PDA

View Full Version : ;___; Help?

Tea-chan
10-14-2002, 05:09 PM
Alrighty. Well, I lack a sewing machine, and halloween is drawing quite near. x.x

I need a game/anime costume I can make.

My physical description:
5'2"(shut up. >_>)
Dark DARK brown hair(it was black.. WAS.. ;_; )
Blue/Green Eyes with glasses(If that's important. ._.)
Average bodysize

Does anyone have any ideas? Any suggestions? Anything? :P I have a LOT of extra fabric and whatnot lying around, but I don't have the money to buy accesories and whatnot. x.x I'm artistic, so I can, if needed, do any painting or details like that. Yeah.

Koumori
10-14-2002, 05:13 PM
What do you like to watch? What characters do you like? What characters do you like who have fairly simple outfits? What do you have in your closet that might pass for a "plainclothes" character?

Tea-chan
10-14-2002, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Koumori
What do you like to watch? What characters do you like? What characters do you like who have fairly simple outfits? What do you have in your closet that might pass for a "plainclothes" character?

Good questions, those. See, I don't MIND spending time sewing and doing costumes that aren't disgustingly simple. I want a costume that'll confuse my classmates. :D

aeva
10-14-2002, 05:44 PM
I still think you'd make a good Mana. ^.~ Especially <hinthint>Le Ciel Mana...</hinthint>

But I'm sure you could also so someone from Lodoss.... maybe someone from Ranma... blah blah blah... ^^

Koumori
10-14-2002, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by aeva
I still think you'd make a good Mana. ^.~ Especially <hinthint>Le Ciel Mana...</hinthint>

But I'm sure you could also so someone from Lodoss.... maybe someone from Ranma... blah blah blah... ^^

Dude. :) She hasn't got a sewing machine and she's got about 2 and a half weeks. And I'm guessing she's probably in school, which leaves limited time. :)

A lot also depends on what kind of fabrics you've got sitting around too, I suppose... do you have a list of chars you've wanted to cosplay but haven't gotten around to yet? That might help find something you could put together relatively quickly.

Babbit_Chan
10-14-2002, 11:50 PM
If you could handsew rather quickly, I'd suggest doing a costume that way or else, yeah, go with a costume that'd be easy to throw together (usually normal clothes).