since i was only pikachu this year.

toshirua3846384
06-19-2010, 09:10 AM
;3500906']So, How did you guys like AM2010?:square:
what are you gonna be next year?
[yeah i know this is pretty early]
I am gonna be suiseiseki from rozen maiden
since i was only pikachu this year.

Nope its not early at all ^ x ^; didnt know this thread existed, but im just going to do a regular maid cosplay this time or if not that i might do Anna from tekken.

Kawaii Pocky
06-25-2010, 11:24 PM
I'll be able to actually go next year since I have a job now. I couldn't go this year cause I had no job. I was plannin for a super awesome cosplay for Matsuri. No clue what though.

Echosong
06-29-2010, 03:08 PM
I'm hoping I can go next year! My cousin lives in Houston, so maybe I could bunk with her.... Anyways, I'll probably cosplaying as my OC, Echosong, or someone awesome from Naruto.

[кαzυмι]
06-30-2010, 05:52 PM
I'll be able to actually go next year since I have a job now. I couldn't go this year cause I had no job. I was plannin for a super awesome cosplay for Matsuri. No clue what though.

Thats Sucks. I Only Went One Day To The Con & Only Been There For About 5 Hours. I Didnt Stay That Long . . .:bigcry:

Sana-san
08-05-2010, 09:56 PM
I'm so excited about Matsuri next year!(it's during my school's spring break! w00t!) I know that I'm going to wear Kagura(Fruits Basket) on Saturday. And "In-training" Larxene(don't ask) on Sunday. And I'm still unsure about Friday. If I can get Patty done by then, I might wear her, if not then I might just bring a duffle bag and change throughout the day.

Also, does anyone know if pre-reg for Artist Alley has started yet, or how much it's gonna be this year? My friends and I are gonna try to get a table this year.

м α r ι ε
08-07-2010, 12:50 PM
AHH! I CANT WAAAIT!!!
:square::spinner:
I'm Going To Be MikuHatsune,(i still need to work on it. . )
i cant wait to see you guys there!

FyreGothChylde
08-11-2010, 11:09 PM
I have Judge Magister Gabranth planned as well as Gaerik from Growlanser V along with whatever new cosplays I make along the way X3~. I'll just see how my plans follow through though ^^.

benihime
08-12-2010, 12:06 AM
i'm hoping that my spring break will be the same as this con. IF SO, then i'll be making another kobato outfit and prince sakura from cardcaptor sakura! it's been my dream to make that for awhile~

Sana-san
08-13-2010, 10:52 PM
I have Judge Magister Gabranth planned as well as Gaerik from Growlanser V along with whatever new cosplays I make along the way X3~. I'll just see how my plans follow through though ^^.

Ohmygosh! Gabranth!:heart: *cling* I'm gonna have to find and stalk you in that one. Haha.

Ludger03
08-20-2010, 01:07 AM
My cosplay line is in my sig for AM2011. Im excited on my Tales of Symphonia outfit. I get to finally have a sword prop of my own. XD

Thearah
08-20-2010, 01:56 AM

My boyfriend and I will still have our Fran and Balthier!

ShindoW_Kitsu
08-22-2010, 12:13 PM
I'm hoping my friends and I will finish our trio of schoolgirl versions of Rei, Asuka, and Mari from Evangelion 2.0

iKuraudo
08-23-2010, 05:28 PM
I'm going. (My first Texan convention, but I've been to other conventions before)
My line-up is still being determined...

Liberty53000
09-09-2010, 12:42 AM
I'm going but I have no clue who I'm going as yet... there's still a lot of time decide... XD

B.O.M.
09-09-2010, 02:18 PM
I'm trying to decide if we're going, it looks like we might since it's spring break for us. If we do, my oldest daughter (she'll be 20) will be taking Lulu from FF, possibly Tifa from FF Advent Children and maybe a Bleach character or a country from APH (depending on what her sister talks her into to); my youngest daughter (IntoxicatedPeng) will be Ukitake from Bleach, N. Italy from APH and maybe new cosplay that she hasn't started on yet. I may be Retsu Unohana.

FyreGothChylde
09-26-2010, 01:56 AM
My boyfriend and I will still have our Fran and Balthier!

Hellz yeah! We should definitely get some pics together!!! ^^

Thearah
09-26-2010, 01:59 AM
Hellz yeah! We should definitely get some pics together!!! ^^

All three of us would be so ridiculously sexy, it's not even funny. You KNOW that I want pictures. <3

Kawaii Pocky
09-26-2010, 02:16 AM
I'm not even sure if I can afford Matsuri next year. I really hope so. Not sure how much money I would have for cosplay but I know I was planning to cosplay Ada from RE4 and Reno from Advent Children. Maybe I'll do the FF7 version. I dunno. Really depends on how much money I'll have for cons and cosplays next year.

Emotiongear
09-29-2010, 04:53 PM
Has everyone seen the website!!! (http://www.animematsuri.com)

Awesomeness :toothy:

TiltedFollower
10-13-2010, 07:16 PM
I'll be Haruhi Suzumiya, Kyoya Ohtori, and (possibly) Yuki Cross (I have yet to buy it). All my cosplays are school uniforms, huh? XDD

Ahh~ I can't wait!! 8D Did anyone go last year? Could you tell me how it was, and what guests were there? I couldn't make it, but I'm almost glad I didn't go since I know a lot more about anime and conventions in general now. ^-^

Cat-Chans
10-15-2010, 01:36 PM
I'll be Haruhi Suzumiya, Kyoya Ohtori, and (possibly) Yuki Cross (I have yet to buy it). All my cosplays are school uniforms, huh? XDD

Ahh~ I can't wait!! 8D Did anyone go last year? Could you tell me how it was, and what guests were there? I couldn't make it, but I'm almost glad I didn't go since I know a lot more about anime and conventions in general now. ^-^

Anime Cons.com has a list of last year's guests:
http://animecons.com/events/info.shtml/1838

Ludger03
10-15-2010, 02:29 PM
I'm trying to decide if we're going, it looks like we might since it's spring break for us. If we do, my oldest daughter (she'll be 20) will be taking Lulu from FF, possibly Tifa from FF Advent Children and maybe a Bleach character or a country from APH (depending on what her sister talks her into to); my youngest daughter (IntoxicatedPeng) will be Ukitake from Bleach, N. Italy from APH and maybe new cosplay that she hasn't started on yet. I may be Retsu Unohana.

Thats an awesome cosplay list. Im excited to see the N.Italy cosplay and your cosplay as Unohana.

effervescence
10-17-2010, 06:37 PM
Hey guys! We have an opportunity for those of you with great talents to show your stuff! http://www.mashharder.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6161

benihime
11-02-2010, 04:58 PM
ack well my ride backed out on me, so I don't know if i'll be able to go. I drove 6 hours by myself once and it wasn't a good idea

haleliwil
11-05-2010, 07:38 PM
C:
I'l be there as Tri-edge from .hack//

and i'm leading the Heroman cosplay group... i was going to be joey, but my friend who is more of a trap then I might be him instead (makeing me lina.... <_<;) um it'l be worked out soon!

IF ANYONE KNOWS ANY .HACK COSPLAYERS (ESPECIALLY A HASEO) I REALLY REALLY WANT A PHOTOSHOOT/MEETUP! I'l be finishing my Swords and makeing everything else for tri-edge i'm makeing so it will be super epic <3 (backpack, gloves and belt)

FE Freak
11-06-2010, 04:26 PM
Just in case yall think it will be in the Woodlands, the con has moved locations to the Crowne Plaza Hotel near Reliant. Just an FYI.

lexiyee_pop
11-08-2010, 05:41 PM
Why? And is that location smaller than the previous one?

Kaylin77
11-08-2010, 09:53 PM
There is an EVER so slight chance I might be going to this con, which makes me super excited. If I do end up coming down there, I'll end up bringing whichever of my AX cosplays is done first XD Strong World Luffy or War of Austrian Succession England. If neither are done, then I have no idea as of right now ;D

FE Freak
11-09-2010, 02:26 AM
Why? And is that location smaller than the previous one?

They say it's because most attendees come from Houston and by being in downtown they're able to reach more people with anime. The new location has its own convention center, so one could venture to say yes.

B.O.M.
11-09-2010, 03:44 PM
That change gives more choice in hotels, bit longer of a drive for us though. Hmmm... still deciding...

vietgirl018
11-13-2010, 04:37 AM
They say it's because most attendees come from Houston and by being in downtown they're able to reach more people with anime. The new location has its own convention center, so one could venture to say yes.

This location is way bigger in my opinon. I went yesterday to check it out. Pretty good. Its nice. I didnt know if they had an in-door pool. I was looking for it. I did find the out-door pool. This hotel is bigger from what I can tell when i was walking around the whole location. Most of it is in a straight line. I did not really check out upstairs since i was getting tired of walking so much and the A/C upstairs wasnt on or that strong. There are more double bedrooms than king size room if u are planning on booking a room. When i was there, there was a wedding going on so i couldnt look into the grand ballroom but it looks pretty big.

This location might have traffic since it is right across the street from the rodeo however.
So be aware of that fact.

Also this location will give everyone more food choices to eat around.

Be careful not to park far since it was a long walk for me to get to the front. This location is also gated and had only the main entrance open. Not sure if the other gates will be open during the convention. Kind of hope it will or there will be alot of traffic on the feeter of 610 trying to get into this location.

If you have any question about this location, feel free to ask me since i was touring the whole location.

Cat-Chans
11-14-2010, 11:51 PM
Also this location will give everyone more food choices to eat around.

Will it really? The woodlands location was great because there were so many food options within a walking distance of the hotel. When I did a google maps search for food around the the new location there was hardly anything within a walking distance.

vietgirl018
11-15-2010, 05:27 PM
Will it really? The woodlands location was great because there were so many food options within a walking distance of the hotel. When I did a google maps search for food around the the new location there was hardly anything within a walking distance.

Well i was meaning driving distance. Sorry about that. I dont know how far a person is willing to walk so i cant really say. since this location is off of 610 loop, near the reliant, and i think during the rodeo, there is a big chance of traffic so i wouldnt really think of walking....at least not in cosplay.

Cat-Chans
11-15-2010, 05:46 PM
Well i was meaning driving distance. Sorry about that. I dont know how far a person is willing to walk so i cant really say. since this location is off of 610 loop, near the reliant, and i think during the rodeo, there is a big chance of traffic so i wouldnt really think of walking....at least not in cosplay.

See, those are the exact reasons I wouldn't think of driving. Dealing with rodeo traffic and parking makes me not want to move my car the entire weekend. I guess it will be Pizza and Chinese for me all weekend ):

Ludger03
11-15-2010, 06:07 PM
It would suck for those who DO have to walk around (like me). The last time i check at google maps, it said that a subway is 15 min from the hotel if walking. Well im already comfortable walking long distances but there might be some folks who can't.

I agree with you Cat-chan, reasons like those is enough for folks to complain.

vietgirl018
11-16-2010, 12:01 AM
See, those are the exact reasons I wouldn't think of driving. Dealing with rodeo traffic and parking makes me not want to move my car the entire weekend. I guess it will be Pizza and Chinese for me all weekend ):

So sorry >.< But there are some places near by that will deliver. If ur staying at the hotel, I just read that the hotel does offer complimentary local area Transportation (with in 3 mile radius).

nakichu
11-16-2010, 12:45 AM
isn't the new hotel location in downtown Houston somewhere? that's ridiculous traffic with or without the rodeo since everything's a one-way street. \: well, at least the area of downtown Houston i frequent is.

i'm only happy with the new location since it's closer to me than the woodlands.

Omni
11-16-2010, 01:47 PM
I work 5 minutes from here there are plenty of places to eat IF you are willing to drive. With it being the last weekend of the rodeo however, i would not move your car unless its like midnight and hopefully no one will take it. There used to be a Shoney's restaurant right next to the hotel but its closed. The Subway and a few other restaurants are about a 15min walk north on Kirby but most are even further. It is generally a bad location to get food for people walking.

The biggest concern some people may have is that this was the location for Oni-Con 2 which would have go among the worst hotels ever. The hotel booked rooms that were condemned due to mold, the staff was terrrible, parking was miserable even though it was suppose to be free. It was just generally bad all around. The good news hopefully is that all of that was under the previous owners. The hotel is now under a new name and ownership so cant really say how it will be this time.

darkwolfalika
11-22-2010, 07:41 PM
I can't wait. Hopefully I can go this year. I'm going as two Haruhi. Haruhi Suzumiya and Haruhi Fujioka. Though I need to decide which hairstyle is going to be my natural hair,lol. If I choose Suzumiya's hair,I might choose Yui from K-On instead

benihime
11-22-2010, 10:20 PM
I don't mind a 15 minute walk (exercise!) but still, it is an inconvenience.

but i'm actually going now! hurrah!

Cat-Chans
11-23-2010, 01:19 PM
I don't mind a 15 minute walk (exercise!) but still, it is an inconvenience.

but i'm actually going now! hurrah!

Oh, I'm glad you still get to go!
Maybe if we all walk in a mob it will be less terrible.

Thearah
11-23-2010, 01:27 PM
Bring your own food! While eating out is fun and whatnot, bringing things like a cooler and sandwich meat or something will honestly save you tons of money. Everytime I go to a convention, we never eat out. We bring a little plug-in pot that heats water (Walgreens for $10, no joke), so you can make things like Instant Noodles and whatnot-- even heat up soup--, and a cooler with meat and cheese. Everyone is well fed and we spend about $30 on food for everyone.

It's just a thought. It IS, however, to schedule for the last week of the rodeo.

nakichu
11-23-2010, 08:14 PM
Bring your own food! While eating out is fun and whatnot, bringing things like a cooler and sandwich meat or something will honestly save you tons of money. Everytime I go to a convention, we never eat out. We bring a little plug-in pot that heats water (Walgreens for $10, no joke), so you can make things like Instant Noodles and whatnot-- even heat up soup--, and a cooler with meat and cheese. Everyone is well fed and we spend about $30 on food for everyone.

It's just a thought. It IS, however, to schedule for the last week of the rodeo.

or if anything, check to see what does takeout delivery nearby? or live off pizza for two days. )':

TiltedFollower
11-24-2010, 01:49 AM
About the location being changed...

CRAP!

CRAPCRAPCRAP!! D8

The previous location was probably 10-15 minutes away, and perfect; I wouldn't have to worry about getting a room and I was 100% guaranteed of going, and now it's an hour and a half away? PLUS rodeo traffic? What a nightmare. Now I'm worried I'll even be able to go... our car is a poorly-taken-care-of, falling-apart-at-the-seams, gas-guzzling 90's Oldsmobile; it won't be able to make the trip 6 times (there and back, there and back the second day, there and back the third). And when we go to Houston, it costs about $50 just there and back. Ohhhhhh craaaap. Mom will have to be in a REALLY good mood for 3 days...

CRAP......!!!! "OTL

benihime
11-24-2010, 11:57 PM
Oh, I'm glad you still get to go!
Maybe if we all walk in a mob it will be less terrible.

i was afraid too but I got a friend from dallas to ride with me from dallas to houston :)

Emotiongear
11-27-2010, 01:06 AM

CRAP!

CRAPCRAPCRAP!! D8

The previous location was probably 10-15 minutes away, and perfect; I wouldn't have to worry about getting a room and I was 100% guaranteed of going, and now it's an hour and a half away? PLUS rodeo traffic? What a nightmare. Now I'm worried I'll even be able to go... our car is a poorly-taken-care-of, falling-apart-at-the-seams, gas-guzzling 90's Oldsmobile; it won't be able to make the trip 6 times (there and back, there and back the second day, there and back the third). And when we go to Houston, it costs about $50 just there and back. Ohhhhhh craaaap. Mom will have to be in a REALLY good mood for 3 days...

CRAP......!!!! "OTL

Start sucking up to her and buy her flowers! :love:
You can also carpool with friends??

FE Freak
11-27-2010, 04:35 AM
I must say how all I have to do is get on 225 and keep on going. Too easy. The drive won't kill me either.

Emotiongear
11-29-2010, 11:19 PM
Remember, pre-reg goes up to $45 on Dec 1st. Dont wait!

_eri_
11-30-2010, 03:25 AM

I live litterally down the freeway from here. To be honest there really isnt much within walking distance. Even if there was I wouldnt walk cuz parts around there arent good areas of Houston. Theres a Joes Crab Shack, Pappasitos and shoneys on 610. Then if you go toward OST its more of the fast food places but its sketchy at night so I wouldnt be caught over there. :/

Emotiongear
12-08-2010, 05:29 PM
Posting this from various requests: We need some cosplayers to organize/schedule some meet-ups. Streetfighter, One Piece, FF, Soul Eater, etc etc. What meet-ups and who is interested in running them.

Ludger03
12-08-2010, 05:46 PM
XD im bad at scheduling meet-ups. some dont show up or something happens.

IntoxicatedPeng
12-08-2010, 10:08 PM
I'll be there!

lastwaltz_
12-26-2010, 04:21 PM
can't wait! see you guys there!

B.O.M.
12-30-2010, 02:04 PM
It'll be a blast! We'll be taking another Hetalia cosplayer down with us too!

Club Owner Dice
01-06-2011, 10:08 AM
Thanks to everyone who spent there time gathering up information about the site to relay it onto these forums. It's greatly appreciated because now I know what to be on the look out for (such as making sure I arrive into the con well before the Rodeo traffic and bringing some food with me incase I can't walk to where I want or make the drive out.) ^.^

Although I am quite sad about missing one of my fav. little conventions (All-Con) to attend, I will definitely be there and I am eagerly waiting the count down till mid march. ^.^

Not sure what I am doing in the way of costumes yet though ;/
If I get the oppertunity I'll be remaking my Shuichi costume or starting on my Ceil Phantomhive costume! &.& I'll let you guys know closer to March when things are more definite!

Sinnocent
01-10-2011, 08:49 PM
I'm hoping to be there Saturday as Sailor Cosmos! ^_^

benihime
01-10-2011, 09:04 PM
I'm hoping to be there Saturday as Sailor Cosmos! ^_^

can't wait to see you there! sorry I wasn't more talkative at afest but i was kinda having a bad time :\

Sinnocent
01-10-2011, 09:28 PM
Beni ~ Oh yay! I didn't know you'd be there! I haven't seen you in forever! And yeah, I think AFEST was a crazy time for all of us XD I know I wasn't around much to chat cuz we had a table in the dealers room, lol. But I should have some time at Matsuri to chat with you, even though I'll probably only be there on Saturday lol.

Liberty53000
01-13-2011, 04:57 PM
I'm not sure which days yet, but I'll probably go two days as Quorra from Tron: Legacy.

MisaChan
01-17-2011, 09:43 PM

CRAP!

CRAPCRAPCRAP!! D8

CRAP......!!!! "OTL

Thats how I reacted about the location being changed... D8

but luckily, my friends mom might book a room for all of us... and if that fails, I have a aunt who lives kinda near it... I don't think she will mind taking me.

mbellav
01-25-2011, 05:59 PM
Ok this location is actually inside the 610 loop in Houston, so it is conveniently more central but it is not in downtown Houston, it is just south of the medical center. There is nothing that is really walking distance, and it is actually not a safe part of town to be honest. In general Houston is not really a pedestrian friendly city, as most people know. And there is no subway, there is a lightrail and metro buses. But come on people, its not a food convention, you don't really attend for the eating experience so just bring your own food. I personally do not like to eat out or fast food if I am cosplaying, gotta watch the girlish figure and don't wanna risk getting sick from eating out.

I agree with Omni, the hotel in the Woodlands was a lot nicer and I really enjoyed Matsuri last year but that isn't going to stop me from going, if there is a con withing reasonable distance (and I travel out of state for them) of course I am going to go and enjoy myself. After all, the most important part is having fun with everyone.

I will be cosplaying Saya from Blood+ and Toru from Princess Princess. Haven't decided on a third or if I will do a third.

benihime
01-25-2011, 09:26 PM
princess princess!!! ahhhh i love what series!!! what outfit are you doing??

does anyone know about if they have a restaurant in the hotel? I usually bring my own food but it's nice to have a nice hot breakfast :)

MisaChan
01-25-2011, 10:09 PM
I'll be attending as Rin Kagamine(Daughter of Evil) and Konata(Lucky Star).

Cat-Chans
01-26-2011, 11:08 AM

does anyone know about if they have a restaurant in the hotel? I usually bring my own food but it's nice to have a nice hot breakfast :)

It looks like they do have a hotel restaurant, they also list a few nearby dining options so this might be helpful for a lot of people:
http://www.cphoustonhotel.com/dining.php

I just hope there are some decent delivery options, moving a car out of a lot during the rodeo is probably a terrible idea.

benihime
01-26-2011, 01:49 PM
oh yay they have breakfast! i just hope it's not too expensive. too bad they don't list the prices.

mbellav
01-27-2011, 04:06 PM

I have a Yuujiro and I will be Toru and a "maybe" Mikoto. There is a play in episode 10 the dress they wear for it, its an Alice in Wonderland type dress with an apron, I will be making all three, I hope but at least the two. Another friend will be cosplaying Sakamoto.

MugetsuHime
02-01-2011, 03:35 PM
I loved AM 2010 (it was my first year)!

This year I'll be going as Nerine from Shuffle! and if finished in time Nyan Nyan Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier.

I look forwarding to seeing you guys there!

MisaChan
02-02-2011, 01:46 PM
I'm so excited ^^ I got my hotel room for the 18th and 19th

Hee-Hee
02-02-2011, 06:39 PM
I'm going to be helping with a wig panel on Friday-- is there anything in particular you guys would like to see or learn about? Figured I'd just ask casually in this thread instead of starting another one. X3

benihime
02-02-2011, 06:52 PM
I'm going to be helping with a wig panel on Friday-- is there anything in particular you guys would like to see or learn about? Figured I'd just ask casually in this thread instead of starting another one. X3

i know lots of people have problems with two things
1. when spiking, getting the point to stick together
and
2. when cutting a wig, making it look natural

i'll definitely be going to it though~ I love learning new things!

Hee-Hee
02-02-2011, 07:13 PM
i know lots of people have problems with two things
1. when spiking, getting the point to stick together
and
2. when cutting a wig, making it look natural

i'll definitely be going to it though~ I love learning new things!

Ah yes, we'll definitely cover things like this then! ^__^

We're considering making videos beforehand to explain certain techniques, or maybe we'll have to just bring some practice wigs and do it that way. Thank ya for the suggestions!

benihime
02-02-2011, 07:47 PM
you could always do both and have the videos for after the con when people forget ^_^

mbellav
02-03-2011, 12:51 PM
So I finally sat down, took screen shots and design the dress and pattern (you gotta transfer the concept from anime to real life). So here are the screen shots for Princess Princess dresses I will be making for Matsuri.

I just had to share with you guys! I am so excited!

Sorry but my PS was malfunctioning had to improvise :-(. I will reinstall later.

http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff393/mmvhime/princessprincess.jpg

benihime
02-03-2011, 03:39 PM
oooo i love those outfits!!! can't wait to see you :)

MisaChan
02-03-2011, 05:57 PM
I second about the spiking ^^ and I'd like to know how to get knots out of super long wigs with out damaging it.

Hee-Hee
02-06-2011, 07:08 PM
I second about the spiking ^^ and I'd like to know how to get knots out of super long wigs with out damaging it.

Ah, yes-- detangling! You got it! :3

effervescence
02-06-2011, 08:09 PM
For those concerned about food, I would like to note that there will be several locations throughout the convention area offering fairly priced food, as Matsuri did consider the location and it's lack of centrally located eateries.

MisaChan
02-07-2011, 07:27 PM
Ah, yes-- detangling! You got it! :3

Thanks so much! My friend and I worked about an hour yesterday trying to get a knot out of my Konata wig... I'd go into detail but I don't want to torture you xD

green_mnm222
02-18-2011, 03:11 AM
For anyone interested in participating in either of the Cosplay Chess games at AM 2011, please sign up at http://www.mashharder.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6309 :) We are excited to have you!

MisaChan
02-18-2011, 10:18 PM
Where and when(on Friday) is the wig panel?

Hee-Hee
02-18-2011, 10:48 PM
Where and when(on Friday) is the wig panel?
It's from 2:30-3:30 on Friday in wherever the "Cosplay Workshops" area is.

EDIT: It's NOW at 6:30(?), and the schedule is now finalized

benihime
02-18-2011, 10:55 PM
oh man i haven't heard back about my panel. should i be worried? it's been almost two weeks..

Emotiongear
02-19-2011, 01:21 AM
What panel did u apply for?

benihime
02-19-2011, 03:55 PM
how to use ebay to effectively search for cosplay items

CosplayGuru15
02-20-2011, 10:52 PM
I'm going as Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto (not shippuden, original)

Soo is anyone going as kakashi, sakura, or naruto?

Emotiongear
02-22-2011, 05:48 PM
how to use ebay to effectively search for cosplay items

It's on the schedule....have fun! :D

benihime
02-22-2011, 06:42 PM
It's on the schedule....have fun! :D

really? oh wow...awesome! i just wish he/she would have emailed me back O:

is it supposed to be on the schedule on the anime matsuri page? because I didn't see it :\

Sana-san
03-13-2011, 04:41 PM
Official line-up for AM:
Friday: Patty from Soul Eater (Might change into Toph if I get uncomfortable)
Saturday: Kagura from Fruits Basket
Sunday: Camp Nobody Larxene from Kingdom Hearts(and kinda original...)

So excited!! :D