PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts Photoshoot and Meetup!

Kibalover100
06-22-2010, 03:15 PM
Hey, this is my first time going to Metro con and my first time in my Axel cosplay. I was wondering who was going as KH/FF/Disney Characters and if they wanted to meet up for a photoshoot. I don't know any locations, as I've never been to Tampa either, so if anyone wants to suggest some, that would be great!

It turns out we wont be able to make it to Metrocon this year, but I will keep this updated for everyone else.

People going:
Naotis: Soldier Heartless
MakoStorm: Halloween Town Zexion and Casual Roxas/Ven
GothicAdam: Axel
Arasx: Larxene
BraithCakes: School Kid Zexion(maybe)
AkatsukiSky: Kairi
Kirstinleigh: Ventus
Mezil: Demyx and Rave!Demyx
Mezil's friend: Larxene
Malinaevelyn: Sora and Photographer

Locations Suggested:
Saturday- meet out side Demyx Panel around 1:30-2:00- head to Riverwalk afterwards.

Naotis
06-24-2010, 06:59 PM
I will be in a Soldier Heartless cosplay on Saturday and Sunday. I hope to see you there. :]

kirstinleigh
06-24-2010, 10:41 PM
I was wondering the same thing. I don't know Tampa either though, so it looks like I'm gonna lurk on here until someone who knows what they're talking about makes a place up...and Naotis, your costume sounds amazing. I can't wait to see it!

MakoStorm
06-27-2010, 07:42 PM
I'm going to be a Halloween Town Zexion one or two days of Metrocon :D And casual Roxas/Ven the rest! Hmmm for photoshoots I know alot of people go to the embassy that the con is connected to, but there's also an area outside on the water that works for photoshoots as well! :D Metro's almost here! <33 looking forward to seeing peoples there!

kirstinleigh
06-28-2010, 06:10 AM
That sounds like a pretty convinent idea. I think if we do the photoshoot it should be Saturday since that's when most people will be there. And maybe around 1-2 since I know alot of Kingdom Hearts fans are gonna want to go to the Demyx Time panel with Kelly and Jane. That why whoever is going can head over there togeter without scheduling conflicts. : D

gothicadam
06-29-2010, 09:25 AM
Ill be axel<3

Arasx
07-01-2010, 05:54 PM
I'll be going as Larxene one day =3

Braithcakes
07-02-2010, 09:27 AM
I may or may not be a school-kid version of Zexion.

AkatsukiSky
07-02-2010, 09:03 PM
After a long reflexion, I decided to come to Metrocon. I can only come on Saturday though. Since it's a long trip, I decided Kairi would be the best costume to bring.

So, I will be Kairi on Saturday! But can't bring my keyblade, it's too huge for the plane :(

kirstinleigh
07-04-2010, 01:21 AM
OOPS I guess I forgot to mention I'm going as Ventus.

mezil
07-04-2010, 01:37 AM
I'll be going as Demyx and Rave!Demyx. I'll have a Larxene to match.
=]

malinaevelyn
07-08-2010, 03:07 PM
On Saturday/Sunday, I'm being Sora. I'll be with kirstinleigh. :D

kirstinleigh
07-08-2010, 08:59 PM
On Saturday/Sunday, I'm being Sora. I'll be with kirstinleigh. :D

<3 YAY!

With only 2 weeks until the con, I think we need to figure out a place/time now.

AkatsukiSky
07-08-2010, 10:10 PM
With only 2 weeks until the con, I think we need to figure out a place/time now.

I don't know the place so I can't really help here. But if it is possible to have a plan of the center, it would be great to circle the decided spot for the gathering (if gathering there is). I am afraid to get lost and don't find it .__.

kirstinleigh
07-09-2010, 03:59 PM
I don't know the place so I can't really help here. But if it is possible to have a plan of the center, it would be great to circle the decided spot for the gathering (if gathering there is). I am afraid to get lost and don't find it .__.

Same here...I've never been to metrocon.

http://www.metroconventions.com/control.cfm?ID=4246

There's a map of the convention center. I think we should do it at riverwalk? It seems to be the simplest place to meet. And on Saturday, around...12?

If anyone has any suggestions that would be great, cause I seriously am not completely sure what I'm talking about.

malinaevelyn
07-09-2010, 09:54 PM
Same here...I've never been to metrocon.

http://www.metroconventions.com/control.cfm?ID=4246

There's a map of the convention center. I think we should do it at riverwalk? It seems to be the simplest place to meet. And on Saturday, around...12?

If anyone has any suggestions that would be great, cause I seriously am not completely sure what I'm talking about.

For the photoshoot, I'm a photographer, and I'd be more than happy to take pictures of the group, or private pictures for individual characters.
My account on this is new, so I don't have any of my photography up, but I'm planning on having a photoshoot with kirstinleigh (Ventus) very soon.
I don't charge, they'd all be free shots. I have some non-cosplay photography here...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pieceofpeace/

I'll be at the photoshoot regardless, but it anyone wants individual or private shots, let me know beforehand if you can.

kirstinleigh
07-10-2010, 12:33 PM
Saturday. First Floor, by registration (which is rooms 5-6. If you don't know where that is there's maps available to print out on metrocon's website, but it's pretty straightforward and a good place to meet up first so no one gets lost) I say we meet there then go outside to take pictures by Riverwalk at 12pm. Is everyone in on this idea? I'm going to post it on the photo shoot thread on here.

AkatsukiSky
07-11-2010, 12:19 AM
For the photoshoot, I'm a photographer, and I'd be more than happy to take pictures of the group, or private pictures for individual characters.
My account on this is new, so I don't have any of my photography up, but I'm planning on having a photoshoot with kirstinleigh (Ventus) very soon.
I don't charge, they'd all be free shots. I have some non-cosplay photography here...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pieceofpeace/

I'll be at the photoshoot regardless, but it anyone wants individual or private shots, let me know beforehand if you can.

You're pictures are absolutely beautiful, I must say I like your style a lot <3. Just bought myself a new camera, I will look soo noob compared to that xD. Mind to give me some tips? :3

I say we meet there then go outside to take pictures by Riverwalk at 12pm. Is everyone in on this idea? I'm going to post it on the photo shoot thread on here.

Well, there is the Demyx Time panel, which is from 11am to 1pm, and I'd rather not miss it if possible :\. They do make a second one from 3pm to 5pm though...

malinaevelyn
07-11-2010, 04:14 PM
Well, there is the Demyx Time panel, which is from 11am to 13pm, and I'd rather not miss it if possible :\. They do make a second one from 3pm to 5pm though...

GOOD IDEA: I am talking to kirstinleigh, and we have just come up with a solution to this! After the first Demyx Time panel, around 1:30-2:00 (since most of KH cosplayers will be there anyway) we should meet up outside of the panel rooms (Panel rooms 1 & 2), THEN make our way to Riverwalk. I think we should stick with this one.

As for photography, we can meet up at the photoshoot and talk. (:

Braithcakes
07-11-2010, 10:14 PM
I might not be able to do zexy, I didn't get my wig yet =[

AkatsukiSky
07-11-2010, 11:19 PM
GOOD IDEA: I am talking to kirstinleigh, and we have just come up with a solution to this! After the first Demyx Time panel, around 1:30-2:00 (since most of KH cosplayers will be there anyway) we should meet up outside of the panel rooms (Panel rooms 1 & 2), THEN make our way to Riverwalk. I think we should stick with this one.

I approve of that! That would be more convenient (and I am also sure most of the KH cosplayers will be there xD).

As for photography, we can meet up at the photoshoot and talk. (:

That would be really great :3 (my english speaking is a bit limited at the moment though, I prefer to tell 'cause I might ask to repeat a bit, I am sorry :( I'll try to learn all the english terms in advance x3).

gothicadam
07-12-2010, 12:10 AM
Hi so did we get a day and place up so i can write it down to attend ill be axel:)

kirstinleigh
07-12-2010, 12:49 AM
Hi so did we get a day and place up so i can write it down to attend ill be axel:)

It's gonna be on Saturday outside of panel rooms 1&2 after the demyx time pannel, around 2:00 :) after we meet outside the panel rooms we'll make our way outside on riverwalk to take pictures.

DevTehFiend
07-12-2010, 10:27 PM
Hey, I'll be attending Metrocon for the first time in five years, and if I can get my Aqua Costume finished in time I'd love to join you guys (especially since it looks like my friend won't be going with me on Sat. like we planned.) Tomorrow I'll be going to get the remaining supplies that I need so, though it looks like it'll be close I should be able to get everything done. ^^; No keyblade, though, unfortunately, had NO time to make it.

kirstinleigh
07-13-2010, 09:00 AM
Hey, I'll be attending Metrocon for the first time in five years, and if I can get my Aqua Costume finished in time I'd love to join you guys (especially since it looks like my friend won't be going with me on Sat. like we planned.) Tomorrow I'll be going to get the remaining supplies that I need so, though it looks like it'll be close I should be able to get everything done. ^^; No keyblade, though, unfortunately, had NO time to make it.

YAY, AN AQUA! Now my Ven won't be all alone! :D
No worries, I had no time to make my keyblade either.

DevTehFiend
07-13-2010, 06:28 PM
YAY, AN AQUA! Now my Ven won't be all alone! :D
No worries, I had no time to make my keyblade either.

Yay! Though of course that means there's a Terra out there somewhere all sad and stuff because he misses his friends. XD

My nephew tried to talk me into making him a Ventus costume last time he was over. XD I was just like, "This is my first time sewing and I have two months to make THIS. Try asking when I'm not elbow deep in fraying fabric."

Something cool, I'm also making some extra pieces to my costume so that my aqua would be acceptable for the Masquerade Ball. So I've kind of got two Aqua costumes, her normal and a formal version. ^^

kirstinleigh
07-13-2010, 07:08 PM
Yay! Though of course that means there's a Terra out there somewhere all sad and stuff because he misses his friends. XD

My nephew tried to talk me into making him a Ventus costume last time he was over. XD I was just like, "This is my first time sewing and I have two months to make THIS. Try asking when I'm not elbow deep in fraying fabric."

Something cool, I'm also making some extra pieces to my costume so that my aqua would be acceptable for the Masquerade Ball. So I've kind of got two Aqua costumes, her normal and a formal version. ^^

That is pretty cool. : D I wish I could go to the Masquerade but I won't get into Tampa until around 12 am that Friday.
Mwahah, I'll have to find some random Terra before the photoshoot and force him into coming so we won't be all alone. XD

DevTehFiend
07-14-2010, 08:16 AM
That is pretty cool. : D I wish I could go to the Masquerade but I won't get into Tampa until around 12 am that Friday.
Mwahah, I'll have to find some random Terra before the photoshoot and force him into coming so we won't be all alone. XD

Yus! I approve of this plan!

Where are you coming from? ^^

kirstinleigh
07-14-2010, 02:36 PM
Yus! I approve of this plan!

Where are you coming from? ^^

The whole other side of the state, Satellite Beach. And since my ride can't take me until 8ish I won't get there till after the masquerade is over. ):

what about you?

DevTehFiend
07-14-2010, 07:02 PM
The whole other side of the state, Satellite Beach. And since my ride can't take me until 8ish I won't get there till after the masquerade is over. ):

what about you?

I'm, like, a twenty minute drive away. We head up by there to go to the movies all the time. ^^

Also, my friend might be coming as well. We're about to go through her closet any minute now to see if she has anything we can use to McGyver her up a KH type of costume (we're leaning toward a heartless-type gijinka thing.)

kirstinleigh
07-15-2010, 08:00 PM
I'm, like, a twenty minute drive away. We head up by there to go to the movies all the time. ^^

Also, my friend might be coming as well. We're about to go through her closet any minute now to see if she has anything we can use to McGyver her up a KH type of costume (we're leaning toward a heartless-type gijinka thing.)

LUCKY. I wish I lived that close.

I've always wanted to do that mushroom heartless ginjinka. The one you fight in Alice in Wonderland. Well, not fight since it kinda just moves around. XD

DevTehFiend
07-15-2010, 10:04 PM
LUCKY. I wish I lived that close.

I've always wanted to do that mushroom heartless ginjinka. The one you fight in Alice in Wonderland. Well, not fight since it kinda just moves around. XD

This is kind of ending up being a random heartless-esque gijinka thing at this point. ^^; Right now we've got dark pants, a mandarin black and red top that's going to have a black top under it (that I'm going to alter to fit the Squarey theme of KH and prolly stick a heartless symbol on) and then I'm going to be doing her hair and make up. That's about all I have to work with, dunno how to really make her look anymore heartlessy (though we did come up with a joke in which she's going to be wearing TONS of heart shaped jewelry.)

kirstinleigh
07-15-2010, 11:51 PM
This is kind of ending up being a random heartless-esque gijinka thing at this point. ^^; Right now we've got dark pants, a mandarin black and red top that's going to have a black top under it (that I'm going to alter to fit the Squarey theme of KH and prolly stick a heartless symbol on) and then I'm going to be doing her hair and make up. That's about all I have to work with, dunno how to really make her look anymore heartlessy (though we did come up with a joke in which she's going to be wearing TONS of heart shaped jewelry.)

YAY IT'S OFFICALLY A WEEK UNTIL METROCON!
: D
Well that sounds like it's going to work out pretty well for something you guys just decided to make.

DevTehFiend
07-16-2010, 10:22 AM
YAY IT'S OFFICALLY A WEEK UNTIL METROCON!
: D
Well that sounds like it's going to work out pretty well for something you guys just decided to make.

YAY! And I'm FINALLY almost done! I just need to paint and assemble my armor, sew on a few pieces of velcro and a few snaps, and pick up my corset, chest strappy thingies, and contacts!

kirstinleigh
07-16-2010, 09:21 PM
YAY! And I'm FINALLY almost done! I just need to paint and assemble my armor, sew on a few pieces of velcro and a few snaps, and pick up my corset, chest strappy thingies, and contacts!

HUZZAH!
My costumes done but the armor isn't as great as it could be. What material are you using for that part?

DevTehFiend
07-18-2010, 01:01 AM
HUZZAH!
My costumes done but the armor isn't as great as it could be. What material are you using for that part?

Craft foam, using this tutorial: http://www.entropyhouse.com/penwiper/costumes/helmsdeep.html (only I'm using chrome spray paint and airbrushing instead of rub n buff.)

Because of this though it looks really flat. REALLY GOOD THOUGH! Just flat. I plan on remaking them when I have the time. The same guy who is making my corset and straps also made my emblem, and I'm hoping he can help me make the armor later as well. He mentioned using fiberglass resin,which is what he made my emblem out of and let's just say it looks AMAZING. Probably the best piece of my entire costume. XD

I am hoping to have enough time before the con to have a small shoot in my back yard. There's a nice wooded area and I'll use that to work on poses and make sure the costume can handle constant movement because those pieces at the end of her shoes scare me. I have nightmares about accidentally kicking something and them ruining. ^^;

kirstinleigh
07-18-2010, 01:49 AM
Craft foam, using this tutorial: http://www.entropyhouse.com/penwiper/costumes/helmsdeep.html (only I'm using chrome spray paint and airbrushing instead of rub n buff.)

Because of this though it looks really flat. REALLY GOOD THOUGH! Just flat. I plan on remaking them when I have the time. The same guy who is making my corset and straps also made my emblem, and I'm hoping he can help me make the armor later as well. He mentioned using fiberglass resin,which is what he made my emblem out of and let's just say it looks AMAZING. Probably the best piece of my entire costume. XD

I am hoping to have enough time before the con to have a small shoot in my back yard. There's a nice wooded area and I'll use that to work on poses and make sure the costume can handle constant movement because those pieces at the end of her shoes scare me. I have nightmares about accidentally kicking something and them ruining. ^^;

I still need to make my emblem too. ;_;
I think i'm just going to deal with my crappy armor and fix it later...yeah, i'm constantly flipping out about my costume or wig failing seconds before the con, which is why I'm going to shove a bunch of thread, needles, tap, hairspray, and hairglue into my bag.
If you can't take picture before the con we always have super professional camera toting Sora/Malina photographer to take pictures. : D

DevTehFiend
07-18-2010, 12:32 PM
I still need to make my emblem too. ;_;
I think i'm just going to deal with my crappy armor and fix it later...yeah, i'm constantly flipping out about my costume or wig failing seconds before the con, which is why I'm going to shove a bunch of thread, needles, tap, hairspray, and hairglue into my bag.
If you can't take picture before the con we always have super professional camera toting Sora/Malina photographer to take pictures. : D

Indeed, lol. XD

My wig looks like crap. The color is good, though closer to Aqua's color from the secret video than what her hair color looks like in game (which I'm fine with) but I messed up on what side was what and ended up cutting pieces wrong. It looks alright for hair, just doesn't look like Aqua's hair. I'll probably have to wash it to fix it, since I think my main problem is there's too much hair spray in it and it's weighing it down.

kirstinleigh
07-18-2010, 01:15 PM
Indeed, lol. XD

My wig looks like crap. The color is good, though closer to Aqua's color from the secret video than what her hair color looks like in game (which I'm fine with) but I messed up on what side was what and ended up cutting pieces wrong. It looks alright for hair, just doesn't look like Aqua's hair. I'll probably have to wash it to fix it, since I think my main problem is there's too much hair spray in it and it's weighing it down.

I'd wash it out and dry it with the cool setting on your hair dryer. The hair spray glue stuff actually does come out, it just makes you're hands all slimy and stuff. I'm sure once you wash all the hair stuff out you'll be able to fix it. I've seen people do Aqua with only a short blue wig and no styling at all and they still look great. O:

DevTehFiend
07-18-2010, 01:41 PM
I'd wash it out and dry it with the cool setting on your hair dryer. The hair spray glue stuff actually does come out, it just makes you're hands all slimy and stuff. I'm sure once you wash all the hair stuff out you'll be able to fix it. I've seen people do Aqua with only a short blue wig and no styling at all and they still look great. O:

Thanks much. ^^ This will be a good opportunity to straighten it as well, since it's just this really annoying wave in the bangs. Probably why I got the sides mixed up in the first place (they were swooping one way when they're supposed to swoop the other.)

malinaevelyn
07-18-2010, 10:17 PM
interrupting cow.

MOO.

kirstinleigh
07-18-2010, 11:35 PM
interrupting cow.

MOO.

You are such a retard...

DevTehFiend
07-19-2010, 01:51 PM
HA! You got me!

DawnKestrel
07-20-2010, 03:06 PM
I'm gonna be coming as a Dancer Nobody for Sat + Sun

DevTehFiend
07-20-2010, 06:37 PM
I'm gonna be coming as a Dancer Nobody for Sat + Sun

Oh wow, that's cool! Can't wait to see that!

AkatsukiSky
07-20-2010, 10:46 PM
Just arrive to Florida!! Didn't forget any piece of Kairi :D She is all ready for her second appearance in Florida xD

Waiting for Saturday to arrive now! :3

DevTehFiend
07-20-2010, 11:33 PM
Woo! ^^

NamiNams
07-21-2010, 03:18 AM
Ehe D: I'm going to be Xion most of Saturday with my Roxas ;v; I might be able to tag along if that isn't much of a Hassel?

malinaevelyn
07-21-2010, 04:40 PM
I have bad news: the website I ordered my costume from completely ripped me off. I paid extra for my costume to be delivered in 13 days. (It's been 17.) Apparently, it JUST finished processing, and won't be shipped for 2-4 days. If I'm lucky, I should get it on Friday before I leave. but I'm doubtful about it. :/
I would hate to do casual cosplay, but it looks like that's what it might come to.

AkatsukiSky
07-21-2010, 04:51 PM
I have bad news: the website I ordered my costume from completely ripped me off. I paid extra for my costume to be delivered in 13 days. (It's been 17.) Apparently, it JUST finished processing, and won't be shipped for 2-4 days. If I'm lucky, I should get it on Friday before I leave. but I'm doubtful about it. :/
I would hate to do casual cosplay, but it looks like that's what it might come to.

That sucks... I hope you will get it in time :(. But worst happens, I think you still make a really great casual Sora :3

malinaevelyn
07-21-2010, 06:14 PM
That sucks... I hope you will get it in time :(. But worst happens, I think you still make a really great casual Sora :3

Thank you, haha. I'll think of something. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it actually comes Friday though.

kirstinleigh
07-21-2010, 08:44 PM
Ehe D: I'm going to be Xion most of Saturday with my Roxas ;v; I might be able to tag along if that isn't much of a Hassel?

That wouldn't be a problemo at all. : D The more the merrier.

DevTehFiend
07-21-2010, 10:36 PM
Thank you, haha. I'll think of something. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it actually comes Friday though.

I have to agree with Sky. ^^ I think if you end up unable to get your costume you'd still make an awesome casual Sora.

But I'll keep my figures crossed for you too! I almost didn't get my blue contacts for my Aqua, and the lady who was helping me try on samples felt bad for me and let me have another one of the demo contacts that I'm buying to take home. They're, like, PERFECT, but they say 'demo' on them where some of the color should be, but with my eyes you totally can't even see it unless you're looking for it. XD

kirstinleigh
07-21-2010, 11:48 PM
Yes Malina, don't worry! I'll make sure to stop by your house on our way to Metrocon friday and if it's not there, everyone's right, your wig is amazing and your casual cosplay will be adorable!

NamiNams
07-21-2010, 11:52 PM
^^; Thanks.

kirstinleigh
07-21-2010, 11:55 PM
Tomorrow is Metrocon.
So freaking weird to say that.

DevTehFiend
07-22-2010, 01:18 PM
I know, right? ^^; I feel like I don't have ANYTHING done but I only have one mor thing to buy and that's just some cord to lace up my corset. No more sewing required.

DevTehFiend
07-22-2010, 07:31 PM
Looks like my costume is going to be REALLY close. Like REALLY REALLY close. The guy I've got doing my corset keeps (so he says) cutting it wrong, but I looked at it and put it around me (what he had of it) and it seems FINE. He's being anal and it's driving me up the wall. Will I have my costume done, hopefully by Saturday, if not by tomorrow. -_- (OMG STRESS! *is freaking out on the inside*)

malinaevelyn
07-23-2010, 04:03 PM
according to ups.com, my costume actually came today! : D
I'm at kirstinleigh's house right now, so I still have to drive back to my own house to pick it up, but IT'S HERE!
talk about cutting it close. o.o

AkatsukiSky
07-23-2010, 04:42 PM
according to ups.com, my costume actually came today! : D
I'm at kirstinleigh's house right now, so I still have to drive back to my own house to pick it up, but IT'S HERE!
talk about cutting it close. o.o

Wooh that's awesome!! =D Can't wait to see it tomorrow then! I personally have some painting job to do on my shoes (stupid acrylic won't ever stay on the sole), and I have to iron my dress a bit too. Must wake up early to buy my ticket at the door! :x

kirstinleigh
07-23-2010, 05:32 PM
bjfnhj

malinaevelyn
07-23-2010, 05:38 PM
Wooh that's awesome!! =D Can't wait to see it tomorrow then! I personally have some painting job to do on my shoes (stupid acrylic won't ever stay on the sole), and I have to iron my dress a bit too. Must wake up early to buy my ticket at the door! :x

I've dealt with acrylic paint waaay too much in my lifetime, I completely understand, haha. we won't even arrive in Tampa until like 11:00, but we're also planning on waking up super early tomorrow. xD

DevTehFiend
07-23-2010, 06:35 PM
My Aqua turned into a disaster. :( I spent a majority of my day today crying or trying not to cry because everything just went to Hell. Some stitch SOMEWHERE on my leotard broke, making it hang wrong. the cups weren't sewn onto my corset (and as a quick fix I tried gluing them to the leotard, which works, somewhat, but the glue wasn't drying at all and I spent almost forty-five minutes in the bathroom just standing there holding my breasts. Then I find out when I finally can let go that the dye was not done on the cups and my hands were black. THEN my arm armor comes completely apart because I didn't have time to use a GOOD glue to hold it together and it was too cold inside for the glue to dry right.

I didn't have my crossed straps at ALL.

I ended up just getting dressed and walking around. Thank goodness I ran into someone I knew or else I would have lost it.

The rest of the day there wasn't much better, but isn't that how it usually is? Things go from bad to worse, right?

In the end I walked away with a Luxury Ball button and a feeling of disappointment in myself for not even sucking it up and trying for the masquerade ball, thinking I didn't have the things I needed to freshen up but I DID. I had them the whole time!

Going to try and make this work. I do NOT want to miss the photoshoot tomorrow. Other than falling to pieces it looks REALLY good and I'm not going to let my hard work go to waste. But for now, I nap, I'm exhausted and hate myself right now but maybe I'll feel better after some sleep.

AkatsukiSky
07-23-2010, 06:47 PM
@DevTehFiend: Aw noes D: That sucks pretty much :(. Costume falling apart happened to me too... If you want a great glue, I would suggest Super Glue. Glues every thing in 5 second. Do not use hot glue at all, that's why my costume fell off. Must be careful with the Super Glue though (can stick your fingers together). I hope you can fix it for tomorrow. I am sure it will be awesome :3

DevTehFiend
07-23-2010, 07:13 PM
@DevTehFiend: Aw noes D: That sucks pretty much :(. Costume falling apart happened to me too... If you want a great glue, I would suggest Super Glue. Glues every thing in 5 second. Do not use hot glue at all, that's why my costume fell off. Must be careful with the Super Glue though (can stick your fingers together). I hope you can fix it for tomorrow. I am sure it will be awesome :3

Thanks. ^^ That helps actually. And no, I was using fabric glue (only thing I had at the time.)

Edit: I'm feeling much better. Was able to get my costume in good enough shape for the photoshoot, though the paint job on my armor is beat up from all the messing with it. (That's okay though, looks more like she was in an epic battle than that it's a craptastic paint job! XD)

I just need to learn not to let disappointment get to me so much. I put too much pressure on myself and am a huge control freak and that really messes with me and keeps me from thinking rationally about things. But I'm better not and should be good to go at the shoot tomorrow!

malinaevelyn
07-24-2010, 06:48 AM
I just need to learn not to let disappointment get to me so much. I put too much pressure on myself and am a huge control freak and that really messes with me and keeps me from thinking rationally about things. But I'm better not and should be good to go at the shoot tomorrow!

I know what you mean. I got sent two right hand gloves. I'm going to try and fix them somehow, but I might end up just not wearing them. ;_;

DevTehFiend
07-25-2010, 12:16 AM
I know what you mean. I got sent two right hand gloves. I'm going to try and fix them somehow, but I might end up just not wearing them. ;_;

That sucks. 0.0 *is confused as to how something like that happens*

You looked great though. So glad I was able to find you guys! ^^

malinaevelyn
07-25-2010, 02:27 PM
That sucks. 0.0 *is confused as to how something like that happens*

You looked great though. So glad I was able to find you guys! ^^

(Oh, crap. This is Kirstinleigh logged onto Malina's account.)
YEAH I ALMOST FORGOT I SAW YOU.
I was like, "OOOOH AN AQUA!" And ran up and as we were walking away I go, "Wait a second.....uh, isn't she the one from Cosplay?" It was nifty. xD

Me and Malina (Sora) missed the photoshoot, though. ;_; We got pictures with the Parle crew and then one of our Axel friends was like "Alright, we're doing the photoshoot!" So I ran to the bathroom to fix my binding (because Ven doesn't have boobs) and we lost track of everyone. D:
Apparently they changed the location? I have no idea. Did you guys go?

DevTehFiend
07-25-2010, 03:56 PM
(Oh, crap. This is Kirstinleigh logged onto Malina's account.)
YEAH I ALMOST FORGOT I SAW YOU.
I was like, "OOOOH AN AQUA!" And ran up and as we were walking away I go, "Wait a second.....uh, isn't she the one from Cosplay?" It was nifty. xD

Me and Malina (Sora) missed the photoshoot, though. ;_; We got pictures with the Parle crew and then one of our Axel friends was like "Alright, we're doing the photoshoot!" So I ran to the bathroom to fix my binding (because Ven doesn't have boobs) and we lost track of everyone. D:
Apparently they changed the location? I have no idea. Did you guys go?

No, I had no idea. I knew that the panel time wasn't what everyone thought it was here, so I was just like, "Well, I didn't see anything about time changes mentioned in the forum, so I'll just head over at the time they said." But, I guess not.

When are you going to have the pics up? ^^ I got my friend to get a couple of me before I changed out of the costume, but she was so anxious to get out of the heat (and complaining about it the whole time -_- and it's not like THAT never get's old) that she failed to mention that several pieces of my costume were out of place, so the pictures ended up craptastic. I kinda want to beat her with my now in pieces armor, but it's not really her JOB to get the perfect picture (but she could have been considerate enough to say, "Hey, your elastic is showing.") *sigh* Oh well, I'll be working to make a better Aqua on and off during my next project and maybe I'll get her done in time to wear her next year as well.

malinaevelyn
07-25-2010, 07:35 PM
I'm in the process of editing a bunch of our photos now. It's rediculous how many I took during the Demyx Time panel. o.o
Once they're done, most of them will be posted on here, or on my deviantart (also malinaevelyn) and I might also make a new flickr account for cosplay photography.

DevTehFiend
07-26-2010, 11:34 AM
Cool, thanks much. ^^ Gonna see if anyone else got some too. Found one of deviantART. XD My eyes were closed though.

Speener
08-03-2010, 07:33 PM
Aw, man. I missed this forum. I was Roxas(both Twilight Town, and Organization) and Zexion.
(if anyone saw me and took pics, please let me know :D)

khforeverfan
06-06-2012, 12:38 PM
Im going as Roxas :D

Omi
06-11-2012, 04:47 PM
I'll be there are KH2 Sora on Saturday and DDD Sora on Sunday. ;)
I'll also have Riku with me~ Also we'll have our pets with us on Sunday hahah~

I may not be able to make it to the shoot though on Saturday at 2:00 since I have a personal shoot then. ;o;