PDA

View Full Version : Saiyuki at Yaoi-con

ayonoi
09-18-2003, 06:28 PM
Okay, official announcement. We have a Saiyuki panel at Y-con *crickets chirping* :p Yeah, once again, I am running the sucker and we will have tons of Saiyuki related (and Reload!) action to share.

It is very probable that i will dress as Kami-sama for the panel (I am running it) or Ni-jieni (loves the evil scientist with the bunny doll). Please feel free to come to the panel all dress up...I might give prices out to the best Saiyuki cosplayers that show up at the panel :dance:

See ya!

Alma

ACXchan
09-18-2003, 09:02 PM
Maybe if I get a labcoat in time I can wander in as Tenpou XD!

SohjiroX
09-19-2003, 03:47 PM
If i'm lucky i can try and get a Hakkai outfit done but i have to rethink that because i hair cut i got. In anycase i'll be going even if i'm not dressed in the outfit of Saiyuki, i love the series and like to ask how people think of the dub or sub is better than the other.

xianpu
10-11-2003, 12:22 AM
it's on saturday, isn't it? *g* that's the only day i'm not wearing a Sayuki costume.... *thinks she might just change that and go dressed up* hm. Gojyo or Kougaiji-sama? (if you're Ni, those could be some //fun// pictures.. )

ayonoi
10-11-2003, 02:40 AM
it's on saturday, isn't it? *g* that's the only day i'm not wearing a Sayuki costume.... *thinks she might just change that and go dressed up* hm. Gojyo or Kougaiji-sama? (if you're Ni, those could be some //fun// pictures.. )

Ahh did you do Kougaji at AX?! I loved it! Nope, it's not on Saturday. I got the news yesterday that the panel is at 11am so no fear, wear whatever you like. Yeah, fun pics as Nii *laughs*

Alma

xianpu
10-11-2003, 03:06 AM
*g* there were 2 Kous at AX... i was the one with the brighter hair. and cool. shall definately try to be there ^^

Susumari
10-11-2003, 03:49 AM
...still i'm not going to yaoi con! but i wanna go....

but a saiyuki pannel! ^___^

Karisu-sama
10-11-2003, 04:55 AM
Damn, damn, - wanna make Saiyuki costumes for Y-con, obviously no time..... ;_;

(Still think Didjiman would make a great Hakkai!)