PDA

View Full Version : Please give me some criticism!

Chosuke
09-19-2003, 03:38 PM
http://forums.cosplay.com/costume.php?action=list&userid=786

Laugh,cry,do as you may.
I would just really like to see what other people think of how i'm doing so far,what I could improve on and what I should never do again!

With some educational critique I'm sure I could do better on future progress,and not make the same mistakes!

katrinastrife
09-21-2003, 03:38 PM
Wow... the stuff you have done looks great... Out of curiousity, what costume are you wearing in your avatar? The battle makeup looks really good @_@

Chosuke
09-21-2003, 03:46 PM
I'm wearing my Son Goku costume, I had actually done the blood like the picture on the front of his DVD and from an artbook.

What you can't see is that it was all down my arm and hands as well,I was VERY bloody ^^;;

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
09-21-2003, 06:53 PM
heehe, let's see
i think i will give u 8 stars out of 5 stars ^^ heehe
i love love love ur goku costume ^^ heehe, and of coz, I love ur haku too~ that's how we met right? ^^

Ali
09-21-2003, 11:29 PM
Drooling over Saladin blades... what did you cover/paint them with to get that wonderful metallic look?

Chosuke
09-22-2003, 07:54 AM
Actually. its jsut a few layers of spraypaint.
but the wood was sanded to death,so that helped make it shinny too X3

Ali
09-22-2003, 04:46 PM
you're kidding... I always have a hell of a time trying to get spraypaint to look shiny. Superb job, though... I really thought they were metal until I saw the 'in progress' pictures of 'em.

Excellent job. Hope you keep up the props/weapon work.

Chosuke
10-02-2003, 01:48 PM
Thankyou ^^

But yeah, the spraypaint worked really well!