PDA

View Full Version : Rorschach-style mask

Asp
07-04-2010, 04:52 PM
I'm trying to get just the basic type of mask Rorschach from Watchment has, but without the inkblots. I understand you can make this using pantyhose or tights, but is there a way to use some item that wouldn't be awkward for a guy to buy?

Also for the tights, you'd just cut the legs off and use the rest, right? Thanks.

Kasinator
07-05-2010, 07:32 PM
I'm trying to get just the basic type of mask Rorschach from Watchment has, but without the inkblots. I understand you can make this using pantyhose or tights, but is there a way to use some item that wouldn't be awkward for a guy to buy?

Also for the tights, you'd just cut the legs off and use the rest, right? Thanks.

milanoo.com look under catsuits and zentai accessories. or just get a whole suit. XD

Gaku_X
07-07-2010, 10:05 PM

There's really nothing awkward about it.If it bugs you get a female family member or friend to go.The plusses of this method are the cheapness,the ability to make whatever design you like,the way it bleeds make it look accurate,and you can make multiples to swap out whenever you like.