PDA

View Full Version : Serious costume help needed

STHM
09-20-2003, 05:41 PM
I'm currently working on a Johnny the homicidal maniac costume to use while I hand out candy with my friend. but soon after collecting pieces of the costumes, I realised I have no clue what to do, I dont really have the best sewing skills, but I hope to pull it off, if someone can just point me in the right direction.... thanks

(I included some pics of the costume I want bellow....

STHM
09-20-2003, 08:13 PM
....Cant anyone help me? This is my first costume and I really have no clue what to do here

AniMajor
09-20-2003, 10:30 PM
Okay, first off, decide exactly what pieces you need to do. Make a list if there might be alot. Second, decide how you're going to do the pieces. You might need a shirt and pants, so you know you'll have to sew those, so go to a fabric store and look for a pattern that's either what you want, or something close that you can alter. Then, follow the instructions in the pattern itself. You might need to look some terms up, but the internet can help you with that. Then, you just have to assemble it. If you need help with something specific, look for a thread on the forums with the same topic, or ask about it.