PDA

View Full Version : Hai~ho~!

Medellia
05-27-2002, 02:14 PM
Hai~ho!

(For all the uninitiated, that's a tribute to B. Jenet from Garou)

My name is Medellia and I run Second Skin: A Cosplay Site (used to be the Cosplay Minimart). I live in Seattle and have been cosplaying since Baka Con 1999. You're most likely to catch me Sakura Con, and this year hopefully at Otakon! Maybe I'll finally get to meet all you East Coast cosplayers ^_~ Anyway, my planned costume list is rather long, but right now I'm working on B. Jenet, and original catgirl, Claire from Resident Evil 2, and a few others. My fave anime include: Kodomo no Omocha, Super GALS: Kotobuki Ran, and Read or Die!, and I have a big ol' obsession with Itsuko Ayano adn Mizuno Junko, two very talented Japanese artists.

Enought babbling from me! Please feel free to email or AIM me, I'm always up for a chat ^_^

Bai bai!

Mei Lan Chang
05-27-2002, 06:02 PM
Pleased to meet you Medellia! You gave me the most excellent tip for my Plugsuit I;m working on! And for your reward, this brand new PINK BUNNY! Dun dun DUNNNNN!!! ::hands a pink bunny:: Thankyou ever so much!

Philia Philis
05-28-2002, 12:43 AM
Hello, Medellia! *gives her a Peppermint Pattie* I'm Erin. ^__^ Nice to meet ya!

Tenshisama
05-28-2002, 12:46 AM
Howdy Howdy!! *major huggles*
your page still is and always will be one of my favorites. Did you make it to Sakuracon this year??

Medellia
05-28-2002, 12:55 AM
*blush* I'm glad you like the page!

This was the first year I couldn't make it to Sakura con, for various reasons. Con politics, mostly. But I am hopefully going to put in appearance at Otakon! ^_~ I'm so excited! My friend and I are doing Garou cosplay! Did you go to Sakura this year? Have you been previous years?

Medellia
05-28-2002, 12:56 AM
Nice to meet you Erin! Thank you, peppermint patties are yummy! *gives her a white rabbit candy*

Tenshi
05-28-2002, 01:11 AM
Hi Medellia! Welcome! You know, I think I'm the only person who doesn't give the new people anything. That's not very nice of me ;_;. Hmm, how would you like. . .

. . .A kawaii plushie!

There we go ^_^. ::presents Medellia with plushie::

Legato/Machan
05-28-2002, 02:41 PM
Hi Medellia, welcome!!!
I've just seen your HP and it's great!
You got some good costumes.

Kisses

Legato