PDA

View Full Version : Photographer Available: Otakon 2010 July 30th through August 1st

AydensGrace
06-29-2010, 10:26 AM
The Lowdown: I'll be at Otakon this year again. I'm available for photoshoots for FREE for four days: Thursday night, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Tips (if you feel like it) are accepted. If you schedule a shoot with me, please include your cosplay(s), that way I know what your cosplaying as and I can look up the anime/manga/mahnwa. I will also do PRIVATE GROUP SESSIONS. These are also an hour long.

Portfolio:
Click Here (http://www.aydensgracephotography.com/otakon_images)

Availability:
I try to schedule shoots in the late afternoon/morning because the light is much, much better but if you have a specific time, we can work together to come up with a mutual time. All photoshoots are an hour, it gives us time to move and have a no-pressure environment.

Thursday:

(Please note Thursday photoshoots are subject to be moved to later times. I do not know how fast the line at Otakon will move (Although they are promising a faster line).

5pm: Booked.

6pm:

7pm:

Friday:

5pm: Booked.

6pm: Booked.

7pm: Booked.

Saturday:

10am: Booked.

11am: Booked.

4pm: Booked.

Sunday:

10am: Booked.

11am: Booked.

Afternoon Hours TBA.

xtinaaa
07-05-2010, 12:22 AM
I'm doing a Lady Gaga cosplay on Saturday. Can I book your 11am spot?

AydensGrace
07-10-2010, 10:32 AM
Sure! Booked =]

Thank You!

Filthy~Hana
07-11-2010, 10:05 PM
Can I have a photoshoot Thursday? I'll be cosplaying Jasmine You

Nuri-hyau
07-13-2010, 12:25 AM
Can I book your 6pm Friday slot? The cosplay is Squalo from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

I also have a question; how would we know where to meet-up, or contact you? Would you send an email or other message?

air4agito
07-13-2010, 07:07 AM
May I please book Saturday at 4PM? I will be cosplaying Tieria Erde from Gundam 00

Will you PM the meeting place?

10 AM Sunday is also good for me since 4PM Saturday I might be doing something at the con ^^;;

Hiryuu
07-13-2010, 09:03 AM
Could I book a Friday at 5PM with you? I'll be my XBox Tan (as seen on Kotaku).

AydensGrace
07-13-2010, 03:48 PM
Can I book your 6pm Friday slot? The cosplay is Squalo from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

I also have a question; how would we know where to meet-up, or contact you? Would you send an email or other message?

Booked. I'll send out location/meet-up suggestions the week of Otakon. I'll also include my cell number, personal email address and any other info you guys will need in a PM.

Air4Agito: Yes, see above and booked!

Hiryuu: I had a PM for the Friday at five slot before you. Did you want to pick a later time?

air4agito
07-13-2010, 04:27 PM
thanks you so much! :)

pinapplegum
07-16-2010, 09:18 AM
I would love to do a shooot with you! I'll be cosplaying as Princess Peach from Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

HOWEVER, since the Otakon schedule isn't up yet I can't really say when I'd be available... but I'm definately eyeballing that TBA for Thursday~! <3

LunaRahzelHeat
07-17-2010, 04:10 PM
I migttt be good for sunday 11am if you are available :) id have to check with out ride though. ill be yun fang, dr,naomi and kataras fire nation disguise

AydensGrace
07-17-2010, 08:47 PM
I migttt be good for sunday 11am if you are available :) id have to check with out ride though. ill be yun fang, dr,naomi and kataras fire nation disguise

Booked. I'll confirm with you via PM the week before.

LunaRahzelHeat
07-18-2010, 12:49 AM
okay :D whats a pm? lol i just joined this haha

Eurobeat King
07-18-2010, 02:18 AM
okay :D whats a pm? lol i just joined this haha

PM=Private Message. Look in the upper-right corner of your screen when you're logged-in. It's under the Welcome, *member name* part.

LunaRahzelHeat
07-18-2010, 08:39 PM
oh i see!! thank you!!

HeyThurTisBree
07-19-2010, 10:22 PM
Could I book your 5pm spot for Saturday? I have a Katekyo Hitman Reborn! group interested in piccures =3
-Bree

AydensGrace
07-20-2010, 09:29 AM
Hey Thur,

Sure. Booked. ^^

Aurora Maryte
07-20-2010, 05:15 PM
Hey how late are you willing to do a shoot on Thursday?
A friend and I are looking to have a nighttime shoot, because we want a moonlight effect in some of our shots, for an Orihime cosplay and an Ulquiorra cosplay.
I'm not sure what time the moon rises...I guess I could find out...but would you be willing to do something at night like that? That would be sooo awesome if you could. Please let me know.

Edit: Apparently the moon rises in Baltimore at 9:52pm on the 29th. So, I guess actually it would need to be something like 10:30ish, since it would take a while before the moon rose high enough to be visible around all the tall buildings and such. :( I hope that's ok...

air4agito
07-22-2010, 09:36 AM
Hi, I'm sorry about this, but I'm going to need to cancel my shoot. I'm very sorry! :(

Shunsoku
07-22-2010, 09:55 AM
Hi! Your pics are amazing! I'd totally be interested in a photoshoot Saturday or Friday if any openings crop up...just, you know, in case. ^_-