PDA

View Full Version : [Sit Boy!] InuYasha cosplayers

sweet_magic
07-04-2010, 01:55 AM
Will anyone be cosplaying from InuYasha?

If I can attend, I'll be dressing as Kagura. Maybe we can have a meet up if there's enough interest.

heyheyallright
07-05-2010, 10:28 PM
I cosplayed Sango last year, and I'm hoping to re-do parts of my old costume to look even better this year! Not a big fan of the way the armor turned out...

And maybe, just maybe, my boyfriend will have his Miroku cosplay done. xD I'll probably have to make his costume because he's so lazy.

I'd totally be up for a gathering of some kind, but if there isn't one actually planned on here, I'm fine with just finding Inuyasha cosplayers to take pictures with.

inuyasha14
07-14-2010, 08:09 PM
if you guys are going to metrocon i'll be my kirara (kilala)quadsuit i can walk on all 4's

Denshi55
07-14-2010, 09:43 PM
I'm a miroku cosplayer from Georgia. actually, the only Miroku cosplayer in Georgia. I shall be attending Metro, so ladies be ready for the one and only pervy monk............... However, I dont have a sango

DavinDaLilAzn
07-14-2010, 11:02 PM
I cosplayed Sango last year, and I'm hoping to re-do parts of my old costume to look even better this year! Not a big fan of the way the armor turned out...

And maybe, just maybe, my boyfriend will have his Miroku cosplay done. xD I'll probably have to make his costume because he's so lazy.

I'd totally be up for a gathering of some kind, but if there isn't one actually planned on here, I'm fine with just finding Inuyasha cosplayers to take pictures with.

Were you the Sango at Mini-MegaCon last year as well?

On another note, maybe I'll have a Miroku costume next year, one of my many choices for MegaCon (since it's usually the first one of the year) and then I can reuse it for MetrCon :D