PDA

View Full Version : YuGiOh anyone?

Chun Li
09-20-2003, 09:23 AM
Since this con is kinda YuGiOh heavy (Joeys shadi and dukes va's are gonna be ther and there holding a tournament based on duleist kingdom) Is anyone going in costume?i am going as Duelist Kingdom Mokuba and my friend is going a rare hunter. Lol maybe we should assembel the whole cast and take part in the tournament XD

number18
09-22-2003, 10:02 PM
That would be tough, and I would certainly want your picture. Wish I still played, but I just couldn't keep up (money wise). Do you know if Joey's seiyuu is only going to be there for the tournament on Sunday...or if he'll be on a panel or something? What's his name again? Cause I looooooove him!

echocharlie
09-22-2003, 10:21 PM
That would be tough, and I would certainly want your picture. Wish I still played, but I just couldn't keep up (money wise). Do you know if Joey's seiyuu is only going to be there for the tournament on Sunday...or if he'll be on a panel or something? What's his name again? Cause I looooooove him!

Wayne Grayson... Also plays Michelangeloon TMNT. He'll be
around for panels (FoxBox) and autograph sessions too. Check
the schedule on the main page: www.animenext.org.

LadyoftheThread
09-22-2003, 10:22 PM
Well, Iím hoping to attend on Saturday. If I do manage to make it to the con, I should be dressed as Seto. (Why do I have the feeling that Mokuba might turn out to be taller than his big brother? *laugh*) However, Iím not doing the battle city outfit which seems to be popular with Kaiba cosplayers. (From the pictures Iíve seen online, it seems that people rarely do his other outfits.)

HmmÖ As for the tournament, I have a deck but Iíve never actually used it since Iíve only played the video game version.

Chun Li
09-25-2003, 11:42 AM
Lol yeah, SETO! *glomps* XD

dylan no tama
09-26-2003, 04:07 PM
i'll be cosplying joey again,
it'd be cool meeting the voice actor for him.