PDA

View Full Version : Jet Set Radio?

Misaki_Sempai
06-28-2010, 03:25 PM
well, i loved the game, so i'm wondering who i should cosplay. i am too on the plus side to do gum, and i don't want to be made a fool. so, who should i do? i never got far enough in the game to unlock more people, but i want other opinions.:bigtu:

~H~
06-28-2010, 03:45 PM
LOVE JSR!!! I've been meaning to cosplay Cube for years ^_-.

Perhaps Sugar (aka. Pirahna, aka. Boogie) might be a good choice for you. If you're worried about showing too much skin you can always modify her outfit slightly to be more modest.

http://img362.imageshack.us/i/boogiewall3ab.jpg/

Another idea would be to go as a member of the Noise Tanks or Poison Jam ^_-.

Just a thought...you might get a better respose if this thread were in the 'Cosplay Suggestions' forum.

negativedreamer
06-29-2010, 03:14 PM
JSRF and JGR are some of the best games ever. I really wonder why more people do not cosplay from it since the designs are so awesome.

I agree with ~H~, boogie would work well. I did a generic cop from the game since i really loved how the jacket looked.

Misaki_Sempai
06-30-2010, 05:56 PM
thanks guys :) i like the suggested post from you 2 :) i might just go with an original look, and not worry about the skin thing, (if i slim down by feb) but, i'll make the post there too.. thanks :)

astrya02
07-09-2010, 01:36 PM
I found a re-done version of Gum that I'd like to do, and it's much more modest if you'd like to try it!

http://reyyy.com/JGR/gum_final.jpg

fabrickind
07-20-2010, 02:24 AM
Noise Tank cosplay would be epic. *______* I love that suggestion!

For any of the girls, you can easily modify things to make them more covering or look at both the DC and Xbox versions for more options. Boogie is a good option, and so is Jazz, snce her outfit is pretty covering to begin with. I also like the idea of a random Love Shocker, since you can always lengthen the shirt to cover your belly. Gum (DC version) and Mew both wear one-piece dresses with long sleeves and stockings, so those might work, as well. You shouldn't worry about your weight so much, though, as long as you fit it well to your body type~

We really need more JSR cosplay out there! I've done Ryth before, which was a lot of fun. <3 They do have really cool character designs.

It's kind of interesting that the girls don't really wear the most... protective clothing for skating around in. They must be covered in scrapes and bruises with all that skin showing! (And they seemed to loose a lot of clothing in between the DC and the Xbox, haha <3)