View Full Version : What stores or online sell Hirako Shinji's Style Hat?

07-12-2010, 07:41 PM
My friend said it might be styled called a :Newspaper Boy Hat", but most i seen have square or small circle top at kohls. need to find a store i can try hat on at, ebay last resort. ive seen similar hats at coals and burlington coat factory but not as round and with different color lining inside.

I'm looking for this hat, name of style and store or link, that the orange shirt and black tie has in this video reference-

I'm also going color blind like my dad so different shades of brown and khaki look the same. his hat looks light brown and most newsboy hat i see are dark or leather brown i think.

i did get screen shots finally-


bought one, thanks

07-14-2010, 09:23 PM
They also go by the name of driving cap, I have quiet a few of them. You can usually find them in places like big and tall stores, Burlington coat factory http://www.burlingtoncoatfactory.com/ or golf shops.