PDA

View Full Version : J-rock videos at y-con so cosplay J-rockers!

ayonoi
09-18-2003, 08:12 PM
Okay, if I made this entry in the wrong forum, let me know. We are having j-rock night at Yaoi-con once again! They are rather late at night 1:30-4am (early Sat. morning). There is going be 1/2 hour of J-pop video, not mine 'cause I don't listen to that much J-pop, but through a nice contribution from Sony (I guess).

I will probably be doing a mana-ish costume OR a gothic lolita so people are encouraged to cosplay as j-rockers or gothic, country, any type of Lolita you want. As usual, we will have a question and answer period where people will win a few prices (mostly magazines, cd;s, stickers, you get the picture).

See ya all in october!

Alma

Masako
09-22-2003, 08:16 AM
I will probably be doing a mana-ish costume OR a gothic lolita so people are encouraged to cosplay as j-rockers or gothic, country, any type of Lolita you want. As usual, we will have a question and answer period where people will win a few prices (mostly magazines, cd;s, stickers, you get the picture).

Alma

Hoorah for J-Rockers!

My BF is going to go as Gackt and I probably wanna go as Toshiya-sama from DEG.

But we're not confirmed yet since Yaoi scares me and him too but we still want to cosplay where J-Rockers would be appreciated.

Eurobeat King
09-22-2003, 10:33 PM
Ayonoi: Alma! Super-applause to you for handling the j-rock videos for the 2nd year in a row! :D Good luck to you, and I know you'll do well with the big task ahead for you!

Masako: That would be nice to see you and your b/f cosplaying as J-rockers. His Gackt will draw in fans (make sure you keep an eye on him) and I look forward to taking pics of your Toshiya if you can make it. :) Last year there were some nice Malice Mizer J-rockers, and this year there should be more, as well as pretty/elegant Gothic Lolitas, so Yaoicon is a good con where J-rock cosplayers are represented! :rockon: