PDA

View Full Version : Opinion needed: Prince of Persia cosplay

thoetmosis
06-28-2010, 12:52 PM
Hey guys,
me and a friend are discussing about wether or not we'd do a ''Prince Dastan and Tamina''-cosplay act. So we're looking for a 3rd opinion in this matter :)
What do you guys think ? Worth to cosplay them?
Or do you think that they are an epic fail ?
Please let us know what you guys think ^^

PsychoLove
06-28-2010, 01:41 PM
Can you give more information? I can't tell exactly what you're saying might be an epic fail ^^;

thoetmosis
06-28-2010, 01:47 PM
Can you give more information? I can't tell exactly what you're saying might be an epic fail ^^;

just the concept :) So 'Prince dastan and Tamina'-cosplay

fev
06-29-2010, 09:59 AM
the question is still blazingly vague, seeing as you have not specified what you would consider a success or failure.

I'm guessing by the thread though, that you're asking "how much attention will i get if i try and costume these characters?" That question can't really be answered, as ANY character can be cosplayed and be a failure or success (or grey area inbetween), and can vary from person to person.

Much as an artist can hate an illustration they did, and everyone else thinks its the best thing EVER , or vice versa.

Whether its "worth" it to you is really a personal judgment that only you can make, when you decide who you wish to cosplay. Any character could be an "epic win", an "epic fail" or any degree inbetween, depending on what *you* value most.

Figure out what you consider making them worth cosplaying, then go from there, but thats something that other people can't really answer for you.