PDA

View Full Version : legend of heroes cosplayers out there?

Lydialulu
07-01-2010, 02:28 PM
hey guys! so i did a little searching around and legend of heroes is almost nonexistent on here! so i was wondering if there were any other legend of heroes cosplayers? personally im a fan of a tear for vermillion and song of the ocean, so i really want to do an avin and forte cosplay how about you?

Lydialulu
07-03-2010, 08:14 PM
welll... has anyone at least played one of the games? if not, you should give it a try, its really gooood :D

Takeshi Ya
07-07-2010, 06:00 AM
I've seen much advertising on the Falcom site for them over the years but never got around to them. Heck, I even got a copy of one for PC that's been sitting unopened for years. Well, since I no longer have the time nor patience to wade though imports, I'll be waiting for the English PSP release.

Just bought a wig for other Falcom cosplay in the near future though. :)

Lydialulu
07-07-2010, 10:49 AM
I've seen much advertising on the Falcom site for them over the years but never got around to them. Heck, I even got a copy of one for PC that's been sitting unopened for years. Well, since I no longer have the time nor patience to wade though imports, I'll be waiting for the English PSP release.

Just bought a wig for other Falcom cosplay in the near future though.

yaaaays :) they actually have 3 of the games in english for psp (tis what i play) you can get them for like only 7$ at gamestop :D reaaallly good! yeah thats the newest one and i cant wait for it to come out on psp in english :D wish you luck on ur cosplay!

Takeshi Ya
01-12-2011, 01:38 AM
I finished my Falcom cosplay and had a blast to wearing it. Who knew there were so many hidden yet ecstatic Falcom fans?

Of course, Sora no Kiseki - Trails in the Sky (Legend of Heroes VI) came up for discussion, since it's coming out in March 2011.

I wonder if there's any interest in cosplaying from it?

Or better yet - Ys vs Sora no Kiseki Alternative Saga - that even features characters from series other than those two. Basically a Falcom extravaganza.