PDA

View Full Version : APH Germania cosplay

Ends Beginning
07-08-2010, 02:04 PM
hey I have a con to go to this weekend and now my hubby tells me he's all depressed because he doesn't have a Hetalia cosplay to wear while I am in my hetalai cosplay. He says he either wants to be Germany or Germania. I know I can't get a germany cosplay done in time, but Germania I might be able to. I am looking for tips to help me in my less then 48 hours quest to make a fairly good Germania cosplay on a budget.

Itachi/Lfanatic
07-08-2010, 02:28 PM
http://media.photobucket.com/image/germania%20hetalia/wichtige/Hetalia/Germania___coloured_sketch_by_Sasun.jpg?o=7 based on this pic, I'd say find some tights, dye them tan *if they aren't already*, then alter a green dress, and tie some leather around his waist. Boots, I'd look at Payless or somewhere. Cape, simple piece of cloth sewn onto the shoulders. sorry if this doesn't help.

CezzaXV
07-08-2010, 02:48 PM
I hope you happen to have the appropriate wig lying around.

I'd advise Germania, based on the picture, although it really will have to be a case of getting lucky and finding things in local shops or altering clothes you already have.

Ends Beginning
07-08-2010, 02:51 PM
Yeah I'm going to head down to the costume store today. I need to buy buttons for my Switzerland cosplay today to since a couple popped off at the last con I went to (less then 2 weeks ago) The shop I go to has fairly good wigs as well as costumes for a good price. I'm going to see if I can maybe find like a Lord of the Rings costumes and use that in some way.