PDA

View Full Version : Rocker Demyx

smileyanimeface
06-24-2010, 04:08 AM
hi

so ima doing a demyx cosplay i have the hair sorted im using my real hair cuz it came out quite good but my friend wants to borrow my orgy coat and i said he could so i wanna do a rocker/punk demyx cospaly for a con but havent a clue where to start i have looked on different sites for inspiration but i got na da yet DX anyone wanan help??

time isent an issue the con isent untill august

Melodious Nocturne
06-25-2010, 11:09 AM
hmmmmmmm. ive wanted to do rocker demyx too. lol. ive done raver demyx. and in my raver demyx cosplay. *points to icon* thats my real hair. because at the time. i had my hair cut similar to his. but anyways. if you have rockband. i made demyx in it. and thats how i came up with my rocker demyx cosplay (which i would love to do sometime in the future) XD weird huh.

well do you draw? take a sketch book. play some rocker music. and imagine demyx on stage rockin out on his sitar. just draw what comes to your mind. have a IX somewhere on his outfit. i would imagine Demyx in something dark, black. but with blue mixed into it. i couple of piercings. maybe a tattoo?

Braithcakes
06-25-2010, 02:13 PM
well um.....

http://kingdom-arts.org/

they have alot of shirts and hoodies that correspond to the characters, and you get to pick which character.

maybe you should go there and get a t-shirt or a hoodie that is his, and then work from there? maybe get some heartless earrings and some arm warmers in his color?