Album of Yorustar 19: http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/185910/

Next one:

2010年08月07日(Saturday)
夜☆スタ-第二十話- Yorustar 20th Story

Title undecided
@心斎橋DROP×NEO Shinsaibashi Club DROP and Club NEO
OPEN/CLOSE 23:00~05:30
DOOR ¥3000YEN(2Drinks, 1 at each bar)
COSPLAY ¥3000YEN(2Drinks, 1 at each bar)

It really is a great time ~
If you think you might be interested, PM me and we can swap more info!

よろしく!

shortsheik and I will be going as Kagamine Rin and Len. Another friend will be crossplaying MEIKO. Our Japanese friend is going as KAITO. Other VOCALOIDs are most welcome :)

*note ~ long props are banned, there are a LOT of people and they overwhelm the air-conditioning ~ it's not insufferable, but it isn't comfortable if you're in fur, long sleeves, wool, etc. Plan costumes accordingly.

*the club floor gets pretty dirty and while people are generally careful/considerate of others' costumes, things get dirty. It's a good place to wear costumes you've already worn to events and want to get more use out of. If you wear brand new shoes and a long dress ~ you may very well ruin them.

Toshiro-sama
07-24-2010, 05:30 AM
hey thanks for the info.
Have you allready gone there??
and if you have do you recomend it??
by the way do you know how much someone have to pay from tokyo to osaka??
it will be cool if i have the oportunity to go!!

kiratsukai
07-25-2010, 12:08 AM
My friends and I have gone to the last two Yorustars and enjoyed the hell out of them. It's my favorite event in Japan ~ though in the summer it can be HOT, so if you check it out, please wear something cool. We have a group of four (three foreign, one Japanese) going to the one in August.

To go from Tokyo to Osaka, it's probably cheapest to take an overnight bus. From Kagawa to Osaka, the night bus costs about 8,000 yen. I'm not sure what the cost is from Tokyo. You can also take the shinkansen, but it's very expensive. If you have a seishun 18 kippu (five days of rides on any local train at one flat cost) and are willing to take most of a day to travel, local trains are also possible for very cheaply (though it will take you 8 or 9 hours).

You can look up local train times/distances on hyperdia (http://www.hyperdia.com/en/) just de-select "limited express", "shinkansen" and "airplane" before searching.

kiratsukai
08-01-2010, 11:14 PM
Bump for great justice!

There's still time to join us for the hot, sweaty, hectic fun :) Anyone? Anyone?