PDA

View Full Version : Axis Powers Hetalia at Metrocon 2010 :D

Eyeofgod
07-06-2010, 07:59 PM
Oddly enough, no one had posted a thread for the hetalia people for metrocon, so I just thought, why not?!

Anywho, I am going as America and I am going all 3 days :D
Not sure what people will be doing or if there is a photoshoot or anything, but I'd love to see someone post about that!

Post who you are going as and there will be any photoshoots or anything like that ^.^

moonfall
07-06-2010, 09:02 PM
I can't find a thread...I thought there was one. Oh well. Planning on being chibi Hungary for the Hetalia panel Friday, maybe on Saturday. My friend and his brother are going to be America and Canada.

Eyeofgod
07-06-2010, 09:33 PM
I can't find a thread...I thought there was one. Oh well. Planning on being chibi Hungary for the Hetalia panel Friday, maybe on Saturday. My friend and his brother are going to be America and Canada.

Very cool :D

PsychoGit
07-07-2010, 03:32 AM
I'll be casual America on Sunday. Cause let's face it. I'll die in this weather if I wear the entire thing. o.e I'll save it for EXP. Dx S I'll be casual America with my casual England. (:

Eyeofgod
07-07-2010, 07:27 AM
I'll be casual America on Sunday. Cause let's face it. I'll die in this weather if I wear the entire thing. o.e I'll save it for EXP. Dx S I'll be casual America with my casual England. (:

Well, I am wearing the whole thing, because AMERICA MUST ALWAY BE READY FOR ANYTHING :D
Even if it is like 90 outside for all 3 days.... >.<

cube
07-07-2010, 07:03 PM
I'll be there as Sadiq for most of the time -- I'll have military, and two casuals, so on any given day, I'll probably be Sadiq for some of it 8D

However, I'd like to have military on for the photoshoot! SO when will it be? This will be my third con overall, so I have no experience in attempting to set up something like this (and I've never been to Metro before). BUT what time would work for everyone? 4 on Saturday maybe? Possibly somewhere around the Friday panel (right after)?

Let me know about possible conflicts (I haven't looked at other photoshoots as of yet), or locations, and let's get this show on the road!

See you there~ 8)

Eyeofgod
07-07-2010, 08:42 PM
I'll be there as Sadiq for most of the time -- I'll have military, and two casuals, so on any given day, I'll probably be Sadiq for some of it 8D

However, I'd like to have military on for the photoshoot! SO when will it be? This will be my third con overall, so I have no experience in attempting to set up something like this (and I've never been to Metro before). BUT what time would work for everyone? 4 on Saturday maybe? Possibly somewhere around the Friday panel (right after)?

Let me know about possible conflicts (I haven't looked at other photoshoots as of yet), or locations, and let's get this show on the road!

See you there~ 8)

Sounds like a good time for a shoot. Usually everyone is there on saturday, so yeah.

Rynn Umino
07-07-2010, 08:50 PM
I've been throwing around the idea of going as either casual girl!America or casual girl!Canada... it all depends on whether or not Chris Bevins gets cast as USA in the dub. That would motivate me. :3

moonfall
07-07-2010, 09:01 PM
The Hetalia panel is Friday at 6...are you planning the shoot for Saturday instead?

I hope my Hungary doesn't look too weird. I got my hair cut a bit shorter than I'd planned to.

Eyeofgod
07-07-2010, 09:03 PM
I've been throwing around the idea of going as either casual girl!America or casual girl!Canada... it all depends on whether or not Chris Bevins gets cast as USA in the dub. That would motivate me. :3

O.o
A sexy america!? I approve! :D

cube
07-07-2010, 09:56 PM
After the Hetalia panel on Friday would be good for me -- but as there are two Hetalia panels, should we have two? I'll have more than one outfit for Sadiq, I can tell you that, dunno about other people though.

Think we'll have time to do Hetalia and PW both on Friday, moonfall? XD

Rynn Umino
07-07-2010, 10:02 PM
O.o
A sexy america!? I approve! :D

Hah, America in a miniskirt would be kinda fun... maybe I SHOULD do this. :3 ONLY IF CHRIS BEVINS IS HIS OFFICIAL VOICE. Otherwise I'm going Canadian. xD

Kamahi
07-07-2010, 11:34 PM
I'll probably go as Denmark on Sat if I cant make a 3rd cosplay in time~

Eyeofgod
07-08-2010, 08:53 AM
Hah, America in a miniskirt would be kinda fun... maybe I SHOULD do this. :3 ONLY IF CHRIS BEVINS IS HIS OFFICIAL VOICE. Otherwise I'm going Canadian. xD

omg yes! :D
DO IT!!!!

cube
07-10-2010, 01:27 AM
Sssooo, this lost momentum. My suggestion for the photoshoot would be right after the Saturday 8pm panel, so at 9pm we just go somewhere befitting of picture-takin. Is this good for everyone (at least those who care to look in this topic :D)?

Eyeofgod
07-10-2010, 10:58 AM
After the Hetalia panel on Friday would be good for me -- but as there are two Hetalia panels, should we have two? I'll have more than one outfit for Sadiq, I can tell you that, dunno about other people though.

Think we'll have time to do Hetalia and PW both on Friday, moonfall? XD

I so wished I was apart of a hetalia panel! :D

rf~vadis
07-10-2010, 05:29 PM
ill be going as Viking!norway and an oc N.Ireland- not sure what days though. but my group will also be their as APH characters as well, different characters different days.

Kamahi
07-10-2010, 09:00 PM
Sssooo, this lost momentum. My suggestion for the photoshoot would be right after the Saturday 8pm panel, so at 9pm we just go somewhere befitting of picture-takin. Is this good for everyone (at least those who care to look in this topic :D)?

9pm? Wont that be a tad dark?

Eyeofgod
07-10-2010, 11:12 PM
9pm? Wont that be a tad dark?

I agree wit that too
I think most people would be a bit too tried after all day in their uniforms.

cube
07-11-2010, 12:53 AM
Ok, that's great, but you guys have yet to suggest any other times. Please, if you have better ideas, speak up, but simply telling me that I am wrong only makes this happen less.

Eyeofgod
07-11-2010, 12:55 AM
Ok, that's great, but you guys have yet to suggest any other times. Please, if you have better ideas, speak up, but simply telling me that I am wrong only makes this happen less.

Well
I'd say do it at like later morning or eariler afternoon
like 12 or 2

either one would be good

cube
07-11-2010, 01:11 AM
Alright! Let's go with 2 on Saturday, outside of the rotunda. Does this work for everyone?

Eyeofgod
07-11-2010, 10:20 AM
Alright! Let's go with 2 on Saturday, outside of the rotunda. Does this work for everyone?

Sounds good
still wished I could be like on the panel, haha

Kamahi
07-11-2010, 04:04 PM
2pm is fine~

PsychoGit
07-12-2010, 07:46 AM
Well, I am wearing the whole thing, because AMERICA MUST ALWAY BE READY FOR ANYTHING :D
Even if it is like 90 outside for all 3 days.... >.<

I sincerely hope you don't shrivel up and die. : D
Drink lots of water and don't stay under the sun too long! :'D
Stupid Florida. >>

So is it really gonna be in the 90s all three days? D:

PsychoGit
07-12-2010, 07:47 AM

They have maps there, right? Dx
Cause I have no fucking idea what a rotunda is. xD

Eyeofgod
07-12-2010, 09:04 AM
I sincerely hope you don't shrivel up and die. : D
Drink lots of water and don't stay under the sun too long! :'D
Stupid Florida. >>

So is it really gonna be in the 90s all three days? D:

I am not too sure
I was just saying

cube
07-12-2010, 01:42 PM
There is a map on the Metrocon website.

PsychoGit
07-12-2010, 01:53 PM
There is a map on the Metrocon website.

I knew that. I even looked at it. That just shows ya what lack of sleep really does. Dx Thanks for reminding me!

moonfall
07-12-2010, 10:37 PM
Isn't Whose Line is it Anime at 8 on Saturday? I'm still trying to decide which Hetalia panel to go to.

Rynn Umino
07-12-2010, 11:07 PM
Okay, so I'm definitely going to the shoot as girl!America, even though Chris Bevins isn't voicing him in the dub. 2 pm outside the rotunda, got it... I think my friend is putting together a girl!China outfit as well. Regardless, I'll see you guys then! :3

Eyeofgod
07-12-2010, 11:56 PM
Okay, so I'm definitely going to the shoot as girl!America, even though Chris Bevins isn't voicing him in the dub. 2 pm outside the rotunda, got it... I think my friend is putting together a girl!China outfit as well. Regardless, I'll see you guys then! :3

Sweet :D
and 2pm on what day? o.o

Rynn Umino
07-13-2010, 12:02 AM
Sweet :D
and 2pm on what day? o.o

Saturday, according to this thread :burger:

Eyeofgod
07-13-2010, 09:31 AM
Saturday, according to this thread :burger:

Kk
Awesome :D

Clive-kun
07-13-2010, 10:34 AM
So it looks like I'll be showing up as England at some point in time...depending on when my friends are wearing their Hetalia stuff...I'm not sure which version yet though...I have Angel, normal military, Sherlock Holmes, Harry Potter, fairy, possibly bunny, and I don't think my Brit-rock or royalty versions will be done yet...

Rayne C
07-13-2010, 03:00 PM
Hey, I'll totally be at the shoot on Saturday at 2 as Belarus/England or maybe even S. Italy. If I'm not S. Italy a N. Italy should be with me. Yay!

Eyeofgod
07-13-2010, 03:39 PM
Hey, I'll totally be at the shoot on Saturday at 2 as Belarus/England or maybe even S. Italy. If I'm not S. Italy a N. Italy should be with me. Yay!

omg belarus or England :D

Kamahi
07-13-2010, 09:04 PM
Im not denmark anymore! I'm going as Grandpa Rome~

Eyeofgod
07-13-2010, 10:30 PM
Im not denmark anymore! I'm going as Grandpa Rome~

O GOD
Bad singing here it comes!

Naotis
07-15-2010, 02:07 PM
China, signing in! I'll be going in my military fatigues, aru.

PandaTeddy
07-15-2010, 02:16 PM
If I make it to Metrocon, I'll be a female America. ^^
If you see a girl with America's hair wearing a cowboy hat, that's probably me. X3

Rynn Umino - I hope I see you there, I'd love to get some pics with you!

Eyeofgod
07-15-2010, 03:26 PM
If I make it to Metrocon, I'll be a female America. ^^
If you see a girl with America's hair wearing a cowboy hat, that's probably me. X3

Girl America!? Hell yeah!
We must do poses together :D

PandaTeddy
07-15-2010, 03:32 PM
Girl America!? Hell yeah!
We must do poses together :D
Definitely!
I'm pretty sure I met you at MegaCon. You were cosplaying as the same guy in your current picture, right?

Eyeofgod
07-15-2010, 04:14 PM
Definitely!
I'm pretty sure I met you at MegaCon. You were cosplaying as the same guy in your current picture, right?

Yup
I was doing hughes :D

PandaTeddy
07-15-2010, 04:21 PM
Yup
I was doing hughes :D
Cool. My friends called you over to see pictures of your "daughter". I wasn't very familiar with the show then so I thought they knew you personally so I was a bit surprised when the pictures were of an anime character. XD
The only knowledge I have of Full Metal Alchemist is what I know from my friends. I should probably get around to watching that sometime... ^^;

Eyeofgod
07-15-2010, 04:28 PM
Cool. My friends called you over to see pictures of your "daughter". I wasn't very familiar with the show then so I thought they knew you personally so I was a bit surprised when the pictures were of an anime character. XD
The only knowledge I have of Full Metal Alchemist is what I know from my friends. I should probably get around to watching that sometime... ^^;

Ah I see
I subbed on your youtube by the way :D
should check out mine, I made a video for my america cosplay ^^

You should post a pic or two of your girl america ^.^

PandaTeddy
07-15-2010, 04:50 PM
Ah I see
I subbed on your youtube by the way :D
should check out mine, I made a video for my america cosplay ^^

You should post a pic or two of your girl america ^.^
I subbed you back and I will watch your America cosplay video.
I'm staying at my parents house right now in a different state and my camera (along with all my cosplay stuff) is back at my place in Florida so as soon as I get back, I'll be sure to take some pictures and I'll upload them to my cosplay.com account. ^^ Hooray for the hero... er, I mean heroine! X3

edit: Here's a picture my sister took of me - that's the wig, glasses, and hat I'll be wearing, but my clothing will be different. Casual America (http://22chibichibi22.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2nfn3z)

Eyeofgod
07-15-2010, 06:14 PM
I'm staying at my parents house right now in a different state and my camera (along with all my cosplay stuff) is back at my place in Florida so as soon as I get back, I'll be sure to take some pictures and I'll upload them to my cosplay.com account. ^^ Hooray for the hero... er, I mean heroine! X3

edit: Here's a picture my sister took of me - that's the wig, glasses, and hat I'll be wearing, but my clothing will be different. Casual America (http://22chibichibi22.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2nfn3z)

Epic :D
also you are dare cute! ^.^

Naotis
07-15-2010, 07:39 PM

Oooo! I like that picture!

PandaTeddy
07-15-2010, 08:17 PM
Thank you very much to both of you! =3

Eyeofgod
07-15-2010, 08:20 PM
Thank you very much to both of you! =3

Not a problem :D
O and on a PM, could you tell me your MSN or AIM or whatever you may have? :D

Rynn Umino
07-15-2010, 08:44 PM

Hah, first Haruhi/Haruki at MegaCon, now America at Metro? It's like we PLAN to match. Can't wait to see all the USA love~ (I'm finding ways to make myself obnoxiously patriotic. The search is on!!)

PandaTeddy
07-16-2010, 09:34 AM
Hah, first Haruhi/Haruki at MegaCon, now America at Metro? It's like we PLAN to match. Can't wait to see all the USA love~ (I'm finding ways to make myself obnoxiously patriotic. The search is on!!)
Omigosh! You're right. X3 This will be really cool.
Obnoxiously patriotic, eh? Have you ever seen The Muppets? I'd recommend watching a few clips of the character Sam Eagle - he could be a great help for getting into character, lol.
As he once says: "It's called: A Salute to all Nations, But Mostly America."
Sam Eagle (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV4F46N21PA)

Clive-kun
07-16-2010, 09:44 AM
So brit-rock England is actually done in time, so I'll be wearing him because he'll be so much more comfortable in the heat...hahaha... I will beat you all in your patriotism with my amazing punk skillz......yeah...that...

Kiba the Levite
07-16-2010, 02:51 PM
Hey when are you guys gonna meet up? I'm doing Israel, a fan made one because they have yet to do him yet.

http://berlin-cheesecake.deviantart.com/art/LoN-Chibi-Israel-166251436?q=boost%3Apopular+Israel+Hetalia&qo=11

But I definitely will be doing him and I have the flag as well. :)

Eyeofgod
07-16-2010, 04:05 PM
Hey when are you guys gonna meet up? I'm doing Israel, a fan made one because they have yet to do him yet.

http://berlin-cheesecake.deviantart.com/art/LoN-Chibi-Israel-166251436?q=boost%3Apopular+Israel+Hetalia&qo=11

O god
I am not sure if that is a good idea or a bad one, I am going in between on it.
No offence, just not sure how it will go with other people

Kiba the Levite
07-16-2010, 05:45 PM
Very well, I'll leave it home. Good luck to you guys.

Eyeofgod
07-16-2010, 06:33 PM
Very well, I'll leave it home. Good luck to you guys.

Not telling you what to do or what not to do; it is all up to you in the end.
I think some people would think it was cool.

Kiba the Levite
07-16-2010, 07:14 PM
Ya, I know you aren't, I may or may not now. We'll see. But I'm aware not everyone is a big fan of that nation to begin with.

Either way, I was gonna do Spain but lacking the flag and cosplay. Next con, maybe Megacon or so.

Rejected-Spork
07-17-2010, 01:31 PM
I'm cosplaying as Austria on Saturday! :D My best friend will be cosplaying Russia then, too. I'm going to Metrocon in a group, and the majority of us will be in Hetalia cosplays. :3

Eyeofgod
07-17-2010, 01:55 PM
I'm cosplaying as Austria on Saturday! :D My best friend will be cosplaying Russia then, too. I'm going to Metrocon in a group, and the majority of us will be in Hetalia cosplays. :3

What are the other nations you are bringing along with you in your group? :D

Naotis
07-17-2010, 02:14 PM

RUSSIA ASDFGHJKL. Sorry, I was waiting for someone to say they were going to be/bringing a Russia. (MY FAVORITE)

Rynn Umino
07-18-2010, 12:45 PM

I'd say do it. I mean, come on, it's a Hetalia shoot. It's not like you're crashing some politician's campaign meeting. All countries should be represented here, because Hetalia makes fun of everyone equally. :)

So I hope to see you there!

Kiba the Levite
07-18-2010, 06:12 PM
I'd say do it. I mean, come on, it's a Hetalia shoot. It's not like you're crashing some politician's campaign meeting. All countries should be represented here, because Hetalia makes fun of everyone equally. :)

Ya true. If anything outside of cons, its people always harassing Israel so, heh. I may do it, still unsure.

Fjorda
07-18-2010, 08:26 PM
One of the panelists here.

I'll be doing Poland, Sealand, and fem!America at some point during the three days, not sure which I'll be doing when. If 2 pm on Saturday is the official time for the photoshoot, I could see about having that mentioned at the end of the Friday panel. Just a thought.~

Rynn Umino
07-18-2010, 08:28 PM
One of the panelists here.

I'll be doing Poland, Sealand, and fem!America at some point during the three days, not sure which I'll be doing when. If 2 pm on Saturday is the official time for the photoshoot, I could see about having that mentioned at the end of the Friday panel. Just a thought.~

hahaha What's with all the chick USAs? We're like an army. xD

Fjorda
07-18-2010, 08:35 PM
hahaha What's with all the chick USAs? We're like an army. xD

I was fem!America at Megacon too.~

OH GOSH...we are an army. Let's find something to invade.

Eyeofgod
07-18-2010, 09:49 PM
As for being like, one of the only guy america here, I welcome more girl americas!
Just means more america for everyone else, haha

Kiba the Levite
07-18-2010, 09:55 PM

I decided I'll do him. I'm going to Metro to have fun this week, and you made a good point lol. So, I'll do my Israel, well, I call his Yitzhak, in Hebrew it means laughter. :)

So have you guys made plans?

ZeroKiryuu13
07-19-2010, 12:15 AM
Well I will be bringing my own somewhat altered version of Ludwigs(Germany's) Military outfit so I will be seeing you sll at the convention center on saturday and we must all go to the world conference at 6 on saturday it's only an hour so there will still be some daylight to take pictures as a whole group ^.^ sounds like fun!

Naotis
07-19-2010, 10:44 AM
Well I will be bringing my own somewhat altered version of Ludwigs(Germany's) Military outfit so I will be seeing you sll at the convention center on saturday and we must all go to the world conference at 6 on saturday it's only an hour so there will still be some daylight to take pictures as a whole group ^.^ sounds like fun!

I thought the World Conference was at 6 on Friday and at 8 on Saturday... o_o

cube
07-19-2010, 10:57 AM

I'm going to be Turkey; will us getting into a slapfight be "too soon"? XD

Fjorda
07-19-2010, 12:26 PM
I thought the World Conference was at 6 on Friday and at 8 on Saturday... o_o

This one speaks ze truth.

Kiba the Levite
07-19-2010, 01:27 PM
I'm going to be Turkey; will us getting into a slapfight be "too soon"? XD

...Sure why not. lol

I was actually thinking of doing Tevye from Fiddler on the Roof instead of that fan art. Anybody have any suggestions?? Or stick with the fan art?

Eyeofgod
07-19-2010, 02:09 PM
...Sure why not. lol

I was actually thinking of doing Tevye from Fiddler on the Roof instead of that fan art. Anybody have any suggestions?? Or stick with the fan art?

I'd stick with the hetalia fan art
I think most people would not even get who you were if you were doing Fidder on the Roof, even though it is one of the best known plays in the world nowadays

Rejected-Spork
07-19-2010, 07:32 PM
What are the other nations you are bringing along with you in your group? :D

There are a BUNCH of us. xD I can't find the note on facebook that listed everyone and their countries, but we have two Englands, France, Korea, like three Russias, Canada, uuuuh that's all I can remember. But there is a lot more.

Eyeofgod
07-19-2010, 08:50 PM
There are a BUNCH of us. xD I can't find the note on facebook that listed everyone and their countries, but we have two Englands, France, Korea, like three Russias, Canada, uuuuh that's all I can remember. But there is a lot more.

Can't you copy and paste the text from the note to here?
and Awesome! I am going to be doing some skit filming for hetalia and I need people to help out :D
I have a few skits written out, but I need more for some of the nations I have not addressed already. If you could come up with any, send them my way on here through a Private message. I'll be sure to credit you guys and etc, video wise I mean

Kiba the Levite
07-20-2010, 12:02 AM
Hey I'm just curious, how many of you guys have a flag for your nation? I have one, just thought I'd ask.

moonfall
07-20-2010, 12:30 AM
Looks like I'm going to Epcot with a couple of friends who are also cosplaying Hetalia...I suggested we go in cosplay.

Eyeofgod
07-20-2010, 07:11 AM
Hey I'm just curious, how many of you guys have a flag for your nation? I have one, just thought I'd ask.

I am bringing a few flags, but will only have a small one to carry around. I was thinking of getting a full sized one, but it is alway a pain to carry anything that large for a long period of time, so I have a portable one :D

Fjorda
07-20-2010, 12:24 PM
Oh! If anyone wants to borrow a UK, Germany, Ireland, or (if for some reason you are this) a Luxembourg flag just PM me. I'll let you borrow for the con, though on that Sunday I'll want it back.~ Those four are full sized, and I also have a small Canada one.

Naotis
07-20-2010, 03:05 PM

Three Russias. My dream come true.

Kiba the Levite
07-20-2010, 08:58 PM
I have a 16 x 18 flag for Israel.

Eyeofgod
07-21-2010, 11:23 PM
Hey all
Only 1 day left til Metro! I can't wait to see you guys there :D
I just wanted to share a hetalia site I run into one day and...it is awesome.
It has EVERY SINGLE hetalai music used in the anime and etc and you can download all of it :D

http://audio.isg.si/audiox/?q=node/47749
Would be great to use for our photoshoot as background music :D

Rynn Umino
07-21-2010, 11:43 PM
Hey all
Only 1 day left til Metro! I can't wait to see you guys there :D
I just wanted to share a hetalia site I run into one day and...it is awesome.
It has EVERY SINGLE hetalai music used in the anime and etc and you can download all of it :D

http://audio.isg.si/audiox/?q=node/47749
Would be great to use for our photoshoot as background music :D

*gasp* Holy crap, SO MUCH MUSIC. So much love. My friend and I hung out in our Canada and America cosplays tonight, so this was the icing on the big Hetalia cake. :)

Can't wait to see everyone at the shoot on Saturday!!~

Naotis
07-23-2010, 09:32 AM
Have fun today, everyone!

PandaTeddy
07-24-2010, 08:22 PM
The photoshoot was awesome! ^^
I got tons of great pictures! I'll post them eventually.

Eyeofgod
07-26-2010, 10:23 AM
Yeah, that was alot of fun, that photoshoot!
I loved when I jumpedi nto that picture of all the girl Americas and then out of no where that deadpool came into it as well! haha

trillion-t
07-26-2010, 10:55 AM
How'd everyone like the panel?

Eyeofgod
07-26-2010, 12:05 PM
How'd everyone like the panel?

O the Panel was funny as all hell! :D

Kiba the Levite
07-26-2010, 09:41 PM
I missed the panel... xD

Anybody get a picture of me? I was Israel all week!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=13491876&id=750385230

cube
07-27-2010, 08:01 AM
SO HOLY SHIT

That photoshoot was amazing. Thanks everyone who attended and thank you for listening to my much-shorter friend who is much more skilled at running photoshoots than I XD

Also sorry for doing lots of redo's near the end -- we had to redo all of the pictures that Deadpool showed up for... as awesome as he might have been for the America shoot, he didn't necessarily fit in with the Nordics or the Germans :/

BUT YEAH everyone keep being awesome and thanks again!

Eyeofgod
07-27-2010, 08:35 AM
SO HOLY SHIT

That photoshoot was amazing. Thanks everyone who attended and thank you for listening to my much-shorter friend who is much more skilled at running photoshoots than I XD

Also sorry for doing lots of redo's near the end -- we had to redo all of the pictures that Deadpool showed up for... as awesome as he might have been for the America shoot, he didn't necessarily fit in with the Nordics or the Germans :/

BUT YEAH everyone keep being awesome and thanks again!

Hell yeah! :D
I am totally up for another photoshoot if you are running it! :D

Kiba the Levite
07-30-2010, 01:41 AM
I'm in as well! :)

I think something at Megacon would be cool.

Fjorda
07-30-2010, 03:32 AM
For anyone that wanted to see the Hetalia panel, it was recorded and will be up on youtube hopefully later today. I'll link as soon as it is.~

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNgmiacJ8a8

Fjorda
08-01-2010, 04:06 AM
I missed the panel... xD

Anybody get a picture of me? I was Israel all week!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=13491876&id=750385230

I actually do have a pic of you if you want it. o3o

Kiba the Levite
08-02-2010, 12:23 AM
I actually do have a pic of you if you want it. o3o

Ya please. Oh hey, I saw the Romeo x Juliet cosplay listed, I'm doing Tybalt next year. :)

Fjorda
08-03-2010, 12:58 PM
Ya please. Oh hey, I saw the Romeo x Juliet cosplay listed, I'm doing Tybalt next year. :)

Sweet! I may have to bring Odin down there with me then.

Kiba the Levite
08-03-2010, 03:17 PM
Sweet! I may have to bring Odin down there with me then.

Cool. I'd like to make a Romeo x Juliet photoshoot if enough people show up.

Oh, Hetalia wise, I'm bringing Israel back to Megacon next year as well.