PDA

View Full Version : Any k-pop cosplayers/fans attending?

LeeJaeHwa
07-01-2010, 01:40 PM
I was wonder how many kpop cosplayer/fans will be attending metrocon? :D I read earlier this thread that there will be some sort of k-pop show going on and was simply curious! I will be attending with my boyfriend, and we're both huge DBSK/BigBang fans :) I also cosplay as Jaejoong from dbsk (that's me in the avatar!) and my bf doesn't cosplay but, he's as obsessed as I am haha!

sweet_magic
07-04-2010, 02:52 AM
I'm not cosplaying anyone (thought I would love to do a 2NE1 cosplay oneday), but I'm a bit Kpop lover and I'm excited to see there's an event or two about kpop at this con. ^_^

jaesarang26
07-07-2010, 12:38 PM
I was wonder how many kpop cosplayer/fans will be attending metrocon? :D I read earlier this thread that there will be some sort of k-pop show going on and was simply curious! I will be attending with my boyfriend, and we're both huge DBSK/BigBang fans :) I also cosplay as Jaejoong from dbsk (that's me in the avatar!) and my bf doesn't cosplay but, he's as obsessed as I am haha!

OMG! If I see you there, can I please take a picture with you?? You're so cute (I'm a girl lol). I absolutely love Kpop and DBSK are my idol group. I'm coming with two other Kpop fans too. And there's a panel for Korean culture on Friday and a Kpop dance showcase Saturday night. Are guys going??

LeeJaeHwa
07-14-2010, 01:40 PM
OMG! If I see you there, can I please take a picture with you?? You're so cute (I'm a girl lol). I absolutely love Kpop and DBSK are my idol group. I'm coming with two other Kpop fans too. And there's a panel for Korean culture on Friday and a Kpop dance showcase Saturday night. Are guys going??

Haha, of course! :) This year I hope to cospay Mirotic Jaejoong, and blonde joongie from paris... Yep we're definitely going! DBSK are my idol group too, Jaejoong is my first love lol *_* <3 sounds awesome! I hope more and more fans will go :D the con is so close!

Hotsugaya
07-16-2010, 02:21 AM
OMG! Before I even read your post I looked at your avatar and thought...gee...that looks kinda like Jaejoong from DBSK. I <3 you so much. I hope you come to the Kpop showcase on Saturday night!! Seriously, you make me so happy.

Aaaaand I'm rambling, but yes please come to the show, I am actually one of the dancers and I would love to see you there!