004, 01:05 PM
I'll pin my avatar to the back of my costume... don't really want to show it in pics...

I am going as Larva from Vampire Princess Miyu, and Inudasha will be my Miyu.
funfunfun

Kurthy133
02-01-2004, 01:56 PM
hmm... so many different ways of identification! i think im gonna use DC's format and put my Bell sig with it. maybe i'll replace my badge strap with purple ribbon too ^^

thanks DC!
<3

Sorahana
02-01-2004, 02:19 PM
Im going to print out my cosplay.com avatar badge thingy with my current avatar and my freaky yoda/troll avatar XD haha

Hehe that was a funny avatar lol ^^;. But wahta bout the penguin one? That was cute *_*. Lol XD;
I'm purple ribbon-less so I'll just sitck with the badge thing lol XD.

Ashbrie
02-01-2004, 02:28 PM
HmmÖmaybe Iíll give in and wear a purple ribbon too. I just happened to find some in the garage a while agoÖ

But then again, how many other people are going to be Cloud cross-dressing as Yuna?! O_o; Maybe thatís good enough identification for me. Ah well, Iíll wear one anyway. ^_^

UnwantedKikyo
02-01-2004, 02:37 PM
I printed the badge with my avatar on it too but the purple came out blue o.o; so yea haha ^_^ imma have that and my badge hanging by purple ribbon!! ^_^ *is excited majorly*

Tsuchi
02-01-2004, 03:23 PM
Can my sash count as a purple ribbon? lol It's a light purple and it's all i got lol (is taki cosplaying)

DigitalCactus
02-02-2004, 04:17 AM
yeah heres that badge thingy i was talking about from before...

lialia
02-02-2004, 10:51 AM
Ill print out my avatar, slap both my real name and my username on my badge and tie a purple ribbon on it.. just to cover all the bases.

I'm kinda shy around people I've never met before so come up and say hi! and please dont get offended if if i dont run up to you first *yes that shyness thing again*

cordless runner
02-03-2004, 03:04 PM
Eh that badge thing never worked for me before so I not gonna bother with it. A lot of ppl noticed me by just my Sesshoumaru costume so I'm just gonna aim for that lol

Mythril
02-03-2004, 05:16 PM
I'm there! I'll wear a small cosplay.com badge as well as a ribbon :)

You can identify me as Reiya Ooshima from Matantei Loki Ragnarok... Or easier yet, I'll be the girl... with the boy... who wears a BIG... WHITE... BOW... I can't wait to see everyone there! ^_^ Please feel free to approach me!

Giant Alucard
02-04-2004, 09:22 AM
I'll most likely be in My Auron or Alucard costume most of the time. You'll be able to notice me cause I'm tall......

Reiko
02-04-2004, 11:30 PM
I'll most likely be in My Auron or Alucard costume most of the time. You'll be able to notice me cause I'm tall......

yeah tall... more like GIANT LOL *hugs* you know I love ya! ^_^

I guess I'll be Sango again and monoyasha will be kirara maybe? and the IY group. well look for me with a giant cat or in a wedding dress with wings that have lights on them. yeah thats it

ProctorSilex
02-05-2004, 03:08 AM
yargh! i'm a pirate. again.

hope to meet as many of you as i can!

chrisscrewball
02-05-2004, 04:09 PM
I don't even need to make a badge with my avatar...I'll just walk around sticking my tongue out at everyone!!

ChiiProductions
02-05-2004, 09:14 PM
I'll do the ribbon since my printer is all broken *cries*
I'll be the dark digico ^_^;;

Rinkun
02-05-2004, 09:18 PM
o_o; just look for the blue pochacco bag with neon orange writing...that's me...nothing hard with that, lol. i'll probably have my nickname on my badge too...

Carmila
02-06-2004, 11:04 AM
Remember! Come and find me and I ave plenty of purple ribbons to give out!

Nekobun
02-06-2004, 02:27 PM
I'll try to throw a purple ribbon on my broom as Shinnosuke; Akira might be a bit more difficult to find a place for one, but I'll see what I can do. If all else fails, I'll just attach one to my badge somehow.

The-Real-Link
02-06-2004, 04:08 PM
Maybe I'll make the badge DC did but other than that, I guess I'll just be around. I'll probably have my sheath if nothing else. :)

Darxim
02-06-2004, 09:15 PM
I'll be wearing a purple tie. And my avatar. Which I can draw myself and don't need a printer for. And I'll hang my badge from a purple ribbon. And this one time, at band camp...

If I finish my costume, I'll really stand out. You'll know it when you see it. It's a grey/purple cat wearing a business suit. I don't think I'll have the briefcase, though, because I don't want to carry it around all day.

DigitalCactus
02-06-2004, 11:25 PM
heh if any of you happen to see people wearing DigitalCactus t-shirts, they're my friends. I'll have one on too if Im out of costume as well.

Fireflystar
02-08-2004, 12:06 PM
Yes..awesome..I just found a BRATZ id/key/strap thingy.. I'm totally gonna use that instead of being a commerical for House of Anime -_-;

Kit Foxfire
02-08-2004, 08:46 PM
I'll probably do the little name thing with the avatar and ribbon ^_^, can't wait!