PDA

View Full Version : Lucas cosplay?

Cosplay~Junkie
07-10-2010, 11:39 PM
Ok.Im having such a hard time making a lucas cosplay.The lucas from Mother 3.Its mostily the shirt & the wig.I have NO clue where to get the shirt.I have no ideal how these other made or got there shirts.ive been hunting on google,bing,& yahoo.Even looking on cosplay sites.But,i cant find the shirt.I have now sewing skills what so ever.The wig..im going to have to make it a rock..PLEASE SOME ONE SAVE ME PLEASE!...i got a head ache..Im also trying not to pour so much money into this ether.So some good cheap stuff well work.So please help.

pooky
07-12-2010, 12:07 AM
For the shirt you could buy a yellow T-shirt and use red fabric paint for the stripes...You can use painter's tape as a guide to make straight lines. Just be careful not to get spots anywhere.
I used this method for my Claus shirt, except I made it from scratch rather than buying it (which made it easier to get the stripes on)
Or you can get a yellow shirt and a red shirt, cut up the red shirt into stripes and sew them onto the yellow shirt.

For the wig, just get a decent base wig (try to avoid the $10 halloween wigs) and got2bglued freezing spray is probably the best styling product to use.

Cosplay~Junkie
07-12-2010, 12:21 AM
For the shirt you could buy a yellow T-shirt and use red fabric paint for the stripes...You can use painter's tape as a guide to make straight lines. Just be careful not to get spots anywhere.
I used this method for my Claus shirt, except I made it from scratch rather than buying it (which made it easier to get the stripes on)
Or you can get a yellow shirt and a red shirt, cut up the red shirt into stripes and sew them onto the yellow shirt.

For the wig, just get a decent base wig (try to avoid the $10 halloween wigs) and got2bglued freezing spray is probably the best styling product to use.

Thank you! ^^